FireCazador

May 22, 2020
After reading some discussion about the green/red path some pages ago (300...) i thought about something Sel could do but probably wont because its too much work:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Keep on mind that those are only some thoughts i had and probably wont happen, those are just some things i felt he could do since i follow the "Green path" and seems to be like the "correct path" (since its common that doing everything in a game is the correct way)

skwada

Formerly 'Dc345'
Feb 13, 2020
After reading some discussion about the green/red path some pages ago (300...) i thought about something Sel could do but probably wont because its too much work:
Keep on mind that those are only some thoughts i had and probably wont happen, those are just some things i felt he could do since i follow the "Green path" and seems to be like the "correct path" (since its common that doing everything in a game is the correct way)
It'd be really easy to block purity routes / true ending based on green path or not (and it'd be just as easy to bypass that block :p). The other ones require him to make more content tho so yeah I doubt he'd do those

Reactions: Antosha

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Last edited:

fasoaga

Jul 24, 2017
First, congrats on finally being able to post screenshots

My take on these is very meta and again unassuming: while A House Near a Lake shows a clear effort in referencing or intentionally replicating a past event (from both Sensei's and viewers' perspectives), Everything is Connected on the other hand is only for showing the viewers that Saki exists in the same universe: an excuse for lore dumping if you would. As in, the rest of the elements in Everything is Connected are pretty close to non-factors and cannot withstand interrogation.

For example, Nao demonstrates a clear understanding of both her action and her intention (i.e., what will happen if Sensei goes into the doll house, what is inside the doll house, why does she want Sensei to go in, etc). Sensei gets to challenge what Nao knows afterwards, and this consequently fortifies "how real" this encounter is. However, the same thing cannot be said for Maya or any other character's potential partaking in Everything is Connected. There is no rhyme or reason or aftermath of what's transpired. Sensei never asked and Maya never confided. The sole takeaway is "Now viewers know Saki exists in the same universe" (like from the looks of it I am not even sure if Sensei remembered the first time he went to terminal 22 at all)

I am also reluctant to think about the possibility Himawari's participation if the sole reason to go off is that sunflower next to Maya. There are so many sunflower placements in so many events that lack both any worthwhile meaning or any separate piece of evidence that can prove the connection of "this particular sunflower" to Himawari. It creates so much false positive if we were to scream "Ah! My shapeshifting daughter!" every time we see a sunflower.

tldr is that any resemblance you see in A House Near a Lake is not about functionality, but a deliberate setup to ring Sensei's bell. Meanwhile, how Everything is Connected is crafted has no sense in it at all.

Finally, my slight grilling at Selly is that how could A House Near a Lake doesn't have path deviation if Everything is Connected is skippable? Sloppy!
Thank you. Constantly changing location on opera vpn helped.

I am disappointed because you make sense. I was so excited while playing the first reset because of the parallels with the last one.

-Watermelon helmet which he fucked returns and has to wear it.
-Exact same position of both maya and nao chan near doll house.
-Same posture with Maya and Kaori on rooftop.
-Himawari Maya showing Akira, a glimps of his parents while last reset shows a glimps of ami's parents.

But there is 4 years between these event, and selebus might not have thought this far ahead in such detail.

Wormav

Oct 21, 2018
honesty need a lore dump cuz idk maybe I'm dumb or something but I still can't understand how this Saki girl and her co plus that ??? girl connected to overall plot even after finishing game twice up to date. it's me who dumb or Selebus can't properly explain his multi-timelines idea to idiots.

Reactions: crustlord12

Dc345

Formerly 'DemonCock345'
May 27, 2020
I typically go through your posts every once and a while for previews, but I saw this and laughed, just be me and you'll get one of the fastest bans, I basically had two rules made over me.
Two?! What dis you do to puss Sel off that bad?
I call haxs. Uwu is probably some black magic fuckery keyword that fucks with the the ai's code.

• Haha
Reactions: skwada

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
yes, I doubt Selebus will do any of these, but I agree that the potential is definitely there. As we have discussed plenty of times, green path tends to make Akira grow by facing his demons and learning from them. Which is the same as saying that red path tends to be (although happier in the present) also less useful to Akira in the long run. So he could be seen as more prone to breaking in the red path when everything comes crashing down.
Saki - "I'll kill them..."
Yuu - "Careful, Saki. Your yandere side is coming out."
Saki - "Whoops! Hahahaha!~"
So, basically, what you're saying is that Ami's murderous instinct doesn't come from Sekai at all, but rather from grandma Saki :ROFLMAO:
honesty need a lore dump cuz idk maybe I'm dumb or something but I still can't understand how this Saki girl and her co plus that ??? girl connected to overall plot even after finishing game twice up to date. it's me who dumb or Selebus can't properly explain his multi-timelines idea to idiots.
Yuu was the protagonist to the previous game (which is unfinished), it is highly likely that he was the father to Sekai (by having a child with Miu, the redhead with twintails) and Nozomu (by having a child with Saki) - he was also a harem protagonist in that way. Saki is also Akira's mother, but it is uncertain if Yuu is his father as well (although also highly likely).

