I released a new game called "Tifa's Dark Heaven"... How would you prefer this month updates to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
For me Arianna does it first of all for herself, she proves it several times, she doesn't humiliate MC in a light way as the creator says, just think that to continually betray him and I counted, she has more sex several times with Tyrone, than MC, already this explains what a slut Arianna is, really the excuse is how much she drinks, another lie, wanting to fuck MC and Tyrone's father, she does it for herself, when the behavior of a girl who has been given the pass, also add his flirting at school, or fucking in the bathroom with Tyrone, or ignoring him so meanly by walking past him arm in arm with Tyrone, not to mention the hours and how he gets all his holes busted, telling Tyrone that she loves him and his cock, this is cheating, teasing, wanting to humiliate a boy who has already suffered, it's the biggest joke, she's being jealous, hhahaha, she's being jealous, what bullshit.
aae7b2fa-bd26-4222-8ef3-f92bc19c64d8_text.gif
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
Extra small update, but it was good. I wished updates were longer, they are extra small for this last ones.

Have you guys noticed Tyrone hasn't cum inside Ariana while the mc has watched.
As a huge creampie and pregnancy risk fan I'm looking forward to it.

You can do it bro fill her up with your potent baby making seed.
That would be dope

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
how many path this game has? even i read still confused. there is vanilla , sharing , n ntr only?
does the sharing they still be couple, loyal n happy to each other or still have feeling to being cucked? :unsure:

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Damn wheres incest button? Or patch? Feels weird calling them roommate and doing all that to me.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
how many path this game has? even i read still confused. there is vanilla , sharing , n ntr only?
does the sharing they still be couple, loyal n happy to each other or still have feeling to being cucked? :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
There is an option that was implemented in this update on the Sharing path in which you can choose if you want to start to do things behind the MC's back again, as the girlfriend. If you do not chose that option (that option is going to be availabe on this month update), then you will stay in the Sharing path, where the MC's girlfriend sleeps with other but telling all of it to the MC and showing him everything and without doing anything that he doesn't want to
You access the Ariana's affair route at a certain point in the "Vanilla" route where Ariana sees the MC "kissing" another woman... An option will appear, and it will tell you to go to the "Ariana's affair" route (right now, in the 0.14 ch2 update the route has another name) or stay in the Vanilla route
this one i've been looking for,
is there gonna be where gf fucking behind bf, then not telling him , his gf can be punish? either bf find out or not, i means theres this "maledom" tag, does the bf completely a cucking submissive n not the dom type?
i hope ur best answer so that , for my self didn't get being spoiled too much :coffee:

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes