IceNeo2

Jun 23, 2018
Took a break from the game since after v23 Part 2, and I got to say I wish that the dev didn't have to remove Makoto she is my favorite of the cast. That aside I don't really like how the Happy stuff is starting to pop up more often.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Despite the limited content, let it be known to any heroic individuals with access to the new care package that an upload would be much appreciated.
I sent it to a mod, so it got added to the OP yesterday.

Edit:
meh maybe send a dm to DarkDemonX since he got the last ones
I always deliver.

Last edited:

humpgorilla

Apr 1, 2021
can someone send a save with the last event from sana missed, i did not miss mine and i want to see if something changes in the main events if i heve missed that one, or at least tell me what changes here marking as spoiler

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
can someone send a save with the last event from sana missed, i did not miss mine and i want to see if something changes in the main events if i heve missed that one, or at least tell me what changes here marking as spoiler
Watch the scenes in Replay.

Replay will assume you didn't get the flag-dependent Sana scene.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Speaking of which, would people who chose not to romance with Sara or chose not to get handsy with Sana feel odd or sudden about Sana's recent development on the beach?

You sure got the blank eye scene in It Comes to Claim Us All as an indicate (and the event name as well) but that was pretty much it; plus, you would miss out her masturbation scene immediately after and the entire Ad Infinium (not romancing with Sara even made you miss out Ad Meliora). And suddenly, Sana is finger banging herself so hard in a public restroom, and got caught as well.

But I assume most of us did not make such decisions :LUL:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Speaking of which, would people who chose not to romance with Sara or chose not to get handsy with Sana feel odd or sudden about Sana's recent development on the beach?

You sure got the blank eye scene in It Comes to Claim Us All as an indicate (and the event name as well) but that was pretty much it; plus, you would miss out her masturbation scene immediately after and the entire Ad Infinium (not romancing with Sara even made you miss out Ad Meliora). And suddenly, Sana is finger banging herself so hard in a public restroom, and got caught as well.

But I assume most of us did not make such decisions :LUL:
Does that even happen in a no-Sara playthrough?

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
so if you didnt finger sana it still happens?
Technically Sensei never "fingered" Sana (just having her fellate his finger), but yes! Everything still happens, aroused Sana sensed by Yasu then caught by Io. Apparently horny god has decided to just have its way with the girls regardless Sensei did his homework or not.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Bingoogus

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Technically Sensei never "fingered" Sana (just having her fellate his finger), but yes! Everything still happens, aroused Sana sensed by Yasu then caught by Io. Apparently horny god has decided to just have its way with the girls regardless Sensei did his homework or not.
sana event 'it comes to claim us all' you are fingering her without penetration... sadly the default option for that scene seems to be the one where you go "no dont go any further" cause i just tried to rewatch it to verify.:(

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
sana event 'it comes to claim us all' you are fingering her without penetration... sadly the default option for that scene seems to be the one where you go "no dont go any further" cause i just tried to rewatch it to verify.:(
with unrenpy you can select the other path, and the only finger action is finger in mouth, one hand in her mouth the other on her shoulder.

4.10 star(s) 304 Votes