I released a new game called "Tifa's Dark Heaven"... How would you prefer this month updates to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Wait so that option I chose for Ariana to drink puts her back on the cheating path?
There goes my theory lol

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
this one i've been looking for,
is there gonna be where gf fucking behind bf, then not telling him , his gf can be punish? either bf find out or not, i means theres this "maledom" tag, does the bf completely a cucking submissive n not the dom type?
i hope ur best answer so that , for my self didn't get being spoiled too much :coffee:
I didn't really understand what you said, but based on what I understood I will answer you... Currently I don't plan to add maledom in the game (at least from the boyfriend, you know?) but for a while I did plan to add an option where the BF doesn't forgive the GF for having done things behind his back... And from there maybe have relationships with other characters in the game... I didn't completely rule it out, but right now I'm not so sure about something like that because sometimes I (and many other people) are interested in the situations with Ariana, the main girlfriend. In the game (specifically in NTR's routes) there is no maledom, but the MC isn't like really "submissive" or things like that... You have some options to be like that, like kissing your GF while she has cum of another man on her lips, but you can choose not to do those things...Though, there is humilliation... I would say they are implemented in a mild way, like the GF telling him how the other guy fucks her, or things like that, you know?

• Sad
Reactions: Ive-11

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
all the Devs, is to more or less always follow the same path, the stories are basic, MC or weak who doesn't know, or who isn't capable of acting, or who likes to get his girlfriend fucked, in any case, a weakling, even when the Dev tries to justify that it's not true, but that it's a fetish, it's pure lie
305f5a61-835e-418d-9626-e7f5d9d8b8e7_text.gif
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Griev and Will619

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
One of my favorite parts in the game is how Ariana humiliates the mc for his fetish.
She is so cute for trying to learn about his kinks and desires.

I wonder how far she will push things?
And how kinky can the mc be?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
View attachment 3416812
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It depends what angle he's coming at it from. If he's against any amount of girlfriend getting fucked by others, then yes, it's silly for him to post here.

If he's like me or our long lost turret who is all for his gf getting fucked, he just doesnt want all the behind-the-back or humiliation, I'm more sympathetic.

Last edited:

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
I didn't really understand what you said, but based on what I understood I will answer you... Currently I don't plan to add maledom in the game (at least from the boyfriend, you know?) but for a while I did plan to add an option where the BF doesn't forgive the GF for having done things behind his back... And from there maybe have relationships with other characters in the game... I didn't completely rule it out, but right now I'm not so sure about something like that because sometimes I (and many other people) are interested in the situations with Ariana, the main girlfriend. In the game (specifically in NTR's routes) there is no maledom, but the MC isn't like really "submissive" or things like that... You have some options to be like that, like kissing your GF while she has cum of another man on her lips, but you can choose not to do those things...Though, there is humilliation... I would say they are implemented in a mild way, like the GF telling him how the other guy fucks her, or things like that, you know?
Make the "dominant" or "revenge" path incest, 2 stones with 1 bird or whatever they say.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I've played the game for ~30 mins and so far it's just being set up as either vanilla or straight up netorase. Not netorare.
MC is basically blurting out: "Well, I don't really dislike her being with another guy" to every person he talks to from the beginning.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I've played the game for ~30 mins and so far it's just being set up as either vanilla or straight up netorase. Not netorare.
MC is basically blurting out: "Well, I don't really dislike her being with another guy" to every person he talks to from the beginning.
thats not sharing. You can call it not ntr, but it's certainly not in our camp. Besides, I'm pretty sure there's a cheating path.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
thats not sharing. You can call it not ntr, but it's certainly not in our camp. Besides, I'm pretty sure there's a cheating path.
Putting aside the fact he used the terminology correctly... Cheating path branches off from vanilla path if Ariana takes a certain decision so bro likely hasn't encountered it.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I didn't say sharing, I said netorase. They're not the same.
In netorase the MC fantasizes about his woman having relations with someone else. He might be jealous about it, but he enjoys it nonetheless.
Sharing is the act of actually sharing partners, emotions aren't a part of that equation.
With netorare, there's no enjoyment. Your feelings are trampled on more or less, all you're left with is jealousy.

