I released a new game called "Tifa's Dark Heaven"... How would you prefer this month updates to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LetTheNightshineIn-CH2v10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Why do Ariana and Joseph keep referring to each other as Father-in-law and Daughter-in-law, when they're obviously not in those relationships? Alex and Ariana are not even engaged, so there's not even an impending marriage between them. Surely boyfriend's father and son's girlfriend is taboo enough, as well as factually accurate?

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Why do Ariana and Joseph keep referring to each other as Father-in-law and Daughter-in-law, when they're obviously not in those relationships? Alex and Ariana are not even engaged, so there's not even an impending marriage between them. Surely boyfriend's father and son's girlfriend is taboo enough, as well as factually accurate?
Because I'm kind of an idiot and I got confused with the terms :HideThePain: thanks for letting me know

• Haha
Reactions: JohnF95zone

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Happy belated Birthday my friend, Seiglinnde!

I have a question for you.
Do you personally, have a favorite route in this game? Is there one that's special to you, one that's the most creatively fulfilling?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Thanks man, I hope that is not the bad kind of arguing :WutFace:... It's nice too that you found the font I use for the game. Thanks a lot for the congratulations!
NP

I kept trying to figure out what your name references and couldnt, sieg is obviously german and linnde is bird in many scandanavian countries, but couldnt figure it out.

On game, I recently played through the full swing updated stuff, and I think the latter part is much better.

One thing that I always wished to have changed was make the dream sequences more pronounced. It's very disorienting to the player to not know whether he's seeing a dream scene, and while I understand the storytelling motivation for this, it comes off more as vertigo than erotic. Perhaps put an out of focus border or something like that? This is compounded by the abrubt narrative start when MC describes the dream he had, but we never see it, and he only gives bits and pieces.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
You told me I should try the game, and I got notified of a new message in the thread I so came to check it out, and decided to take a look at the changelog and saw this.

A new option will appear where if you choose to continue playing it will take you to the events of the NTR/Swinging route, but if you choose the other option, it will take you to a new path in which it will be totally Swinging (Netorase)
So, there's a new route for only sharing/swinging. Does this branch off from the NTR/Sharing route, meaning it starts out as NTR/Sharing and then later you can change to the sharing only route. Or does this choice happen before any NTR has happened.

If there's any cheating whatsoever, idc if it's only one scene, then I won't be interested in the game. I'll be honest, I'm playing through a few romance games simultaneously already as it is, so I'm not really interested in the romance route for the time being at least. So I just want to know if the sharing path (without the NTR) can be played without any NTR content prior.

I could maybe forgive her kissing a guy without the MC knowing about it, as long as she doesn't hide it from him, and feels bad for doing it behind his back. However, if she has any kind of sex with anyone besides the MC behind his back on the sharing path (or prior to it), then I'll have to pass. Though maybe I'll come back and play the romance route once the game is completed later down the road, who knows.

Anyways, I saw it was your birthday, so happy belated birthday Sieglinnde :cool:

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Happy belated Birthday my friend, Seiglinnde!

I have a question for you.
Do you personally, have a favorite route in this game? Is there one that's special to you, one that's the most creatively fulfilling?
Depends on... The time, maybe... For example, I always liked the NTR/Sharing one because it was the main idea of where I started to do things and how I wanted to do them... And nowadays it's the one I like the most also because of what Ariana does with Joseph... I like that kind of scenario, idk.... Like they're in a scenario of what they do is "forbidden" and so... Plus Ariana's behavior on that route, where her "lust" is bigger than the "guilt" she feels for not telling the MC... Another way I wanted to show that change is to show how Ariana still smokes occasionally in that route, when in the other one (the Sharing route, where she decided to tell MC everything) she had quit long ago... These are details that I wanted to put to show the contrast of the character... Well, they are quite obvious details and that are also a bit hot for me... I mean, I personally don't smoke and even the smoke of a cigarrete makes me sick, but it's kind of hot for me to see a girl (or character, like Ariana) doing it...
Other than that, I like all the routes in general... I like what I'm building on the Sharing route and I love the way I did the Romance route... A route where a character like Ariana is in a totally loving and dedicated relationship... I find it very tender

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes