I released a new game called "Tifa's Dark Heaven"... How would you prefer this month updates to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
And that is exactly part of the problem as far as erotic games go! Far, far too many games here have "sharing" in name only, created by some NTR crackpots with zero knowledge how to do sharing right! They cannot get it into their heads that sharing is not(!) and never(!) will be NTR, full of friction, lies and dread.
It is one reason why we sharing fans are always happy to find a game, we named several over the run of this discussion, who do sharing/swinging paths the right way, without this fucking dread and stuff only NTR fans get off on!

I mentioned it before, we do not share/swing (beside in bedroom fantasies), but know quite some couples who do. I can tell you, if someone from them, be it man or woman, would do what Ariana did, they would be chucked out by his/her ear without blinking by the vast majority. The breach of trust and the vast disrespect shown simply too much. A couple might, just might, be able to give them a second chance under serious conditions.
You see, they are couples, persons who respect each other and have enough confidence to try out really kinky sexual stuff. Whatever kink they play out/through, that is decided together and before they start.
What Ariana does on the "sharing" path, lying, cheating and treating the MC like a doormat is only fun for washcloths, limpdicks and masochists without an ounce of selfrespect. That will never be sharing, that is NTR and nothing which comes later will make it sharing! Ariana did not go too far by accident, like in a real sharing situation oops, NO, she lied, disrespected, cheated on the MC without giving a damn or having a n agreement. That is not something you can repair, that is Ariana kicking the MC´s nuts repeatedly and having fun doing it.
The MC, dishrag he turned out to be, is simply accepting/surrendering to that Ariana treats him without any respect for the rest of their "relationship".

It should run like this: Vanilla, NTR, NTR disguised as sharing as thought by NTR lovers and full NTR!
Maybe you're taking it too seriously... I used to understand that you didn't like the kind of Sharing I was doing here... But with this you seem to want things done exactly the way you want them done... And if not, then they are done wrong... I mean, even though I never promote the "NTR/Sharing" route (originally called NTR/Swinging route) as a Sharing route experience or anything like that... I always said that it was going to be a mix of both... In how I perceived both, you know? I understand certain examples of you guys not liking games that are sharing but are more into NTR... But my game never intended to do that... It's even on the very name of the path! After getting all the characters and the story established, I thought it appropriate to make the "Sharing" route where it will be all in that style... And it's not that I'm not interested in your personal experiences and how you lived certain things... The issue is... Why do you criticize the way a certain thing is done based only on your own personal beliefs making it look as if it were a problem of the game? "A Sharing route must be done like this...", "This is not a good Sharing route...", "This is not Sharing..."
Who has the authority to say what is or what is not sharing? Or what is or what is not NTR? I don't think you can make such a straight consensus of something that is based entirely on the subjective emotions of each individual (at least, in the way I feel NTR or Sharing)

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Maybe you're taking it too seriously... I used to understand that you didn't like the kind of Sharing I was doing here... But with this you seem to want things done exactly the way you want them done... And if not, then they are done wrong... I mean, even though I never promote the "NTR/Sharing" route (originally called NTR/Swinging route) as a Sharing route experience or anything like that... I always said that it was going to be a mix of both... In how I perceived both, you know? I understand certain examples of you guys not liking games that are sharing but are more into NTR... But my game never intended to do that... It's even on the very name of the path! After getting all the characters and the story established, I thought it appropriate to make the "Sharing" route where it will be all in that style... And it's not that I'm not interested in your personal experiences and how you lived certain things... The issue is... Why do you criticize the way a certain thing is done based only on your own personal beliefs making it look as if it were a problem of the game? "A Sharing route must be done like this...", "This is not a good Sharing route...", "This is not Sharing..."
Who has the authority to say what is or what is not sharing? Or what is or what is not NTR? I don't think you can make such a straight consensus of something that is based entirely on the subjective emotions of each individual (at least, in the way I feel NTR or Sharing)
I never told you to change it, as a hobby writer I also would not tell you to change it, it is your story. Still, I wrte my personal opinion on what happens in LNTI and maybe I am a bit harsher than usual due to the fact that it seems I again stumbled over a game with "Sharing in name only/NTR under false flag", which started quite nicely. The vanilla route actually is really cute!
But the way the "sharing" route starts scratches me wrong in the worst way.
Ariana going too far by accident, heat of the moment or oscillating hormones would be one thing, but she is deliberately lying, cheating and treating the MC like dirt repeatedly! That is not one or several oops situations, upsets of a sharing situation, which you aimed for, but Ariana trashing her relationship with the MC knowingly. She decided to go for Tyrone and it is only the limpdick punishment sucker of a MC, why she can stay, despite having already said goodbye in spirit.

