Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well, hang on a minute while I recover from my shellshock.

The first title is a given, but it could potentially also mean that she leapt even further back in time given the second event. Or even that she has leapt many times (slip) throughout the narrative.

The second title is the most shocking, maybe it doesn't mean anything, but the "my story", could also mean that she's a narrator, or the narrator for most of things. Couple that with the ability to leap through time, and well, maybe Maya has been a narrating time traveller all along - or rather, that she eventually becomes one and narrates events from our timeline, which would be her past.

Regardless, I think it's highly likely from "right as rain", after "wake up", that we should be getting her origin story. What a way to finish 2024's updates.

fasoaga

Jul 24, 2017
Why am i okay calls us sekai in happy events? And in the event "How i feel" sensei wants to have hex nametag and when am i okay does it, it translate to "sekai". In the event which young akira and niki laying on bed watching tv, young akira sees old akira but there is the shadow of sekai on the wall instead of old akira.

Akira forces himself on yumi the same exact way Sekai forces herself on him.
Does anyone make sense of it?
(Sorry can't upload screenshots)

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Why am i okay calls us sekai in happy events? And in the event "How i feel" sensei wants to have hex nametag and when am i okay does it, it translate to "sekai". In the event which young akira and niki laying on bed watching tv, young akira sees old akira but there is the shadow of sekai on the wall instead of old akira.

Akira forces himself on yumi the same exact way Sekai forces herself on him.
Does anyone make sense of it?
(Sorry can't upload screenshots)
Am i okay calls Akira Sekai on one happy event, the one at the classroom.
On "how i feel" she does indeed translate his name to Sekai:
Akira has Sekai's shadow on the flashback, but also on some other events. Yasu makes a reference to it on Frankincense, but that also presents a problem because the one that is shown following him there is Shadow Maya:
Or maybe that's Pareidolia, and it's just that all gods take Maya's form. We don't know since shadow Maya never showed up again.

But back to the point, there are many explanations, none of them confirmed. The easiest one is that Akira "became" Sekai, in the sense that she fully groomed him, the most glaring example is during "stomachache". The second is the many variations of the idea that Sekai is inside him, kind of like Pareidolia was. Pareidolia lived in his head, Sekai is his shadow, both being "gods" whose believer is Akira, and they in turn provide him with a service.
On the Yumi situation, Nodoka explains that when he acts out of his control it's because of the compulsion of having acted that way so many times before. Therefore what we see during "this town has two halves" could just be him replaying what he already did to Yumi so many times prior in previous cycles, rather than a god taking control. Why did he do it the first time I have no idea.

Taking away the why the compulsion happens, then it becomes simpler to explain, as it happens during Stomachache. He simply doesn't know another way to behave and ends up replicating what Sekai did to him onto others.

alteros

Jul 25, 2018
It's called Quid Pro Quo, I didn't see one of those red exclamation marks telling me I'd be locked out of a scene and I did see the Makoto fingering scene during the beach so I assume it's not that. Right now it's just after the summer vacation, next main event is "The Value of Sharing".

Edit: I have no idea how I missed the handjob option in the dorms, never mind.

Last edited:

fasoaga

Jul 24, 2017
Am i okay calls Akira Sekai on one happy event, the one at the classroom.
On "how i feel" she does indeed translate his name to Sekai:
Akira has Sekai's shadow on the flashback, but also on some other events. Yasu makes a reference to it on Frankincense, but that also presents a problem because the one that is shown following him there is Shadow Maya:
Or maybe that's Pareidolia, and it's just that all gods take Maya's form. We don't know since shadow Maya never showed up again.

But back to the point, there are many explanations, none of them confirmed. The easiest one is that Akira "became" Sekai, in the sense that she fully groomed him, the most glaring example is during "stomachache". The second is the many variations of the idea that Sekai is inside him, kind of like Pareidolia was. Pareidolia lived in his head, Sekai is his shadow, both being "gods" whose believer is Akira, and they in turn provide him with a service.
On the Yumi situation, Nodoka explains that when he acts out of his control it's because of the compulsion of having acted that way so many times before. Therefore what we see during "this town has two halves" could just be him replaying what he already did to Yumi so many times prior in previous cycles, rather than a god taking control. Why did he do it the first time I have no idea.

Taking away the why the compulsion happens, then it becomes simpler to explain, as it happens during Stomachache. He simply doesn't know another way to behave and ends up replicating what Sekai did to him onto others.
Thank you lore god. For dumping the lore on me.

On a side note, i never realised there were many locked events in the game. Replaying the game with incest route showed me more than 3 events i that never seen before. In 30 min after the finger ami choice. It made me question my choice on Io options...

• Haha
Reactions: Moonflare
4.10 star(s) 307 Votes