I released a new game called "Tifa's Dark Heaven"... How would you prefer this month updates to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I just wanna say something, Turret and Pr0GamerJohnny are pretty much right on the mark. I was going to give this game a try a long time ago, I wasn't even interested in trying the romance path since I know in these styles of games with ntr/sharing paths -- 90% of them kinda just leave the romance route behind somewhat.

Although I was interested in the Netorase path, because I enjoy that genre quite a lot, however after reading a few reviews and some of the messages here in the thread (and another thread)... it was quite clear that the Netorase path wouldn't be for me. (Therefore I didn't even bother downloading the game.)

Netorase games where the Wife/Girlfriend/Main LI, just turn out to be mega sluts that go behind their partner's back, and/or don't consider their partners feelings in this sort of relationship, and just take their own liberties and don't consider that their partner might not be okay with everything she's doing, just aren't for me. (Which is sounds like exactly what kind of Netorase path this is) It's seems more like an "open relationship", but one that the MC is unaware of, because he's just trying to have fun with the girl he loves by exploring this fetish with her, but she just doesn't respect him all that much, and does as she pleases. Most Netorase fans that I know, much prefer games where there's romance, trust, and communication that go along with their sharing/swinging relationship.

I'm not going to be downloading the game anytime soon, but just figured I would show up and tell you that, most Netorase fans (not all of course), aren't going to be very pleased with this game. Some of them, like me, probably won't even download it in the first place. Which makes me wonder why this path even exists in the first place. I've known many games with NTR paths and Romance/Faithful paths, that have absolutely NO sharing/swinging, and those games work just fine and aren't misleading in the slightest. (Usually) However, when a game tries to do all three (NTR/Swinging/Romance) all in one game, the sharing/swinging route needs to be able to standout by itself as it's own thing, and not just NTR-lite (basically NTR but with "consent"), that just devolves into the MC's partner becoming a mega slut who doesn't really respect him or his feelings.

The Swinging route needs to feel like actual swinging, and the MC and his partner need to have full trust and understanding of each others feelings and be able to communicate properly and not just act on impulse. When there's no true love between the two, then this lifestyle just won't work, I know it's a game, but it is a big turnoff for me when an LI goes behind the MC's back.

Now mind you, I've never actually played the game, so maybe I'm not entirely accurate here, and if I'm not, please correct me. From everything I have read/seen however, this is the impression I got when I was checking this game a while ago to see if it was worth the download. I tend to trust fellow Netorase enjoyers on this, which is why I got the impression to begin with.

Anyways, good luck with your game dev, I'm not saying your game is bad or that you suck as a developer just because your game isn't to my liking. I'm simply just trying to give my opinion on it all and explain why a lot of us Netorase/Swinging enjoyers won't really be interested in that path.

TL/DR - Game not my cuppa tea... if you wanna know why quit being lazy and read. :ROFLMAO:
I respect your vision and that you have taken the trouble to explain and clarify your ideas even though you have not tried the game... With everything you said, I hope that at some point you will be encouraged to try it and draw your own conclusions not only of the Sharing part, but also of the other routes (which are different from each other... I put effort into each one of them. I say it because of what you mentioned about the romance route). That is what makes me happiest... That more people play my game

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I respect your vision and that you have taken the trouble to explain and clarify your ideas even though you have not tried the game... With everything you said, I hope that at some point you will be encouraged to try it and draw your own conclusions not only of the Sharing part, but also of the other routes (which are different from each other... I put effort into each one of them. I say it because of what you mentioned about the romance route). That is what makes me happiest... That more people play my game
Indeed even as someone who actively recommends against game lol, I would second this advice. Sex tastes are always so finicky, the only games I would say "dont download!" are those made lazily or full of bugs, which this is not. My objections are purely on style. It's not so much of a slow burn or grindy story, so you'll figure out real quick whether you like it or not. Especially with contentious games/paths, I always like to hear others opinions.

In short, slap-e, you'll probably have the same takeaway as me, but if you're bored some afternoon grab it and confirm or deny.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Indeed even as someone who actively recommends against game lol, I would second this advice. Sex tastes are always so finicky, the only games I would say "dont download!" are those made lazily or full of bugs, which this is not. My objections are purely on style. It's not so much of a slow burn or grindy story, so you'll figure out real quick whether you like it or not. Especially with contentious games/paths, I always like to hear others opinions.

In short, slap-e, you'll probably have the same takeaway as me, but if you're bored some afternoon grab it and confirm or deny.
I couldn't agree more with this comment.

Take myself for example. If you view my earlier comments I was very vocal in my dislike for the sharing path. Most of my comments mirrored PGJ here, but as updates released I began to became more engaged with the character development with in the story. It changed the way I approached the game and now I'm interested in where the dev is going with this story.

