DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
The current state of affairs really leaves some interesting conundrums for our "heroes" doesn't it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

inb4 no answers
Technically, there may be 2 Maya Primes, in these Alt Timelines. Sensei and Makoto may have one, and considering the Maya in Ayane's timeline seemed to notice something was off with her, she might be a Maya Prime as well. We don't actually know who is or isn't "aware" in these timelines, or why they in particular were chosen.

It's likely that being in these timelines won't last, though, and they'll return to the main timeline, after experiencing whatever they are intended to. The supernatural stuff love their little trials and tribulations, it seems. Still, chances are, the characters won't be quite the same after this. Probably a bit more traumatized.

As for most of those questions: We'll have to wait and see.

However, I do think Nao may be behind this Reset or at least involved. The Xoanon (Nao) was at least waiting for this Reset, and Ami taking care of Sensei seemed to have inspired it:
Nao being the Xoanon and in the Wishing Well was revealed back in Chapter 3's 'Mother's Milk' Happy Event:

What exactly is going to happen, is anyone's guess, but it may be Ami centered, and Nao may be behind it.

Nao and The World/Sekai(?) are also probably still looking forward to Sensei realizing how powerless he is:

Last edited:

terrorizador

Mar 2, 2022
Could someone tell me how to defeat Net with Knife Nose and Melon Mouth (SENSEI-QUEST)? I can't take it anymore... I'm already going into the third day of fighting and I still haven't managed it...

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Could someone tell me how to defeat Net with Knife Nose and Melon Mouth (SENSEI-QUEST)? I can't take it anymore... I'm already going into the third day of fighting and I still haven't managed it...
There's a Puzzle Guide on the first page/post here, under extras, which details how to complete the puzzles in the game, including how to beat the Sensei Quest bosses.

Reactions: crustlord12

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
there is only one best girl and her name is Ami.
She's "everything you never wanted, but all you'll ever need".

Failing her, I'd go with Ron or Yumo - cause I mean, if we include Maya it's not even a question.
Nothing to do with anything, but given that we should be getting to know Himawari's plan, what if the timelines we'll be shown are Himawari's original timeline? Other theories are better than this, but thought I'd mention it just in case.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
there is only one best girl and her name is Ami.
She's "everything you never wanted, but all you'll ever need".

Failing her, I'd go with Ron or Yumo - cause I mean, if we include Maya it's not even a question.
Nothing to do with anything, but given that we should be getting to know Himawari's plan, what if the timelines we'll be shown are Himawari's original timeline? Other theories are better than this, but thought I'd mention it just in case.
I think we are all missing the point. Since all of the characters are clearly projections of Akira’s disintegrating mind during his descent into madness (and possibly death), the best girl is obviously

Last edited:

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
:( I am deeply saddened by your admission of sin. Please explain why you think Kaori and Noriko are the best girl
I double that. Everybody knows that the best girl is Otoha

For the record, the best girl is the one who is addicted to watermelons and knows how to play the violin.

Actually it isn't entirely incorrect. I haven't seen her playing violin, but she definetly

4.10 star(s) 307 Votes