Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I see three options for the new friends:

1. Himawari. That's the most likely following her official debut as "Himawari" in the wiki, and the fact that this is supposed to be her update.

2. People we already know = aka Sekai, Himawari, maybe even Maya Prime as a separate entry. Also maybe the people from terminal22, but I don't think so.

3. Gods in general in a new tab. HOPE, Wires, Pareidolia, USER4, Gossamer, Pegasus and all the others.

And there is a much less likely hidden fourth option in it being separate versions of the main cast, like their alternate versions from other timelines.

Edit: the fact that Ayane isn't in the cover is worrying, but then again Himawari always saves her, so I don't know what to think. On another note, it is really strange that this is supposed to be Sana's chapter and yet here we are without her having any relevance.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Ugh, I was really scared that we might lose Ayane as a RAS member when she got dimensionally separated from Sensei and Makoto. I am even more scared now after seeing that damning thumbnail. Why isn't Ayane there when these 3 girls (plus Sensei presumably) are highly likely to be "back to the Amamiya mansion in the current timeline" according to both costumes and background?

I don't know how possible/impossible this type of future development could be; it's just a terrifying thought that Ayane being permanently thrown to an alternate timeline alone could be a form or being reset from Sensei's perspective. The idea of losing Ayane not only is one of very few things that can further scar Sensei, but also comes from the pessimistic worry that Ayane's positive influence on RAS business and her daring testing on the world fuckery mechanisms simply won't last forever.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I think my comment was very wrong if it was interpreted like that, what I mean is that I prefer it to be an error because that way it would be easier to understand and would maintain the timeline still in order. I know the chance of it being a mistake is very low, but I prefer to believe it is.
I think preferring it to be an error is a pretty odd stance to take, we know there's missing information so you have no idea if, when we obtain that information, you might actually like that information or at least find it interesting... the thing that keeps us all coming back this game is twofold, the characters, and the puzzle... you'd prefer an 'error correction' than the true key to the puzzle?

It's impressive how much of the timeline the theory gang have managed to construct from the clues in the game, but make no mistake, they've been piecing it together with what's at hand, they don't have a signed and printed copy to refer to, and there are plenty of gaps to be filled. Having a preference at this point just seems absurd to me. If it's an error we should all want it fixed, but if it is not... awesome! Time to rework the timelines that have been come up with so far, maybe we'll discover something new!

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Ugh, I was really scared that we might lose Ayane as a RAS member when she got dimensionally separated from Sensei and Makoto. I am even more scared now after seeing that damning thumbnail. Why isn't Ayane there when these 3 girls (plus Sensei presumably) are highly likely to be "back to the Amamiya mansion in the current timeline" according to both costumes and background?

I don't know how possible/impossible this type of future development could be; it's just a terrifying thought that Ayane being permanently thrown to an alternate timeline alone could be a form or being reset from Sensei's perspective. The idea of losing Ayane not only is one of very few things that can further scar Sensei, but also comes from the pessimistic worry that Ayane's positive influence on RAS business and her daring testing on the world fuckery mechanisms simply won't last forever.

The thing is, if Ayane had been ported back to a time when she was pregnant, one could argue that her being "lost" there is for the purpose of giving birth to Himawari before coming back. But I don't think that's what's happening, and I see no other reason for her to be lost anywhere. Most likely, if anyone, Himawari is getting her back most of all.

Regarding Ayane being a driving force similar to Nodoka, I think that's really not the case. Pareidolia personally erases Nodoka, and even Sekai and Himawari are impressed by what she's doing. When Pareidolia addresses the efforts of the RAS, he's very casual about it, like it isn't even worth considering.

Man, I'm really curious about Himawari's plan, it would be a twist if they come back and she's a real person now, or maybe she came back in Ayane's body (since well, she's been in her body already being her baby anyway) and now comes as a sort of possession (not likely, just throwing some ideas around).

My point is, was the time travel accidental or planned? If it is part of her plan, what does Himawari gain from throwing them in different points in time? And, especially, how does this plan bring more "friends" into the fold? Is that even intended, or also an accident? One thing's for sure, it will be a hell of an update. I hope it doesn't end in a cliffhanger.

Edit: It would also be funny if by new outfit Selebus means a morph. Like, you can change Kaori into True Sekai as an "outfit change", or Ami or Ayane into Himawari, or something like that.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
My point is, was the time travel accidental or planned? If it is part of her plan, what does Himawari gain from throwing them in different points in time? And, especially, how does this plan bring more "friends" into the fold? Is that even intended, or also an accident? One thing's for sure, it will be a hell of an update. I hope it doesn't end in a cliffhanger.

Last edited:

Kismaz

Jun 17, 2020
if one of Pareidolia's gifts for Akira is the return of Maya Prime then the dude really will become the one true bro Pareidolia :ROFLMAO: and we have been badmouthing one of our greatest allies all along.
I would trust Pareidolia if not for this somewhat connection between itself and the Beherit from Berserk. Between that and the "void" in the sky during the resets, I'd say we are not too far off from a Conviction Arc.

Last edited:

Krestrike

Nov 29, 2017
While we are going to get an answer with the update, but I must mention it. Whyyyyy Ami doesn't look in the center of the screen like Makoto and Himawari? She definitely looks somewhere else:unsure:

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Some thoughts i wanted to drop off.

The new friend(s):
As mentioned already, i guess i'd go with the: No new characters added, but the formation of a new friendship between already established characters.
Likely Maya+. Because she is one of the more secluded characters. Like, who is she even friends with? Ayane, Ami, Akira?
Maybe she'll bond with Makoto more?
Or any other combination who'd form a new friendship.

The Black Orb (Apologise if it was already brought up):
I wonder. Since it was eating away at Akiras mind in Sensei Quest.
Might this be a metaphor/culmination/accumulation for what happened to Akira when Sekai died?
The thing that caused his catatonic state back then?
I can see the Black Orb being a manifestation of Akira's memories related to Sekai's death.
A theory where Akira was indirectly responsible for her death also reemerges:

While trying to kill his brother (as by Akiras blurt out during "Kyoto"), he also accidentally killed Sekai.
Like, he manipulated his brothers car, while thinking Sekai would be somewhere else, but she turned up being in the car coincidentally.
This would gain more momentum if her death was during fall, which might make the Black Orb the god of fall/autum, and maybe further the lead into the "Dark Route".

Last edited:

Wormav

Oct 21, 2018
honestly? i personally think mc dont have any true allies in this scenario only temporary ones when goals converge cuz so far every single "god" was in some way or another antagonistic towards Akira one of them essentially hard reset Nodoka for example probably one of the greatest allies Akira could have in this scenario unstable for sure but who isnt at this point in story.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
honestly? i personally think mc dont have any true allies in this scenario only temporary ones when goals converge cuz so far every single "god" was in some way or another antagonistic towards Akira one of them essentially hard reset Nodoka for example probably one of the greatest allies Akira could have in this scenario unstable for sure but who isnt at this point in story.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Moonflare
4.10 star(s) 307 Votes