Who knows, you may hate it. You may love it, but it's best you make your own mind up for yourself.
Either way let us know what you think. Like PGJ, I too love to hear other opinions, as long as they aren't being a dick to the dev! If you hate it, and want to attack someone, attack me instead! :D

mda228

Sep 23, 2022
I like the game and i don't have any problems with content, but route names are clearly missleading. It's good that Pure NTR became Blackmail, but 2 other NTR routes are confusing. When i saw changelog i thought NTR/Sharing meant route, where Ari fucks Tyrone and then confesses to MC, but it was the route where she continues to cheat on MC with his father, so i wondered where i missed other 3 sex scenes. I believe to the vision dev has, but IMO the 1st route shoud be called Sharing (as it is now) or Cuckold and other just NTR.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Indeed even as someone who actively recommends against game lol, I would second this advice. Sex tastes are always so finicky, the only games I would say "dont download!" are those made lazily or full of bugs, which this is not. My objections are purely on style.
I second this. I mentioned it several times before, LTNI has some nicely done paths, e.g the romance path is really cute. It is simply that for me, obviously for many other Sharing fans also, the "Sharing" path is either horribly misnamed or a false flag. Since it is NTR thinly disguised as "sharing".
I and many sharing/swinging lovers loath it, but there are players who will like it. Tastes are different.

Take myself for example. If you view my earlier comments I was very vocal in my dislike for the sharing path. Most of my comments mirrored PGJ here, but as updates released I began to became more engaged with the character development with in the story. It changed the way I approached the game and now I'm interested in where the dev is going with this story.

Who knows, you may hate it. You may love it, but it's best you make your own mind up for yourself.
Pretty good example on how tastes differ. I got even more pissed off the longer the path went and Ariane´s "turnaround" is unbelievable and too little, too late. How Sieglinnde phrased several scenes it becomes obvious that Ariana is falling for Tyrone, needed simply an excuse to go after him and her doormat, äh, boyfriend is just barely on the radar. She also treats him abomiable and patronising.
Ariana suddenly coming to her senses is hardly believable on this path and either way far too little, far too late. She is depicted like Spongebob and Patrick "We saved Bikini bottom", but the city, in this case the relationship with the MC, is already a burned ruin!
It is telling that Sieglinnde was forced to depict the MC like a snivelling doormat for the "reconciliation" to happen! Ariana as depicted in this path, did not commit one or two big oops, hurting, but forgivable, NO, her actions very much tell us that she considered the MC with a screw you royally and by the way I bugger you on the way out laughing!
As I wrote in several posts before, Ariana is depicted on the "sharing" path far worse than several other game wives at their worst moments.

The only thing which could save this "hard NTR masquerading as sharing path" is a revenge path with the MC growing a backbone and together with Mallory and/or Queen showing Ariana/Tyrone what they threw away.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Kotobiki

Adamska

Nov 18, 2017
We're going to have a full thesis on partner sharing terminology in this forum by the time Sieg finishes developing the game!

Also, I found a choice image in the game files of Ariana hanging out with her BFF Tyrone in the true love route:

View attachment needs_it.webp

• Haha
Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
We're going to have a full thesis on partner sharing terminology in this forum by the time Sieg finishes developing the game!

Also, I found a choice image in the game files of Ariana hanging out with her BFF Tyrone in the true love route:

View attachment 3060158
This is a real possibility to happen!;) As for the special pic, I agree with you, no need for that!

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Yeah, if we're sharing, we should choose who we're sharing with. Not a fan of being shoehorned into this father-in-law arc.
Well, that is "sharing" LTNI-style at it´s "best", hard NTR disguised by a paperthin, minimal figleaf of sharing content. Something that will never become sharing no matter what some members here try to sell us.

If this was a bakery, they would tell you:
Hello customer! Look here I have a nice NTR applecake. Wanna try it?"
"No, I´d like a nice Sharing plumcake! You have one?"
"Certainly, I just need to go into the storage room." In the storage room an apple cake is taken, a bottle of purple food colouring dumped on it, brought into the front room and then: "Here is your plumcake!"

This might be rather pointed, but it is exactly how the "Sharing" path feels like! There is far too much hard NTR in the beginning of the path to ever have an even remotely believable turn to sharing. It is simply NTR with a false label attached.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Kotobiki and SlapE

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I second this. I mentioned it several times before, LTNI has some nicely done paths, e.g the romance path is really cute. It is simply that for me, obviously for many other Sharing fans also, the "Sharing" path is either horribly misnamed or a false flag. Since it is NTR thinly disguised as "sharing".
I and many sharing/swinging lovers loath it, but there are players who will like it. Tastes are different.

Pretty good example on how tastes differ. I got even more pissed off the longer the path went and Ariane´s "turnaround" is unbelievable and too little, too late. How Sieglinnde phrased several scenes it becomes obvious that Ariana is falling for Tyrone, needed simply an excuse to go after him and her doormat, äh, boyfriend is just barely on the radar. She also treats him abomiable and patronising.
Ariana suddenly coming to her senses is hardly believable on this path and either way far too little, far too late. She is depicted like Spongebob and Patrick "We saved Bikini bottom", but the city, in this case the relationship with the MC, is already a burned ruin!
It is telling that Sieglinnde was forced to depict the MC like a snivelling doormat for the "reconciliation" to happen! Ariana as depicted in this path, did not commit one or two big oops, hurting, but forgivable, NO, her actions very much tell us that she considered the MC with a screw you royally and by the way I bugger you on the way out laughing!
As I wrote in several posts before, Ariana is depicted on the "sharing" path far worse than several other game wives at their worst moments.

The only thing which could save this "hard NTR masquerading as sharing path" is a revenge path with the MC growing a backbone and together with Mallory and/or Queen showing Ariana/Tyrone what they threw away.
Something I forgot to mention in my earlier post, is that the MC is apparently spineless and his GF treats him, well, as you put it -- like a doormat. (Another thing that really turns me off)

Whenever I see a soy boy spineless MC and/or a manlet MC, it's almost always an automatic pass for me. Unless I already know beforehand that there's substantial character development and he's no longer spineless, and/or somehow by plot reasons is no longer a manlet later on, then I'm good. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Turret

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Yeah, if we're sharing, we should choose who we're sharing with. Not a fan of being shoehorned into this father-in-law arc.
Yeah, this is not so much part of the Sharing, but of the NTR... Since it is the continuation of the "NTR/Sharing" route where Ariana decides not to say anything to the MC and just go on with things behind his back... The point of that route is to go more for the NTR side
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Will619 and Griev

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019

View attachment 3060158
I always said it will never happen something linked to the NTR on the vanilla route or anything like that (at least coming from the love interest) although sometimes there are images that are in the game folder but I end up not using... Because it occurred to me to do something else or idk:unsure:

Reactions: Will619

Adamska

Nov 18, 2017
I always said it will never happen something linked to the NTR on the vanilla route or anything like that (at least coming from the love interest) although sometimes there are images that are in the game folder but I end up not using... Because it occurred to me to do something else or idk:unsure:
I was just joking with that last comment! The link shows Spongebob doing that "I don't need it" mantra as he's dying of thirst in Sandy's house.

Reactions: Sieglinnde

Maximilian87

Sep 8, 2022
well, i tried the game and i think that at least for the moment it is not for me.

im not into sharing/ntr so i did not even considered these routes.
found it lacking in decision making in the love route. give us an option to at least dump the current chick and look for a decent one

My main issue is that the mc keeps tormenting himself with "dreams" (romance route), and doesn't really do anything, he got some interesting girls coming into his life but he stays loyal and thats fine, but cant he decide to break up with his current girl? i mean, considering her past and friends, she sounds a bit fake when talking about love and stuff, and her jealousy trying to forbids the MC from seeing Queen, when a few scenes before she was in tyrones house and he was clearly hitting on her, even tho she refuses, what is she even doing there if she knows he hits on her?
i have nothing against his current girl being the only LI for him, as long as its a little bit more realistic, and he is able to share with her his problems and at least get to know more about who she is/was, and not going days/weeks without seeing each other. felt like she did a 360, from a slut to a loving and caring girl. which ok she might turn to be, but clearly not there yet.

but hey, thats just my 2 cents, i dont mean to criticise the Dev, its his game and im just sharing my opinion. maybe ill visit this again in the future. anyway good luck with the game dev. cheers

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
well, i tried the game and i think that at least for the moment it is not for me.

im not into sharing/ntr so i did not even considered these routes.
found it lacking in decision making in the love route. give us an option to at least dump the current chick and look for a decent one

My main issue is that the mc keeps tormenting himself with "dreams" (romance route), and doesn't really do anything, he got some interesting girls coming into his life but he stays loyal and thats fine, but cant he decide to break up with his current girl? i mean, considering her past and friends, she sounds a bit fake when talking about love and stuff, and her jealousy trying to forbids the MC from seeing Queen, when a few scenes before she was in tyrones house and he was clearly hitting on her, even tho she refuses, what is she even doing there if she knows he hits on her?
i have nothing against his current girl being the only LI for him, as long as its a little bit more realistic, and he is able to share with her his problems and at least get to know more about who she is/was, and not going days/weeks without seeing each other. felt like she did a 360, from a slut to a loving and caring girl. which ok she might turn to be, but clearly not there yet.

but hey, thats just my 2 cents, i dont mean to criticise the Dev, its his game and im just sharing my opinion. maybe ill visit this again in the future. anyway good luck with the game dev. cheers
Nah, this is actually really good feedback imo.
We learn more about Ariana, and MC in the sharing route. We are kinda missing those more personal 1 on 1 conversations about their thoughts and how they feel about each other in the vanilla route. Those conversations are my bread and butter for the enjoyment of this game. There are some really cute moment between them that I like, but if most of the character development is all in 1 route, its harder to become AS invested in other routes at the same rate, unless you're just playing to fap that is. I Do think this latest update did a lot to give us more insight into the vanilla relationship though.

I think the vanilla route MIGHT be heading towards a harem type of path. That's just me assuming though.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes