Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
The feeling is probably keyed to whether or not people are still mucking about. She probably feels the reset starting when the first person disappears, and the immediate urge to reset when the last one does. Since she didn't feel that urge, because Sensei was still mucking about, she knew it was safe to wait. If Sensei had failed, it would have been time to go.
Hmmm... i mean sure, that must've been what happened, but i still think it's an insane length of time and i certainly couldn't last more than 2 days before giving up, maybe 3 if i was truly desperate. A week... surely you can see what i'm driving at, a fucking week in limbo... can you imagine sitting on a rooftop for a week? No tech, no internet, just another person... god, kill me. :ROFLMAO:

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Hmmm... i mean sure, that must've been what happened, but i still think it's an insane length of time and i certainly couldn't last more than 2 days before giving up, maybe 3 if i was truly desperate. A week... surely you can see what i'm driving at, a fucking week in limbo... can you imagine sitting on a rooftop for a week? No tech, no internet, just another person... god, kill me. :ROFLMAO:
can i have sex with the other person and poop off the side of the water tower.
a week with out food or water is brutal but we do know things dont really work the same when this is going down... did they even feel hunger while up there or thirst for that matter, its not really been brought up.

I got them from the substar links as well, the only thing I downloaded from here is the mod which I am told is not possible to delete the files and keep getting told I must of downloaded a care package or cracked version from here.
well if you use the progress mod...
here is my save.
I believe this is the right one.
just remove the care packages from the game folder and put them in a side folder if the instructions on the front page dont work... I imagine it will work fine after that
edit:
keep in mind... you HAVE to have the progress mod for my save to even load.

Last edited:
Reactions: fisty123

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
well if you use the progress mod...
here is my save.
I believe this is the right one.
just remove the care packages from the game folder and put them in a side folder if the instructions on the front page dont work... I imagine it will work fine after that
Thanks, I deleted everything and redownloading it all from substar, just to make sure I guess.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
can i have sex with the other person and poop off the side of the water tower.
a week with out food or water is brutal but we do know things dont really work the same when this is going down... did they even feel hunger while up there or thirst for that matter, its not really been brought up.
I think we figured out the secret of Maya's boxes. It's all non-perishable foodstuffs and bottled water just in case she has to camp out.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I think we figured out the secret of Maya's boxes. It's all non-perishable foodstuffs and bottled water just in case she has to camp out.
if maya shits in a box but no one is there to see it, did it even happen

dont forget to report camgirl spam ads, help keep f95 clean removing the litter and trash that gets left behind

Last edited:
Reactions: akselx

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Lmao... though that actually isn't a dumb idea... that actually would be pretty smart, logical, and routine behaviour if she truly has experienced a metric fuckton of resets. "here, you carry the box Akira, you dickhead, i'll only need it if i'm waiting for your predatory ass anyway."

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Lmao... though that actually isn't a dumb idea... that actually would be pretty smart, logical, and routine behaviour if she truly has experienced a metric fuckton of resets. "here, you carry the box Akira, you dickhead, i'll only need it if i'm waiting for your predatory ass anyway."
I mean, she was getting the picnic up there somehow.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
soooo....
so you think sensei was boning his sister in law before he met Niki or after... we never really got an age for when they met and all the images basically show them as teenagers, which is a bit older than when that started.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
soooo....
so you think sensei was boning his sister in law before he met Niki or after... we never really got an age for when they met and all the images basically show them as teenagers, which is a bit older than when that started.
Before.

If the classroom happy scene is correct in its implications, Sekai started grooming and molesting him around Chinami's age.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Before.

If the classroom happy scene is correct in its implications, Sekai started grooming and molesting him around Chinami's age.
hmmm I never saw that scene as indicitive of sensei's age when that was shown but rather her job... but i guess it makes sense. it was the current memory from this update that confirmed his age when it happened...
what i meant to ask is did Niki meet him when he was a teenager or when they were still really small children since it isn't clarified when they met just that the best memories they keep going over is when they are teens.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
hmmm I never saw that scene as indicitive of sensei's age when that was shown but rather her job... but i guess it makes sense. it was the current memory from this update that confirmed his age when it happened...
what i meant to ask is did Niki meet him when he was a teenager or when they were still really small children since it isn't clarified when they met just that the best memories they keep going over is when they are teens.
I interpreted the old happy scene the way I did because 1) Sekai is talking about sex like it's something he'd never even heard of and 2) Loli Noriko is in the scene, which I think is there to anchor the age of the class Sekai taught, not as a literal "Noriko was present when it happened"

As for when he met Niki, I think it was after because the way Niki describes his early behavior in this update's scene suggests that he was already processing the trauma of being molested/groomed.

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
I mean normal people probably would have given up on Sensei entirely after the first ten years or so of watching him fool around with teenagers. Maya is seriously dedicated; waiting a week is basically nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
soooo....
If the timeline I worked on before is correct:
I see, still there is no mention of him going to college, I assume he is going to college after high school during his time with Niki, from what I gathered it's a 4 years college course, which aligns with the 5 years with Niki.
If the theory that Ami is his daughter is correct he would have to be with Sekaiat least since his 16 so revised timeline would be like:
1)He is 15, hurts his leg, gets close to Sekai.
2)He is 16 Sekai and Nozomu marry, Ami is born, he meets Niki and starts tutoring her.
3)18 he starts going out with Niki, and begins his college course.
4)5 years go by, he is 23, Ami is 7, Nozomu and Sekai dies on accident, he and Ami disappear the first time.
5)3 years later IIRC Noriko finds him tutoring on the Old District and begins being tutored.
6)Maya begins being tutored, but somehow is kept secret from Ami.
7)Ami befriends Ayane in middle school.
8)Something happens he disappears again.
9)They go live in Nozomu and Sekai old apartment, and he starts teaching in Kumon-mi High.
Somethng like that.

Reactions: Wardtnaci

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
The worst part is The hex code in the error logs is "You wouldn't download a car" Yet I am a subscriber, I downloaded it from the subscriber page. That is more disappointing more then anything that I did it legit and still got effected by this.
oooof, my condolences

4.10 star(s) 304 Votes