I released a new game called "Tifa's Dark Heaven"... How would you prefer this month updates to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
a stupid question for the creator of the game, when you write a story you think more about the way of thinking as a woman or a man when creating Mc, I could be wrong, for example in this game Mc seems more like the girl than the boy, but it's just a my thought

Adamska

Nov 18, 2017
Apart from that I always try to think very well what I will do in each update to convey the necessary feeling with each character:cry:
You're my favorite developer whose game makes me feel angry XD I have mad respect for your communication with the readers, your love for this game and characters shows. I'm earmarking some time over the holidays to dive back in to LTNI. Want to catch up on the latest sharing route changes (which sound great) and the xxxmas special!

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
a stupid question for the creator of the game, when you write a story you think more about the way of thinking as a woman or a man when creating Mc, I could be wrong, for example in this game Mc seems more like the girl than the boy, but it's just a my thought
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
You're my favorite developer whose game makes me feel angry XD I have mad respect for your communication with the readers, your love for this game and characters shows. I'm earmarking some time over the holidays to dive back in to LTNI. Want to catch up on the latest sharing route changes (which sound great) and the xxxmas special!
I don't know if you are going to like the Christmas special... Since it focuses more on the NTR than anything else... But I hope you will still give it a look!

juice2000

Jun 2, 2017
I don't know if you are going to like the Christmas special... Since it focuses more on the NTR than anything else... But I hope you will still give it a look!
Is it possible to allow more than 9 pages of saves, to have unlimited. I love your game and trying the diffrent routes but i ran out of save slots many updates ago and am confused where i am on which route haha.

Aug 2, 2022
Is it possible to allow more than 9 pages of saves, to have unlimited. I love your game and trying the diffrent routes but i ran out of save slots many updates ago and am confused where i am on which route haha.
just click right next to the 1 or 9 on the empty space! The "<" or ">" buttons are just invisible but they exist!

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
If its focus is the NTR then I will not give it a look.

I think it's a good idea to give players choice and you seem to be attempting that. Keep in mind that all choices have to make the player feel like they're having fun, engaging in a good story, and aren't missing out on anything vs. the other paths. Like Commander Shepard in Mass Effect - you get good content whether you Paragon or Renegade.

You may wanna also think about an engine and graphics upgrade, there's a lot of good VN's out there with better graphics and better animations. That's not an insult, it just is what it is. You have to know what kind of "competition" is out there with regards to your product/market.

I like the "vanilla" path to a point, but it's become repetitive at this stage. MC is getting along with main LI, she keeps getting jealous about his friend (who's obviously trying to intrude/break them up) MC is oblivious, rinse repeat. Maybe you're not sure what to do with the vanilla path since you're perhaps more comfortable generating drama with the sharing/NTR stuff, I don't know, just a thought.

Also, the NTR/Swinging path alerts are clear to an extent. But they're also a bit intrusive and created a smidge of confusion. I wasn't sure if the MC's LI on the vanilla path was cheating on him but he just never finds out about it or sees it while on the vanilla path. I... *think* she's remaining loyal on the vanilla path but there's one dialogue that makes it seem like if he opened some door he'd catch her cheating. I think that's supposed to be more of a switch than a story implication, but it's a little confusing. I'd suggest just some switches on the Main Menu then segment the content via those switches or something.

Anyway, that's my feedback after a vanilla playthrough, thanks for your time and have a good one.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
honestly, from this game or similar games, where the principle is just NTR what do you expect, they are standard games. nothing different, asshole and cuckold MC, slut and bitch wife and the beautiful and inevitable 30 cm BBC.
I'm kinda taking the dev at their word/intent that they're making multiple routes. So a "principle" route shouldn't be a thing.

That's what I expect.

If they wanna make an NTR/Swinging game more power to 'em, I'll just play a different game, no muss no fuss.

If people *do* make a game where one route is a "principle" route then I feel that's bad game design and I'd give polite feedback accordingly. As I said earlier, a developer wants everyone in their target audience to have a good time and feel they got a full experience no matter which route they choose.

majinmike

Aug 22, 2017
Ok I do like the game but the swinging path is not really swinging but cucking, when I chose swinging I thought the MC would actually get to sleep with other girls too like Mallorry instead the route is just the gf sleeping with other people while the MC just pretty much watches and occasionally fucks her after.

Reactions: Kidconan

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Ok I do like the game but the swinging path is not really swinging but cucking, when I chose swinging I thought the MC would actually get to sleep with other girls too like Mallorry instead the route is just the gf sleeping with other people while the MC just pretty much watches and occasionally fucks her after.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

majinmike

Aug 22, 2017
Ok fair but is this all the sharing path gonna be just the gf having sex, if so I'll just stick to the vanilla path.

Xxriz

Oct 24, 2022
Actually you should just maybe put it "Cuck", path if is true what the guy above said
And one more thing by sharing i think we all understand it should be for both ways that the mc should enjoy himself with other women cuz just like this ,is misleading a lot.of.people

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sieglinnde
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes