Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I dont care if red route is not canon, i just cant rape Io. Thats too much.
The Game continues with a means of "Face your fears and traumas to move forward." If you don't do this, Akira doesn't see that the method he deals with his trauma is not healthy and doesn't work and this will probably have consequences in the future, the same thing goes for Io, if she doesn't deal with her trauma Possibly there will also be consequences later on in the dark route or even before.

zarcord

Oct 22, 2021
The Game continues with a means of "Face your fears and traumas to move forward." If you don't do this, Akira doesn't see that the method he deals with his trauma is not healthy and doesn't work and this will probably have consequences in the future, the same thing goes for Io, if she doesn't deal with her trauma Possibly there will also be consequences later on in the dark route or even before.
I'm with you on that, but I'll wait for what Sel does for each route to decide which one I'll stick with.
Meanwhile, my heart can't do that to Io.

Song_of_Saya

Oct 20, 2024
Hello everyone, I'm planning to switch to the English version of the game from Russian, and as I understand it, Russian saves conflict with the English version. Can someone provide a save from the end of 0.4.3 version?

But please, where Io was not raped

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Hello everyone, I'm planning to switch to the English version of the game from Russian, and as I understand it, Russian saves conflict with the English version. Can someone provide a save from the end of 0.4.3 version?

But please, where Io was not raped
If you want to keep old saves, install guide mod might be enough. At least it worked in earlier versions

Reactions: Song_of_Saya

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I would like to again make the point that there is no rape in "stomachache", other than the rape that would exist in every student's scene. Furthermore, imo, "stomachache" is one of the best if not the best/worst event in LiL. If ever there was a reason for LiL to delve into the topics it does, it was to have scenes like that. It's painfully realistic, complicated and it makes people feel horrible.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not going to go through every detail from both of the variations, but since Akira's intent was obvious insofar as he went through the trauma of emulating Sekai, here's Io's counterpart:
I'm not saying Akira couldn't have come to this realisation he should walk out, based on what he went through, it just doesn't feel organic to me. It's like somehow I got a glimpse of the Akira from one entire season in the future just showing up for "stomachache" and leaving Io alone. What's the inciting event for him learning that his way of loving is wrong if not "stomachache" itself?

look at this and try to convince yourself if this doesn't read exactly like a dlc for LiL meant to make you get the happy scenes you couldn't in the base game:
This is so close to giving me diabetes that it is basically fanfiction at this point.

Edit: just want to reiterate that I get choosing red path for this one, not judging anyone for it. And I also get that people might need some sort of manifested agency of leading things in a better and healthier direction. My intent was just to point out that Io's probably going to have sex with Akira regardless, and that I think the writing for the red path is worse and makes less sense (as usual).

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 307 Votes