I released a new game called "Tifa's Dark Heaven"... How would you prefer this month updates to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
The dev was just having some fun.
Don't take it too seriously.
maybe he's referring on how to access vanilla route... I just got kind of tired of everyone asking it, even if since the beginning of the development of the game in the options it was marked in parenthesis something like "(VANILLA ROUTE)" so I just put that there in "development notes" as a joke

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
maybe he's referring on how to access vanilla route... I just got kind of tired of everyone asking it, even if since the beginning of the development of the game in the options it was marked in parenthesis something like "(VANILLA ROUTE)" so I just put that there in "development notes" as a joke
I'm not surprised you got tired of the same question being asked all the time I would too.

Reactions: Sieglinnde

Beodurr

May 20, 2022
is this game worth it for vanilla players or is this an NTR game with vanilla tacked on to attract more players? usually you can read the fate of an NTR protagonist in the size of his dick. Small dick = soul rending NTR. Normal dick = at best a pity fuck now and again maybe swinging if MC is lucky but even then he is more of an emotional support boyfriend not an equal sexual partner. Big dick = MC will probably get a glow up down the road and get his revenge also the only type of NTR I can personally stomach because of the cathartic payoff. and based on the screenshots MC is the smallest one while the others are packing horse cocks I'm thinking this might be the normal dick scenario, so I suspect this might only contain 1 or 2 unenthusiastic vanilla sex scenes that will leave me (and the female lead) unsatisfied

Last edited:
Reactions: ThaDude1977

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
is this game worth it for vanilla players or is this an NTR game with vanilla tacked on to attract more players? usually you can read the fate of an NTR protagonist in the size of his dick. Small dick = soul rending NTR. Normal dick = at best a pity fuck now and again maybe swinging if MC is lucky but even then he is more of an emotional support boyfriend not an equal sexual partner. Big dick = MC will probably get a glow up down the road and get his revenge also the only type of NTR I can personally stomach because of the cathartic payoff. and based on the screenshots MC is the smallest one while the others are packing horse cocks I'm thinking this might be the normal dick scenario, so I suspect this might only contain 1 or 2 unenthusiastic vanilla sex scenes that will leave me (and the female lead) unsatisfied
If you want only vanilla and despise any form of NTR... You can play the game, it has a route like this... I always mentioned that I did not do it to "attract more players" but rather I wanted and I think it is necessary to have a route where, as well as the protagonists are, live happily without infidelity or anything... And that's how the vanilla route is and is being molded. The thing is that the game usually has more updates that add content to the NTR routes because there are more routes like that and I like to develop them... This doesn't mean I don't give the vanilla route the love that it deserves... But it's kind of more difficult when trying to develop the vanilla route, in certain aspect... I have to think about "what will happen next" a lot... I do it with all the routes, but the vanilla route it's the one that it's more difficult in that aspect
(Also, all the choices in the game are marked in "()" to which route it will take you... So it's really easy to enter vanilla route or any other route... It's at the beginning of the game

Reactions: Beodurr

Beodurr

May 20, 2022
If you want only vanilla and despise any form of NTR... You can play the game, it has a route like this... I always mentioned that I did not do it to "attract more players" but rather I wanted and I think it is necessary to have a route where, as well as the protagonists are, live happily without infidelity or anything... And that's how the vanilla route is and is being molded. The thing is that the game usually has more updates that add content to the NTR routes because there are more routes like that and I like to develop them... This doesn't mean I don't give the vanilla route the love that it deserves... But it's kind of more difficult when trying to develop the vanilla route, in certain aspect... I have to think about "what will happen next" a lot... I do it with all the routes, but the vanilla route it's the one that it's more difficult in that aspect
(Also, all the choices in the game are marked in "()" to which route it will take you... So it's really easy to enter vanilla route or any other route... It's at the beginning of the game
Thanks for the response! I prefer vanilla but I can also sometimes enjoy swinging like in "secret care cafe" or "reboot love" what I don't like is humiliation or emotional torture of the MC. I just don't get off to misery. So I guess its cucking I don't like. but I can get behind a health swinging relationship as long as there is none of that "Oh my god this BBC is so much better than MC's dick but I'll stay with him cause I love him but he can't satisfy me anymore" basically MC needs to be an equal in a sex and love not just kept around out of pity or some twisted form of platonic love. and in my experiance games that include a swinging route almost always degenerate into that so I kinda started avoiding them.

Reactions: Old&Useless

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Thanks for the response! I prefer vanilla but I can also sometimes enjoy swinging like in "secret care cafe" or "reboot love" what I don't like is humiliation or emotional torture of the MC. I just don't get off to misery. So I guess its cucking I don't like. but I can get behind a health swinging relationship as long as there is none of that "Oh my god this BBC is so much better than MC's dick but I'll stay with him cause I love him but he can't satisfy me anymore" basically MC needs to be an equal in a sex and love not just kept around out of pity or some twisted form of platonic love. and in my experiance games that include a swinging route almost always degenerate into that so I kinda started avoiding them.
Well, there is that type of swinging in the game, but I called it "NTR/Sharing" because at a certain point it goes more to NTR's side... Since the MC asks her to do it with others, but later after a while she starts hiding things from him... It's not like she completely stops loving him and goes with the BBC. After that happens, she tells the MC and the MC can choose whether or not to forgive her for hiding things from him (like at some point she met up to have sex with the other guy without the boyfriend knowing) or not... And well, until now there is only the option of forgiving her, and by doing so that is where the totally "swinging" part of the game begins where she no longer hides anything from him and so on. It sounds convoluted, but from the beginning I wanted to make a mix of NTR with Netorase

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Well, there is that type of swinging in the game, but I called it "NTR/Sharing" because at a certain point it goes more to NTR's side... Since the MC asks her to do it with others, but later after a while she starts hiding things from him... It's not like she completely stops loving him and goes with the BBC. After that happens, she tells the MC and the MC can choose whether or not to forgive her for hiding things from him (like at some point she met up to have sex with the other guy without the boyfriend knowing) or not... And well, until now there is only the option of forgiving her, and by doing so that is where the totally "swinging" part of the game begins where she no longer hides anything from him and so on. It sounds convoluted, but from the beginning I wanted to make a mix of NTR with Netorase
Love this game, and I love that take on NTR as well. The Adventurous Couple did a similar thing and very good as well when I played it but somehow I felt that the dev kinda just wanted to restart it all by confessing and square one again over and over. I would have loved if the dev there had continued with her side romances instead. Although I haven't played the game for a couple of years now so it may have changed a bit.
Anyway love the game and damn Ariana is hot! I love how she enhances her figures and the attitude. Well done!!

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
And Miles is right Ariana & Tyrone look so good together.
Mallory plays her part perfectly she is egging Ariana on and will probably tease the mc all about it later.

And he will love every second of it.

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Gentlemen, does this game run on Joiplay ? It didn't before but maybe now ?
Thanks
I am not sure... If it's some kind of Renpy emulator, then I guess it should run, but... I wouldn't know how to fix any problem that you have there
I haven't played this in a while. Has Rose gotten much action?
Yeah, kind of... In the NTR/Sharing route and the "Ariana's affair" route, too (Mason's route)

Reactions: despo1234

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
I just finished the update this was my favourite scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have a theory that Mallory sent that video to the mc.
I told ya, you'd like this update :p!
Drunk Ari always finds herself on Tyrone's penis. Alcohol activates her primal instinct to suck pp, BBC in particular.

• Love
Reactions: Joshy92
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes