ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
New Friends?!
He wouldnt dare introduce new people...
Not this far.. so im gonna assume is just Makoto talking with Maya and Ami..

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
I hope Sally isn't planning on adding new characters, and I know the chance is very low and these new friends could be something supernatural, but the chance of him adding new girls genuinely exists and I really hope it's not that.... .........Unless it's Himawari as a new character, I'll accept her :)
Nah... He's gonna introduce a whole family for Plant #3.

FireCazador

May 22, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1729988346861.png
Everything is going down. The main events with all the reset shit can break things and the 3 characters getting events... RAS. (ngl my priority for those 3 are: Maya--> Ayane and Makoto xd)
Also im scared by that "New Friends", I will misremember this but some time ago didnt Sel say that there wont be any new girl? If so i dont want any monster more xd

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just saw the last thing written, did he fix the Noriko thing at the happy event? (I hope that's an error because if not the timeline will become more confusing and illogical ;-; )

(I know the chance of it being an Error is very low, but I prefer to believe it is one.)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Moonflare

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I just saw the last thing written, did he fix the Noriko thing at the happy event? (I hope that's an error because if not the timeline will become more confusing and illogical ;-; )
Why are you still operating under the assumption it was a mistake? Even with the theorycrafting gang dissecting and assembling the possible timelines we still do not have conclusive evidence it doesn't fit, it might fit, it might not, we don't know, we lack critical pieces of information, stop jumping the gun.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Why are you still operating under the assumption it was a mistake? Even with the theorycrafting gang dissecting and assembling the possible timelines we still do not have conclusive evidence it doesn't fit, it might fit, it might not, we don't know, we lack critical pieces of information, stop jumping the gun.
I think my comment was very wrong if it was interpreted like that, what I mean is that I prefer it to be an error because that way it would be easier to understand and would maintain the timeline still in order. I know the chance of it being a mistake is very low, but I prefer to believe it is.

4.10 star(s) 307 Votes