KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
The bit about pregnancy being a requirement wasn't meant to mean a girl has to be pregnant every time to get to the rooftop, just that we know knocking Ayane up and having the baby deleted via reset seems to have changed something about her, so pregnancy is a key, but how that key works i dunno and don't pretend to know how to take the idea further, only that that and having baby deletus occur is the only real thing that separates Ayane from Yumi and Tsuneyo.
I'm still in favor of ami having to kill you gets you to the roof. I'm also fairly positive Ami killed Todd.
imagine what will happen to noodls when tsuneyo gets it

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Also, i gotta say, the fact Maya and Ayane waited a week in reset is kind of ridiculous... You really think they might not have given up by day 3? Day 6? It's a loooooooooong fucking time, how much longer would they wait? A month? At some point Maya would have to just accept he didn't make it to this one and given her pessemism and the fact so much weird shit has happened in this cycle, i can easily see her giving up and thinking that this was it, this was as far as he could make it this time... it's just too long... Selly should've made it like a whole day and no more, maaaaaaybe half way into a second day, that'd be fucking long but not so long as to give up hope.

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
Yumi and Tsuneyo are far too close to the gods of the world for it to be a coincidence that they're the only other ones in on some portion of the secret. Tsuneyo's dad having kept her isolated in a nest of far too many wires, and one of the gods taking a keen interest in corrupting Yumi, as we saw during the kiss and when she was brought back into the fold by specifically engineering the two month time jump to get her back into class ASAP. There were even multiple USERs fighting for a connection during her scene at one of the beach events - one possibly trying to stop the other from using Sensei to fuck with her more, which might have fucked with the graphics but actually gave them a bit of peace.

It's possible that the more the gods interfere with your life, the more you become awakened to the truth of the world. I wouldn't be surprised if Makoto was getting into it soon, given Bluejay and one of them ("Remember to smile") deciding her dad was going to be dead. Or Molly, because of Halloween and the use of her to provide weebnotes, especially given the intentionally suspicious timing of her bringing up time travel to Tsuneyo in this update. Or Ami, because she's an awful, boring character who needs to be rubbed in the audience's faces more and Sekai is up to no good. Then Uta at some point.

The rest of the girls (other than Yasu, who's barely even human at this point) are relatively untouched so far, I think? Correct me if I'm wrong.

If you want your daily dose of irony, Atlas Shrugged was written by a purported libertarian who died while on welfare. Curious.

Last edited:

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Of course you think Atlas Shrugged is a good book.
Objectively, Atlas Shrugged IS a good book. its well written, its rather compelling, and it normally leaves a lasting impact on the reader.
unfortunately, its point and topics are generally flawed. The...(do books have charisma?) charisma in the writing, the carefully and subtly put strawmen arguments can lead someone to believing in a real world narrative that is not reflective of reality.
so Yes, Atlas Shrugged is a good book, its just also wrong.

Reactions: haseobk

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
I haven't played the update yet. Is daisy the confirmed name for the popping up girl in this one? Or is it a thing known since carepackages? Can't wait to play it though. My simple mind didn't know about the gods and relationship of them to user 1 and 2 always trying to connect, or the other God appearing in those episodes, yumi wanting the kiss stuff like that

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I haven't played the update yet. Is daisy the confirmed name for the popping up girl in this one? Or is it a thing known since carepackages? Can't wait to play it though. My simple mind didn't know about the gods and relationship of them to user 1 and 2 always trying to connect, or the other God appearing in those episodes, yumi wanting the kiss stuff like that
No name is actually confirmed, any answer you give to the question is accepted, we've just been discussing what we reckon it's supposed to be but you can write 'Moistpussy' in if you want :p

• Haha
Reactions: fdsasdf_p

Shadowmine

Jun 4, 2018
I am not even playing or supporting the game anymore. At this point, I am just here for the entertainment in this thread lmao.

That said, wonder how long the DRM took vs. how long it took to get taken down.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I am not even playing or supporting the game anymore. At this point, I am just here for the entertainment in this thread lmao.

That said, wonder how long the DRM took vs. how long it took to get taken down.
Less than an hour after it was first detected vs definitely a lot fucking longer than 1 hour.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
yeah... I kind of get that this isn't the place to talk about economics but considering how it might relate to this game in the future.
anyone know if subscribestar's assests and money is tied up in silicon valley bank like every other tech industry that is gong belly up because they can't pay it's users... I wonder how ungrateful old lady Big Sel would take it if his source of income gets fucked a 2nd time.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
The scene with the Stillborn Child is Trinity III, from Chapter 1 (Halloween update, specifically).
Ayane's attempt to tell Sensei she was pregnant was prior to reset 3 (halfway point of chapter 2)
Alright, forget I said anything.

There has to be a source for Akira's revulsion at the idea of getting someone pregnant. It's multiple degrees of magnitude beyond "doesn't want to be father," into some kind of trauma response. And there isn't really another place to pinpoint a source for that trauma but the accident.
I don't think timeline lines up. I can't prove right of the bat, but I'm fairly sure Ami was alive when her parents died.

Reactions: haseobk

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
yeah so we got confirmation that akira's relationship with his sister in law started well before he was a teenager this update.
we just got confirmation that he might very well be Ami's real biological dad based on that time frame.
:KEK:
It's been suggested before and the nay sayers always pointed out she would have had to be doing it well before akira was a teenager.
:sneaky:
what now

Last edited:
Reactions: Boardguy

Algorist

Jul 18, 2022
yeah so we got confirmation that akira's relationship with his sister in law started well before he was a teenager this update.
we just got confirmation that he might very well be Ami's real biological dad based on that time frame.
:KEK:
It's been suggested before and the nay sayers always pointed out she would have had to be doing it well before akira was a teenager.
:sneaky:
what now
Ami could very well be his daughter and Sana his actual niece. That might be why Ami says that she has some "bad news" concerning blood related stuff during that hot springs (or sauna, or something, don't remember) scene.
Could be a factor as to why Lamb Legs involved the Sakakibara family. Good Boy was a bit peculiar as far as Happy Scenes go, too.

4.10 star(s) 304 Votes