Regardless, Ami would be the final product of the incest between the two separate lineages left by Yuu.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
yes, I doubt Selebus will do any of these, but I agree that the potential is definitely there. As we have discussed plenty of times, green path tends to make Akira grow by facing his demons and learning from them. Which is the same as saying that red path tends to be (although happier in the present) also less useful to Akira in the long run. So he could be seen as more prone to breaking in the red path when everything comes crashing down.

So, basically, what you're saying is that Ami's murderous instinct doesn't come from Sekai at all, but rather from grandma Saki :ROFLMAO:

Yuu was the protagonist to the previous game (which is unfinished), it is highly likely that he was the father to Sekai (by having a child with Miu, the redhead with twintails) and Nozomu (by having a child with Saki) - he was also a harem protagonist in that way. Saki is also Akira's mother, but it is uncertain if Yuu is his father as well (although also highly likely).

Regardless, Ami would be the final product of the incest between the two separate lineages left by Yuu.
"I needed to fuck my niece to help me grow as a person"

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

Ami seems to basically have Grandma Saki's personality (Caretakers who lost their families and became antagonistic towards all perceived threats, likely out of fear of loss), Grandma Miu's style (albeit flatchested) when she had twintails:
Then Sekai's Red eyes and probably Yuu's/Akira's/Nozomu's(?)/Sekai's mental illness(es).

Also, maybe Akira's eyesight, considering Ami apparently has always had bad eyes:
(which is possibly a subtle hint towards him being her father)
I mean, cancer also counts as a type of growth :ROFLMAO:

Btw, this reminded me that Yuu's mother/Sensei's Grandmother/Ami's Great Grandmother died from Cancer. Yuu blamed it on Aliens to cope. It's possibly why the gods have C-adjectives in relation to them. Perhaps leftover trauma from the C-Word? Cunt. I mean, Cancer.

Aegirine

Aug 13, 2023
My current understanding of how the time loop works, using the point of view of Maya Prime because most of what we know comes from her info :

It kinda bugged me that the start of the game does not correspond to how resets work later. Everyone thinks of Akira as an upstanding teacher, and Maya tells us instantly that we've been isekai'd. She knows that something is different about the last reset. I know the common theory is that Akira offed himself last time, but why does everyone's memory get reset instead of only his ? So I tried to come up with a good explanation.

Anyway, this brings me to the now very common theory that Ami is a secret loop traveler. There's a lot of hints that were given already so I won't go long on that, but one I particularly noticed and I hope was part of the setup, is that Ami supposedly does not immediately remember her Madoka cosplay (from the previous year). It's stated that Ami's favorite thing not named Akira is magical girl anime, so you'd think that would be hard to forget, right ? Unless you had hundred of other halloweens since, that is. (PS: Homura cosplay would fit Maya to a T)

So I tried to come up with a couple theories on why and how that would be the case, I'll name them after another japanese fiction that would resemble them in how they play out :

Or this could be just a gigantic red herring all along, and that would be very cruel.

Last edited:

Wormav

Oct 21, 2018
My current understanding of how the time loop works, using the point of view of Maya Prime because most of what we know comes from her info :

It kinda bugged me that the start of the game does not correspond to how resets work later. Everyone thinks of Akira as an upstanding teacher, and Maya tells us instantly that we've been isekai'd. She knows that something is different about the last reset. I know the common theory is that Akira offed himself last time, but why does everyone's memory get reset instead of only his ? So I tried to come up with a good explanation.

Anyway, this brings me to the now very common theory that Ami is a secret loop traveler. There's a lot of hints that were given already so I won't go long on that, but one I particularly noticed and I hope was part of the setup, is that Ami supposedly does not immediately remember her Madoka cosplay (from the previous year). It's stated that Ami's favorite thing not named Akira is magical girl anime, so you'd think that would be hard to forget, right ? Unless you had hundred of other halloweens since, that is. (PS: Homura cosplay would fit Maya to a T)

So I tried to come up with a couple theories on why and how that would be the case, I'll name them after another japanese fiction that would resemble them in how they play out :

Or this could be just a gigantic red herring all along, and that would be very cruel.

tbh at this point my active theory that in og timeline outside of resets either Ami or Akira or both died somehow and unableto accept reality of it they created this mess. why any of them? well first
second is every loop basically with 100% probability( selebus didnt wanted repeat himself with such obius trick) starts with Ami staring at Akira in empty class but cuz of blackout things it mostly skipped later in resets. three: im actually crazy and SOMEHOW actual mastermind behind resets its Sekai and we all just crazy about unrelated stuff. which will be funny if i actually hit the nail with last one.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15
4.10 star(s) 307 Votes