I released a new game called "Tifa's Dark Heaven"... How would you prefer this month updates to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
NP

I kept trying to figure out what your name references and couldnt, sieg is obviously german and linnde is bird in many scandanavian countries, but couldnt figure it out.

On game, I recently played through the full swing updated stuff, and I think the latter part is much better.

One thing that I always wished to have changed was make the dream sequences more pronounced. It's very disorienting to the player to not know whether he's seeing a dream scene, and while I understand the storytelling motivation for this, it comes off more as vertigo than erotic. Perhaps put an out of focus border or something like that? This is compounded by the abrubt narrative start when MC describes the dream he had, but we never see it, and he only gives bits and pieces.
I got my name from the game called Dark souls... There are characters you can have "quests" with and there is a pretty sad quest of a guy called Siegmeyer of Catarina, who is super nice and all but he got kicked out of Catarina because he has an existing disease in the game that is slowly making him crazy I think, and later in his quest we meet his daughter, called Sieglinde of Catarina... And at the end of the quest you see how she is in front of her dad's corpse because he went crazy and she had to fight with him, and you see her crying... I thought it was quite sad and I liked that story (and the name) so I just wanted to adopt the name, but "Sieglinde" was taken, so I got "Sieglinnde" :BootyTime:
And about the other... Yeah, that at the beginning was pretty ambiguous since I didn't even show what he saw... I was honestly planning on modifying it any day now, but I kept forgetting... Though I did it that way because I felt it didn't make sense to show a scene of Ariana with Tyrone before the player choose whether he wanted the romance or NTR route

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
You told me I should try the game, and I got notified of a new message in the thread I so came to check it out, and decided to take a look at the changelog and saw this.

So, there's a new route for only sharing/swinging. Does this branch off from the NTR/Sharing route, meaning it starts out as NTR/Sharing and then later you can change to the sharing only route. Or does this choice happen before any NTR has happened.

If there's any cheating whatsoever, idc if it's only one scene, then I won't be interested in the game. I'll be honest, I'm playing through a few romance games simultaneously already as it is, so I'm not really interested in the romance route for the time being at least. So I just want to know if the sharing path (without the NTR) can be played without any NTR content prior.

I could maybe forgive her kissing a guy without the MC knowing about it, as long as she doesn't hide it from him, and feels bad for doing it behind his back. However, if she has any kind of sex with anyone besides the MC behind his back on the sharing path (or prior to it), then I'll have to pass. Though maybe I'll come back and play the romance route once the game is completed later down the road, who knows.

Anyways, I saw it was your birthday, so happy belated birthday Sieglinnde :cool:
Yes, there is NTR content before the Sharing route... Ariana (the MC's girlfriend, and FMC too) does certain things behind the MC's back, including having sex... I mean, the context is that the MC asks her to flirt with other guys and stuff like that, gradually going to the Sharing... But the FMC gets carried away and does other things behind the MC's back. When the player gets to the Sharing route, she tells the MC everything that she did... But yes, she does have sex with someone else behind the boyfriend's back before arriving at the Sharing route... I understand that you don't want to try the game for this reason, but I hope you decide to try it at some point, either through the Romance route or some other route

Reactions: SlapE

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Yes, there is NTR content before the Sharing route... Ariana (the MC's girlfriend, and FMC too) does certain things behind the MC's back, including having sex... I mean, the context is that the MC asks her to flirt with other guys and stuff like that, gradually going to the Sharing... But the FMC gets carried away and does other things behind the MC's back. When the player gets to the Sharing route, she tells the MC everything that she did... But yes, she does have sex with someone else behind the boyfriend's back before arriving at the Sharing route... I understand that you don't want to try the game for this reason, but I hope you decide to try it at some point, either through the Romance route or some other route
Alright well I appreciate the speedy response and the clarification. I will probably give the romance route a try at some point, to be honest I'll probably just wait until the game is complete, however long that may be.

I do want to give a suggestion though, I understand you already do a lot as is and am in no way trying to tell you how to develop your game. I just want to offer you a suggestion that would help you reach an even wider audience, in particular the netorase/swinging fans. You have already branched out to a sharing only route from the NTR/Sharing route, so my suggestion is a Romance/Sharing (or Romance/Swinging) route that branches off from the romance route. It could branch off around the same time the other route did, and would be an alternative route for netorase players who aren't fans of netorare at all.

Like I said, I know you already do a ton of work, and I'm not some entitled douche who demands devs change their games to fit my taste. If I don't like a game, I will move on from it and that's that. Sometimes I do like to offer my advice and suggestions however, if I feel a game has the potential to be something greater than it is already. I know you put a lot of work into the game, and while I may not be interested in the sharing route as is, if you ever do decide to add an alternative sharing/swinging route that branches off from the romance route, I'd definitely be interested in that. :D

Hope you have a good day/night, and again happy belated.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I got my name from the game called Dark souls... There are characters you can have "quests" with and there is a pretty sad quest of a guy called Siegmeyer of Catarina, who is super nice and all but he got kicked out of Catarina because he has an existing disease in the game that is slowly making him crazy I think, and later in his quest we meet his daughter, called Sieglinde of Catarina... And at the end of the quest you see how she is in front of her dad's corpse because he went crazy and she had to fight with him, and you see her crying... I thought it was quite sad and I liked that story (and the name) so I just wanted to adopt the name, but "Sieglinde" was taken, so I got "Sieglinnde" :BootyTime:
And about the other... Yeah, that at the beginning was pretty ambiguous since I didn't even show what he saw... I was honestly planning on modifying it any day now, but I kept forgetting... Though I did it that way because I felt it didn't make sense to show a scene of Ariana with Tyrone before the player choose whether he wanted the romance or NTR route
Makes sense, but that would be a great point to have the first fork between romance and all other paths; make a prompt that says something like: "I had a dream last night, and it was about A:[Arianna and me on our honeymoon], B:[Arianna in bed with my friend], C:[Arianna lying to me and going to a club]"

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
will we be able to be with the blond girl as bf/gf and share her in the future aswell? or will it stays between the fmc and mc?

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
will we be able to be with the blond girl as bf/gf and share her in the future aswell? or will it stays between the fmc and mc?
At first, i was planning on just to stick with Ariana, but i've been considering for a long time to make Mallory or other character to be a love interest... And that we can share her, too... I have a few of ideas about that, since they are kind of good friends too and shared a lot of time when MC was training

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
At first, i was planning on just to stick with Ariana, but i've been considering for a long time to make Mallory or other character to be a love interest... And that we can share her, too... I have a few of ideas about that, since they are kind of good friends too and shared a lot of time when MC was training
yeah for mallory she seems to care about the mc and she seems ok with sharing too that's why i was asking myself this, if for example ariana continue with the netorare route you have a choice to stay with her or to dump her and go with mallory i think it'll be nice, though i don't know about other character since we didn't saw a lot of them

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
A route where there's a sort of polyamory relation with Mallory branching off from the sharing route certainly seems viable, each one having 2 (consistent) partners seems fair :coffee:

Reactions: Adamska

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Mallory has also shown interest in Tyrone's bedroom prowess as well during conversation with Ariana. I'd love more Mallory no matter how its implemented lol.

BTW. Why did you put a shirt on her now? Was it that her massive ... distractions where chewing up the scenery whenever she was featured?

Reactions: Sieglinnde

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Mallory has also shown interest in Tyrone's bedroom prowess as well during conversation with Ariana. I'd love more Mallory no matter how its implemented lol.

BTW. Why did you put a shirt on her now? Was it that her massive ... distractions where chewing up the scenery whenever she was featured?
I'm starting to involve Mallory in some scenes lately.... Mostly on the Sharing route right now, but I'm still kicking around the idea of doing it on the Vanilla route too. Well, it's obvious how much I like to change Ariana's outfit.... Since she's the character you see the most and I like her to vary... Her original outfit is the black muscle shirt and red shorts... Although later I wanted to make her "main outfit" the one she wears in my profile picture, but then I regretted it a bit...
I wanted to start making Mallory have different outfits as well to symbolize that she will appear more in the story and I liked this new look I put on her even if it covers some of her... Attributes... I'll alternate between other outfits as well... Those breasts need some air, too

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Next update further solidifies Ari's stance of being 100% loyal to MC within the sharing route. I know that'll irritate some, but I think it was needed to further separate the individual routes from one another. I think all the routes finally have their own unique flavors now.

I normally hate Vanilla routes in game, as I play these for the excitement and drama, and not the boring regular as relationships that most of us experience irl. Ariana's jealousy and protectiveness over MC in the Vanilla route is cute though so it won me over. Its my favorite route atm.

Sharing route started rough, and seemed interchangeable with the NTR/Sharing route for a few updates, but Dev moved 100% away from the NTR here and its worked for the betterment of this route and the game as a whole imo.

NTR/Sharing route, Ariana is just a hoe here lol. Its fun to watch her just let go and do what she wants, BUT I think it'd also be fun to see MC do the same and say fuck it. Have him screw Mallory, and other guys behind Ari's back as well. Just make it as dramatically messy as possible since its a "no fucks given" route.

Blackmail NTR route is a close 2nd for me imo. I like revenge plots and Mason is out for blood... well pussy but you get the picture. The more action he gets the more my anticipation builds as I wait for MC to find out what Mason has done. MC has already knocked Mason tf out once, so idk if MC will destroy him, or simply break down emotionally after losing all the women he knows to Mason.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
I really want to play this game but the lack of save slots is killing my interest in it. Can anyone help with it?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LetTheNightshineIn-CH2v11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: uranos and FAEN1134
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes