Oct 1, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
must start my research for the courting of Pharaoh Yummy, also:
If you have any questions about egyptian history you can always refer to me, I'm somewhat of an expert

• Wow
Reactions: Moonflare

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Seeing as people are talking about Yumi I guess ill bring this up. The other day while looking through my screenshots I saw something that completely contextualised to me why Yumi seems to care so much about Chinami, or at least why she seems to be so earnest in her interactions with and while playing with Chinami. In hindsight It's quite obvious, so I'm not sure why it didn't click in my mind when I initially played the event its from. I would try to explain it but I figured I would post the progression of screen shots that made it click because it will probably be more effective than whatever I would manage to type up. So if anyone else overlooked it like I did here you go, hopefully it make is click into place for you.
I know this is an emotional post that is meant to be taken somewhat seriously but every time i see that last image all i can think about is Yuki ripping a great big sleep fart... like that insectoid alien chick in that one episode of Solar Opposites.

Edit:

Last edited:

LoveRedHairedGirl

Formerly 'LoveBlueHairedGirl'
Dec 18, 2020
I know this is an emotional post that is meant to be taken somewhat seriously but every time i see that last image all i can think about is Yuki ripping a great big sleep fart... like that insectoid alien chick in that one episode of Solar Opposites.
I experienced all of these emotions at once while reading your comment:
:WaitWhat::FacePalm::LUL:

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
Seeing as people are talking about Yumi I guess ill bring this up. The other day while looking through my screenshots I saw something that completely contextualised to me why Yumi seems to care so much about Chinami, or at least why she seems to be so earnest in her interactions with and while playing with Chinami. In hindsight It's quite obvious, so I'm not sure why it didn't click in my mind when I initially played the event its from. I would try to explain it but I figured I would post the progression of screen shots that made it click because it will probably be more effective than whatever I would manage to type up. So if anyone else overlooked it like I did here you go, hopefully it make is click into place for you.
... What is that last picture from ... ?

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
With the amount of beers it looks like Yuki drank it must have been a regular occurrence. I'm surprised Yumi doesn't have a loud noise ptsd trigger similar to Miku...

... What is that last picture from ... ?
"Kid of the Month" Yumi event.

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
It's from one of the recent(?) updates. It's already an event in the game.

Did any of them have a feet fetish.
The first recorded instance of foot fetishism dates back to ancient Egypt, where depictions of goddesses with bare feet were often worshipped and fetishized. In ancient Greece, foot worship was also popular, with statues of the goddess Aphrodite often featuring her bare feet.

Feb 17, 2024
So if anyone else overlooked it like I did here you go
You know, when I was thinking about how the wizard purity routes would work (assuming relatively minor outside intervention and that it's actually a wizard route and not a timeskip like the Desperate Teen), Chinami's left me stumped until Chika's rabies happened.
For some reason I completely forgot that Yumi would be as protective of Chinami as Chika, and now the only way I see her route happening would be if Yumi also gets infected or is not a consideration for some reason.

alteros

Jul 25, 2018
how am I supposed to increase Makoto's lust? I'm at the point where it's the only item on the hints list and I can't invite her over and there's no lust options when visiting her.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
how am I supposed to increase Makoto's lust? I'm at the point where it's the only item on the hints list and I can't invite her over and there's no lust options when visiting her.
We'd have to know where you are exactly, but if it's the only thing left on the mod, then chances are you are at a point in the game where you should have accumulated lust points before a certain point to unlock a lust scene (the makoto scene during the beach trip, after the event with the japanese name comes to mind).

I recommend downloading URM, as it will enable you to simply change the variable without further troubleshooting.

4.10 star(s) 307 Votes