I released a new game called "Tifa's Dark Heaven"... How would you prefer this month updates to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
"Sharing" is similar to stating that there's "vaginal sex" or "anal"(which if I recall correctly neither you, the dev or I like). It's the presence of an action, not an emotion.

The positive emotions of netorase and sharing are very different. In sharing it is usually done to broaden sexual horizons with swapping, an open relationship or similar. In netorase it's the thought of someone else being intimate with their partner that's alluring to them. Regardless, my hope was to see netorare. I'll try the cheating path suggested above.

NTR definitely has no monopoly on emotions and it never should. I agree with that.

If the dev uses the terminology the way you do, then it's fair that you do on this board.
You have more or less the same considerations that I have when it comes to netorase... And I'm glad, because I have always maintained that everyone has a different vision of what the game is like, you know? Before this there were some people hating a certain path because "it didn't represent the true form of Netorase" but then you come and say it's Netorase... I've always been referring to that kind of thing... And that's how I denoted it in the game where I tried to do a mixture of netorase and netorare... I know they have to do with the jealousy of imagining your partner doing something like that even if he doesn't know, but the point of calling it a "netorare" mixture is because of the things that Ariana was able to do once this boyfriend's fetish was "unleashed"... For example, sleeping with his dad

Reactions: AtotehZ

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
You have more or less the same considerations that I have when it comes to netorase... And I'm glad, because I have always maintained that everyone has a different vision of what the game is like, you know? Before this there were some people hating a certain path because "it didn't represent the true form of Netorase" but then you come and say it's Netorase... I've always been referring to that kind of thing... And that's how I denoted it in the game where I tried to do a mixture of netorase and netorare... I know they have to do with the jealousy of imagining your partner doing something like that even if he doesn't know, but the point of calling it a "netorare" mixture is because of the things that Ariana was able to do once this boyfriend's fetish was "unleashed"... For example, sleeping with his dad
Ya, but respectfully, I'd say both you and Atotehz are NTR fans at heart - so the definition is gonna be a bit skewed. I'm not here to kick up an argument again like we had months ago.....the game has definitely moved towards progress in this regard, but I still think it could be improved on the sharing path to feel less sleazy.

IMO the mark to shoot for on a given path is when traditional enthusiasts of that genre are satisfied. The NTR path should be enjoyable for ntr players, and so on and so forth.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sieglinnde

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Does the latest choice in the sharing path (the one that lets Ariana drink while the other choice isn't available yet in this version) also branch off into another path after?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I can't wait to see how Ariana teases me next time.

She keeps getting closer and closer to Tyrone each time and that's sexy for me.
I want to fly close to the sun without burning my wings.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sieglinnde

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Does the latest choice in the sharing path (the one that lets Ariana drink while the other choice isn't available yet in this version) also branch off into another path after?
Yes, i'm thinking about doing that

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xill

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
However, the path of betrayal with MC's father deserves the tragic ending for a certain logic, Arianna in this path goes beyond good taste, everyone exaggerates, it's not NTR, but a real sequence of stabbing MC in the back in a very bad way Arianna and her father.
What do you mean, there is no blood family in this game :#

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Joseph and Rose are MC's parents... There is no sexual interaction between MC and his parents and there will never be

Reactions: Will619

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
I know you jest, but a separate issue is how little sense some of the dialogue makes if you opt to play it that way.
I've found thats a common issues in games where you play with totally-not-your-relatives, or as some prefer to call them "landlords".
Heck, The Office doesn't make sense no matter what you interpret one of the characters as, she seems writen as friend at some points then as sister at some points then as IDK what she's writen as lol.

• Sad
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
Yes, i'm thinking about doing that
Nani? Another cheating path alongside the existing cheating path? Or just make that strictly Tyrone path instead. Whereas I assume the MCxArixMal threesome will converge to the "don't drink" option so you don't end up with too many branches.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
MAN I've been missing out on a lot of discussion here haha!

I remember taking issue with the Netorase route when I first downloaded the game months ago. After speaking with you directly, I learned that you were trying to express yourself as an artist through your work, and that expression was to display your individual thoughts of what Netorase/Sharing/NTR was. As an artist myself I had to take a step back and realize that no artist wants to be trapped in a box, unable to grow, unable to push boundaries, unable to freely express themselves, and buck genre trends/tropes. There were many that have come to try to trap you within the confines of particular genre tropes, but I'm glad you never caved and stuck to telling the story that you wanted to tell.
It's interesting to think about how many artists gave up when they were told they can't mix genres within their chosen artform. "You can't mix Rock/Hip-hop you can't mix Horror/Comedy!" For a brief moment I was one of those that said you couldn't mix NTS and NTR. I'm glad that you took that as a challenge and have continued to push your vision forward. Glad you haven't listened to those, like my old self, that told you that genres are now and forever will be eternally set in stone and can never be blended. Continue to tell your story the way you want to tell it, and I'll continue to support it. Besides what would Joshy92 do if you stopped!? Poor guy would never get to see Tyrone impregnate Arianna so that MC could raise their child, and that is just not acceptable!

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
MAN I've been missing out on a lot of discussion here haha!

I remember taking issue with the Netorase route when I first downloaded the game months ago. After speaking with you directly, I learned that you were trying to express yourself as an artist through your work, and that expression was to display your individual thoughts of what Netorase/Sharing/NTR was. As an artist myself I had to take a step back and realize that no artist wants to be trapped in a box, unable to grow, unable to push boundaries, unable to freely express themselves, and buck genre trends/tropes. There were many that have come to try to trap you within the confines of particular genre tropes, but I'm glad you never caved and stuck to telling the story that you wanted to tell.
It's interesting to think about how many artists gave up when they were told they can't mix genres within their chosen artform. "You can't mix Rock/Hip-hop you can't mix Horror/Comedy!" For a brief moment I was one of those that said you couldn't mix NTS and NTR. I'm glad that you took that as a challenge and have continued to push your vision forward. Glad you haven't listened to those, like my old self, that told you that genres are now and forever will be eternally set in stone and can never be blended. Continue to tell your story the way you want to tell it, and I'll continue to support it. Besides what would Joshy92 do if you stopped!? Poor guy would never get to see Tyrone impregnate Arianna so that MC could raise their child, and that is just not acceptable!
I would be the best dad ever.
I just hope Tyrone doesn't try and sue for custody.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Now I'm imagining Tyrone getting Ari pregnant.

I know some people would say mean things but it wouldn't matter. As long as Ariana and our baby are healthy and happy.
That's all that matters.

Reactions: KiraJames
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes