FireCazador

May 22, 2020
When i thought Sel couldnt make it worse then he made "Sense quest". Like bro, i dont know what im supposed to do even with URM xdd I feel like im going to pass a long time there trying to figure it out xd

Edit: I figured out (i think, maybe) how to do it
Also im the only one who cant go back the dialogs or it is intended?

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
yep that's me :p I just like to reset my online profiles every once in a while, in the name of preserving my anonymity
Understood, i do the same, despite my reddit account being 6 years old it has no post history cause i regularly delete it. That being said, with names like Bingoogus, Fdsasdf_p, Barglenarglezous and Skwada, i think we're all pretty anonymous 'round here, insofar as one can be whilst still having a local identity. But you do you.

skwada

Feb 13, 2020
Understood, i do the same, despite my reddit account being 6 years old it has no post history cause i regularly delete it. That being said, with names like Bingoogus, Fdsasdf_p, Barglenarglezous and Skwada, i think we're all pretty anonymous 'round here, insofar as one can be whilst still having a local identity. But you do you.
Yeah you're not wrong about that, it's irrational but I can't help it

Reactions: Bingoogus

Kakabrito

Jan 13, 2022
Does anyone know if this game still has adult content? I played it a few years ago and stopped at version 0.19. Recently, I saw that it has progressed a lot, so I decided to play it again, but after looking at some comments here and there, I saw a few saying that the content had been removed or that it’s now more text than anything else

Dc345

May 27, 2020
Does anyone know if this game still has adult content? I played it a few years ago and stopped at version 0.19. Recently, I saw that it has progressed a lot, so I decided to play it again, but after looking at some comments here and there, I saw a few saying that the content had been removed or that it’s now more text than anything else
You're asking if a game on a adult game website still has adult content

• Haha
Reactions: Pedro4545454

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
The SFW version was discarded after the dev got booted off of Patreon, but the NSFW version was and always has been available here on F95 so... not really sure what you're talking about...

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
After the dev completed chapter 2, he went back and redid most of the first half of chapter 1. In the process of doing that, he heavily altered the pacing of how the early girls progress, which resulted in a couple of scenes being removed. Most of it is replaced with new versions of the scenes, however.

At certain points in the game, repeatable content gets walled off for story reasons, so it may appear that content got removed, but it's still there, you just can't access it at that point in the game.

There was a SFW version briefly, but it was abandoned when it became no longer necessary. However, the game's file structure was re-done in a way that if you somehow lose a couple of specific folders (or download a version that lost them during compression, which has happened several times), the game will present as the SFW up until the point it got discontinued, but that's a quirk of the file structure that shouldn't impact normal play.

4.10 star(s) 307 Votes