Reactions: Griev

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Putting aside the fact he used the terminology correctly... Cheating path branches off from vanilla path if Ariana takes a certain decision so bro likely hasn't encountered it.
gotcha, fair enough, my mistake as I was ignorant of that path.
I didn't say sharing, I said netorase. They're not the same.
In netorase the MC fantasizes about his woman having relations with someone else. He might be jealous about it, but he enjoys it nonetheless.
Sharing is the act of actually sharing partners, emotions aren't a part of that equation.
With netorare, there's no enjoyment. Your feelings are trampled on more or less, all you're left with is jealousy.
Of course emotions are part of sharing, POSITIVE emotions. You make it sound like ntr has a monopoly on the emotional aspects of multi-person sex setups. As the dev himself often refers to the the paths with 'sharing', I felt it was an appropriate label.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
gotcha, fair enough, my mistake as I was ignorant of that path.

Of course emotions are part of sharing, POSITIVE emotions. You make it sound like ntr has a monopoly on the emotional aspects of multi-person sex setups. As the dev himself often refers to the the paths with 'sharing', I felt it was an appropriate label.
"Sharing" is similar to stating that there's "vaginal sex" or "anal"(which if I recall correctly neither you, the dev or I like). It's the presence of an action, not an emotion.

The positive emotions of netorase and sharing are very different. In sharing it is usually done to broaden sexual horizons with swapping, an open relationship or similar. In netorase it's the thought of someone else being intimate with their partner that's alluring to them. Regardless, my hope was to see netorare. I'll try the cheating path suggested above.

NTR definitely has no monopoly on emotions and it never should. I agree with that.

If the dev uses the terminology the way you do, then it's fair that you do on this board.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
"Sharing" is similar to stating that there's "vaginal sex" or "anal"(which if I recall correctly neither you, the dev or I like). It's the presence of an action, not an emotion.

The positive emotions of netorase and sharing are very different. In sharing it is usually done to broaden sexual horizons with swapping, an open relationship or similar. In netorase it's the thought of someone else being intimate with their partner that's alluring to them. Regardless, my hope was to see netorare. I'll try the cheating path suggested above.

NTR definitely has no monopoly on emotions and it never should. I agree with that.

If the dev uses the terminology the way you do, then it's fair that you do on this board.
I suppose we can at least agree that at face value, the introduction leaves multiple fetish-groups on different sides of the fence disappointed.. :p Sorry sieglinnde to take it out on you, I suggested you change that dream sequence!

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020

Ariana's Affair path comes from Vanilla and just choose the "bad" options, youll eventually get warned if you wanna continue down the Affair path in an option, this game always warns you when theres a path change. Sharing/Netorase path also can turn into proper NTR, but that option comes down after like 10 sex scenes where youre presented the option into getting of Ariana either confessing to quit while she's ahead or to get drunk again which just gets her hooked into the theyll of the forbidden rather than trying to balance things (she had already gone overboard before the option, option basically means FMC repents and comes clean and tries to have a proper relationship, or she says "fuck wynaut, imma do It again" and cranks things up to into fucking Joseph n whoever gets in her way).
If i've understood there's gonna be a third path thats NTR ish if i've heard correctly which is her somehow starting to, ahem, stretch the liberties given to her even after she confesses, but that one's barely gonna start.
So if I recall correctly theres:
• Vanilla
• Affair (branches off from Vanilla eventually)
• Netorase
• Netorare/Netorase (branches off from Netorase if you wanna make her abuse her liberties even more instead of apologizing and trying to keep it Netorase)
• A new Netorase/netorare-ish path thats happens even further (branching off from Netorase if you wanna make Ariana eventually start abusing her liberties again even after she apologizes)

I'm a few updates behind tho and just catching up now so my guide might be overlooking something, but this best walkthrough I can give you with knowledge I do have atm.

Last edited:

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I suppose we can at least agree that at face value, the introduction leaves multiple fetish-groups on different sides of the fence disappointed.. :p Sorry sieglinnde to take it out on you, I suggested you change that dream sequence!
I really forgot to change the sequence of the dream at the beginning of the game... Although at one point it occurred to me that I didn't change it because... I didn't want to show a NTR situation from the beginning, you know? I wanted the player to choose the route he wanted... And I felt it didn't make sense to put before everything else something like "which route do you want to go? To the vanilla or to the NTR/Sharing?" I felt that it didn't make much sense since all the decisions in the game are a product of characters thinking and wanting to do something... But just putting an omnipresent voice giving you the choice? I didn't feel like it made much sense, so I just left the intro as it is now

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes