Wormav

Oct 21, 2018
do you mean bad homie is triggered before Akira fingers Chika?

What should happen is that if you finger Chika before Rin's confession, you trigger bad homie. If you wait for the confession to do "schadenfreude", then you're good homie.

Kissing Chika when you take her home is irrelevant to the homie situation as Rin never knows about it (that I recall, maybe it's mentioned during the beach trip but not to the point where she cared? I'm curious now).

Edit: or do you mean that a recent Rin event is reading you triggering bad homie, even though you triggered good homie? In this case, you could check with URM and correct your flag.
that the thing, I waited specifically on Chika events this run and sav Rin confession event first before doing Chika events aka I have 0 missed events with Rin yet she still say same lines she said in my other save where I triggered bad homie flags specifically unlike in this one with good homie flags yet line about fingering Chika before confession still present and the only difference was that I didn't made deal with Otoha in current save about photo exchange

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
that the thing, I waited specifically on Chika events this run and sav Rin confession event first before doing Chika events aka I have 0 missed events with Rin yet she still say same lines she said in my other save where I triggered bad homie flags specifically unlike in this one with good homie flags yet line about fingering Chika before confession still present and the only difference was that I didn't made deal with Otoha in current save about photo exchange
I assume you're talking about the event in which Rin confronts you about the photo exchange. Played it just now and it's fine, game recognized my good homie flag no issues. If it wasn't a mistake on your part, all I can think of is that for some reason something broke in the update with regards of giving the proper badhomie/goodhomie flag early on, but I'd have to replay that segment.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's not much difference. Which is very fair because the homie situation is kind of a minor thing with everything that happened between them after that. Rin wasn't there for him during a long period, so really, the homie thing just means that Rin was either a bad friend (matching him in how Akira was bad first) or an even worse friend (because Akira treated her the best out of everyone thus far, and she'd have let him down first in this case) in the long run.

However, since I had to replay the event for this, let me just say this is one of the hottest conversations in the game, courtesy of green path:
When, Selebus, when?

Last edited:

Wormav

Oct 21, 2018
I assume you're talking about the event in which Rin confronts you about the photo exchange. Played it just now and it's fine, game recognized my good homie flag no issues. If it wasn't a mistake on your part, all I can think of is that for some reason something broke in the update with regards of giving the proper badhomie/goodhomie flag early on, but I'd have to replay that segment.
There's not much difference.

However, since I had to replay the event for this, let me just say this is one of the hottest conversations in the game, courtesy of green path:
When, Selebus, when?
*sigh* probably update just broke at some point but anyway. and to answer second question I'm not selebus but just remember how long it took to have proper first events for Molly and Sana and you will have answer

• Haha
Reactions: Moonflare

Kismaz

Jun 17, 2020
Sensei Quest tickled my pickle.
Not in a good way.

I'll take a pack of whatever drugs Yasu is taking if it can help me forget how awful it was. It has to be a bait for later from Selebus; to call you a nerd before deleting your save in an uncoming event if you used URM or something.

Otherwise glad I waited two years to play it again, it took me a bloody month to catch up. 11/10, would drink myself into a coma if it could delete my memories of this game and it's horrors entirely.

Last edited:

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Sensei Quest tickled my pickle.
Not in a good way.

I'll take a pack of whatever drugs Yasu is taking if it can help me forget how awful it was. It has to be a bait for later from Selebus; to call you a nerd before deleting your save in an uncoming event if you used URM or something.

Otherwise glad I waited two years to play it again, it took me a bloody month to catch up. 11/10, would drink myself into a coma if it could delete my memories of this game and it's horrors entirely.
This is a horrid time to stop playing. You've just had half of the halloween update, next update which is just about a week away promises to be a story banger based on where part 1 ended, the previews we've seen and the event titles. Surely stick around for this next update.

And then if you can manage another update (which will drop start of January) you get to find out whether Selebus is going to take the step of risking his money via wizard content or if he's gonna bait people. Whether you want the content or not, surely that fact is worth watching, at least from the sidelines.

Kismaz

Jun 17, 2020
This is a horrid time to stop playing. You've just had half of the halloween update, next update which is just about a week away promises to be a story banger based on where part 1 ended, the previews we've seen and the event titles. Surely stick around for this next update.

And then if you can manage another update (which will drop start of January) you get to find out whether Selebus is going to take the step of risking his money via wizard content or if he's gonna bait people. Whether you want the content or not, surely that fact is worth watching, at least from the sidelines.
Oh don't worry, I'm sure as hell gonna stay. I'm in too deep to leave this boat just yet. I have to see where it's going to sink lmao.

Still, I really appreciate the encouragments, guv. I hope you'll stick around too (or free yourself from it, whatever suits you the most)

godlyadonis

Nov 13, 2020
Just wanted to say this because I didn't see anyone mention it, in the Wakana event "Follow My Lead" the "jaws of life" simile setting him off particularly surprised me. I'm pretty sure at this point Wakana can put two and two together about Ami's mom but without direct confirmation it's just speculation on her end. Also Sensei says he can't fully trust Wakana because she's not naïve like the JKs he's pursuing, and that makes me think he might not be able to fully trust any adult figure.

Kismaz

Jun 17, 2020
Cherchez Le Femme
FRENCHNOTE: "Cherchez la femme" is an expression that translates litterally to "look for the woman". The origin which I can only guess because I've never heard of this idiom in my entire life until now. It may be a reference to "Les mohicans de Paris" from Alexandre Dumas where it may be implied that there is indeed a woman you can find connected behind every instance of a conflict. (Probably why I never heard of it in hindsight).

Last edited:

LoLxDiS

May 15, 2020
I know this is a frequently asked question, but I was wondering if any of you know an anime-styled game like this one. Not looking particularly for school-related games (those are more than welcome), just something that is as unhinged, surreal and well-written as LiL. Tried Lost in You but I couldn't get past the first hour because the writing is honestly cringy at times, even though I liked the character designs. Dissonance, however, is pretty good, but it doesn't have much content yet.

It doesn't even have to be a VN; RPGMs like BlackSouls which remind me of LiL are also fine. Sorry for the probably over-asked question and thank you in advance!

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
FRENCHNOTE: "Cherchez la femme" is an expression that translates litterally to "look for the woman". The origin which I can only guess because I've never heard of this idiom in my entire life until now. It may be a reference to "Les mohicans de Paris" from Alexandre Dumas where it may be implied that there is indeed a woman you can find connected behind every case.
Did know the phrase -- very popular in mid-20th-century media -- but didn't know the origin. Thanks!

Aegirine

Aug 13, 2023
The current state of affairs really leaves some interesting conundrums for our "heroes" doesn't it

inb4 no answers

As you said it doesn't make sense from a storytelling perspective to devide the story between 3 different timelines, while leaving a lot of current plotlines unresolved. But it also wouldn't work logically. Time Travel fiction is of course open to a lot of interpretations, but a concept like the Butterfly Effect is so ingrained in them that I don't see LiL defying it and getting away with it.

So it's better to assume that whatever is happening at the end of last patch is temporary due to the reset, and they will be sent back at some point.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Antosha
4.10 star(s) 307 Votes