Dc345

Formerly 'DemonCock345'
May 27, 2020
Unfortunately, this one won't embed so you would have to watch it on YT:

Or, just enjoy this alternate take:

If you're under 50, you're forgiven for not knowing about them. Heck, maybe even if you're over 50.
I don't think anybody in this thread is over 50....

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I forget who it was, but there's someone here who is absolutely certain they are older than me, and "older than me" and "not over 50" is a rapidly shrinking window.

But any Gen Xer whose mother had an iron grip on the radio tuner in the family car likely got subjected to the local oldies station, and are thus VERY familiar with Wooly Bully.

Reactions: Antosha

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
new here, anyone know where to support the Dev? there is neither patreon nor subscribestar link... did the game got banned from patreon ?
The game was banned from Patreon. There is a Subscribestar, but no link to it here because the dev broke forum rules and the game is no longer promoted on this site in any way.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Think again, my friend. :)

I forget who it was, but there's someone here who is absolutely certain they are older than me, and "older than me" and "not over 50" is a rapidly shrinking window.

But any Gen Xer whose mother had an iron grip on the radio tuner in the family car likely got subjected to the local oldies station, and are thus VERY familiar with Wooly Bully.
I believe that would be me.

I'm actually a trailing-edge Boomer/Gen Jones-er. So there's that. I am just old enough to have heard that song on the radio.... not on an oldies station. Though I have no memory of that.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Moonflare

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This picture scares me a lot. This might very well be the moment that Ami reveals whatever she'll reveal. But disregarding all the tinfoil i'm about to go into, this costume would make her the ami that is with Akira and Makoto when they time travel. Or at least part of her costume is. The shirt and pajamas aren't, I don't follow why she'd have them at the party.

And do you know what scares me even more? The fact that this update should reveal Himawari's plan, and yet we're seeing so much of Ami (aka as the person with the same name as Himawari).
edit: minor rant, if you go into "restart" in the replay you can't even choose the correct attacks to go through the event because the game doesn't aknowledge you as having them unlocked. Thanks, Selebus, you really don't disappoint.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Think again, my friend. :)
This picture scares me a lot. This might very well be the moment that Ami reveals whatever she'll reveal. But disregarding all the tinfoil i'm about to go into, this costume would make her the ami that is with Akira and Makoto when they time travel. Or at least part of her costume is. The shirt and pajamas aren't, I don't follow why she'd have them at the party.

And do you know what scares me even more? The fact that this update should reveal Himawari's plan, and yet we're seeing so much of Ami (aka as the person with the same name as Himawari).
edit: minor rant, if you go into "restart" in the replay you can't even choose the correct attacks to go through the event because the game doesn't aknowledge you as having them unlocked. Thanks, Selebus, you really don't disappoint.
Now that you point them out, it’s hard not to see Akira’s jaw drop as a response to whatever Ami’s winking about.

:oops:

Last edited:
Reactions: Moonflare

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
"Everything that lives is designed to end. We are perpetually trapped in a never-ending spiral of life and death 'got saves' and 'why game not on latest updates page' questions. Is this a curse? Or some kind of punishment? I often think about the god who blessed us with this cryptic puzzle...and wonder if we'll ever get the chance to kill him super glue an A2 page sized screenshot of the search function including a large arrow onto his forehead."
—2B, probably.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Just somewhat came to mind, but based off what Maya Prime has claimed:
The likelihood of these seemingly alternate timelines having a Sensei and Ami not sleeping together seems incredibly unlikely.

Last edited:

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Or at least part of her costume is. The shirt and pajamas aren't, I don't follow why she'd have them at the party.
Nice catch, but do you or does anyone remember when Ami (or any other girls) ever wore that pinkish hoodie-jacket-pajamas?

The "blue collar" T-shirt looks like a classic gym outfit, but what layers on top of it isn't Ami's any sleepwear. I checked Ami's events and events of any other girls that might wear something pink and found nothing. I also checked each character's wiki gallery section and still found nothing (though I can tell it isn't complete for some girls despite being up to date). But still, this piece of clothing feels so goddamn familiar...

This is apparently not a task for someone who has no sense or taste in fashion.
This picture scares me a lot.

Wormav

Oct 21, 2018
only noticed after playing second time with different choices but apparently current last Rin event kinda broken cuz she talk about "fckn Chika" before she confessed even if you seen ALL of her events which mean you didnt seen Chika events before Rin ones. strange

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
only noticed after playing second time with different choices but apparently current last Rin event kinda broken cuz she talk about "fckn Chika" before she confessed even if you seen ALL of her events which mean you didnt seen Chika events before Rin ones. strange
do you mean bad homie is triggered before Akira fingers Chika?

What should happen is that if you finger Chika before Rin's confession, you trigger bad homie. If you wait for the confession to do "schadenfreude", then you're good homie.

Kissing Chika when you take her home is irrelevant to the homie situation as Rin never knows about it (that I recall, maybe it's mentioned during the beach trip but not to the point where she cared? I'm curious now).

Edit: or do you mean that a recent Rin event is reading you triggering bad homie, even though you triggered good homie? In this case, you could check with URM and correct your flag.

Last edited:

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
May or may not be related to these future Maya events, but to me "Wake Up" packs a lot more punches than the already very foreboding "My Story" because of a memorable moment during a reset that happens to have Maya in it.
View attachment 4156878
It was only at this later stage in the game that I realized that a good portion of the in-game gibberish is actually decipherable instead of something resulted from ramming your forehead against the keyboard. Suddenly being able to understand what zdnh xs meant solely by context must've given me an everlasting impression.
In that specific event Sensei is telling her to wake up in order to escape the nightmare version of the past that she's trapped in during the reset. It's possible the same thing is happening to all of the RAS this time, with each of them having to wake up to return to the "true" timeline.

It's also possible there's a bigger meaning, since "waking up" has been tied to being aware of and/or escaping from the simulation, most obviously by the crying AmIOkay (who might be Maya Prime) in "The Room With Clocks":
Nice catch, but do you or does anyone remember when Ami (or any other girls) ever wore that pinkish hoodie-jacket-pajamas?

The "blue collar" T-shirt looks like a classic gym outfit, but what layers on top of it isn't Ami's any sleepwear. I checked Ami's events and events of any other girls that might wear something pink and found nothing. I also checked each character's wiki gallery section and still found nothing (though I can tell it isn't complete for some girls despite being up to date). But still, this piece of clothing feels so goddamn familiar...
I also thought it looked familiar and spent a while looking without finding anything. I think it might just be the similarity to some other pieces of clothing - Kirin wears a pink hoodie without a pattern sometimes, Chika has a pink shirt that also has (different colored) stars on it, and Molly's pajamas are a similar t-shirt and hoodie combo (with completely different colors).

I wouldn't have expected this version of Ami to show up in an Ayane event, but it does kind of look like she's delivering a soliloquy "to camera" while possibly wearing someone else's clothes. Or who knows, maybe it's even Himawari wearing (partially) Ami's clothes.

4.10 star(s) 307 Votes