This is surely great for NTR lovers and those Falsely believing NTR is sharing, but it is not for me. I might wait for the next update to finally decide, but currently I am reaching for the ripcord.
Wish you the best and further good luck with your game!

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Just to understand, can you play an ntr route without swinging or sharing? ie the girl cheats on the unsuspecting mc?
Also can that be played while sticking to mc pov? ie mystery?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Just to understand, can you play an ntr route without swinging or sharing? ie the girl cheats on the unsuspecting mc?
It is easily possible to play NTR without swining and sharing, because anything "swinging/sharing" is nothing but a bad joke with false advertising! While Sieglinnde has talent for gamemaking and some paths of LTNI are really good, her understanding of swinging/sharing is warped! It is nothing but NTR under false flagg, believing that it is "sharing/swinging" if a doormat of a MC is forced to accept hard NTR of his LI!:FacePalm::FacePalm:

I loath this "sharing/swinging" path with a passion and would have kicked out this trash of a girlfriend quicker than you can say Emperor of China, but the MC gets turned into a complete limpdicked dishrag, accepting the heinious treatment he got and now they are "happy".:rolleyes: I got even more pissed off when I replayed the "sharing/swinging" path, that is quite an accomplishment!

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
First of all... Yes, there is a route called "Pure NTR" (which I renamed to "Blackmail route" in the last update) where this happens... Also, in much of the beginning of the "NTR/Sharing" route it happens what you mention... I mean, there are things that the FMC does without the MC knowing... After that you can choose to go purely Sharing or if you want to stay on that route where the FMC does other things behind the MC's back. About the mistery NTR thing... It's not too present in the game at the moment, but there are situations like that

Reactions: Voilsh

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
It is easily possible to play NTR without swining and sharing, because anything "swinging/sharing" is nothing but a bad joke with false advertising! While Sieglinnde has talent for gamemaking and some paths of LTNI are really good, her understanding of swinging/sharing is warped! It is nothing but NTR under false flagg, believing that it is "sharing/swinging" if a doormat of a MC is forced to accept hard NTR of his LI!:FacePalm::FacePalm:

I loath this "sharing/swinging" path with a passion and would have kicked out this trash of a girlfriend quicker than you can say Emperor of China, but the MC gets turned into a complete limpdicked dishrag, accepting the heinious treatment he got and now they are "happy".:rolleyes: I got even more pissed off when I replayed the "sharing/swinging" path, that is quite an accomplishment!
Don't say something like "false advertising"... I understand your concern about that route and how I did certain things just as I appreciate you praising my work on other routes, don't let your view encapsulate someone else's... I would rather let the other person try the game out and draw their own conclusions about the subject... Being that just as you didn't like what I did on that route you mention, there are other persons who did enjoy it... And I'm glad to read them all and have all of you in mind

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Don't say something like "false advertising"... I understand your concern about that route and how I did certain things just as I appreciate you praising my work on other routes, don't let your view encapsulate someone else's... I would rather let the other person try the game out and draw their own conclusions about the subject... Being that just as you didn't like what I did on that route you mention, there are other persons who did enjoy it... And I'm glad to read them all and have all of you in mind
Pardon me for phrasing it like that, but for the vast mayority of sharing/swinging fans the way this "sharing" path started is completely(!) wrong, because it is NTR costumed as sharing. It is not just me, but other sharing/swinging fans like e.g. Adamska or Pr0GamerJohnny who see the whole "sharing" path of LTNI as a false flagg operation.
You look at sharing through a NTR focused lens and your "sharing" path is made how a NTR lover might imagine sharing, but NTR is NOT and NEVER will be sharing/swinging!
I know your desire was to create a sharing path with a lot of rough water to cross and that is ok, but IMHO you went about it in the worst possible way! You can create sharing/swinging paths with problems, rough water along the way quite nicely without ever touching NTR.
If NTR is "Maccaroni and Cheese" for it´s fans, then Sharing/Swinging are "potato pancakes with apple mash" for it´s fans. Your "sharing" path is 90% Maccaroni with Cheese with 10% Potato pancakes as a threadbare costume cover and try to sell it to us as potato pancakes. That is false advertising since we do not get what we want, but a concoction of something different masquerading as sharing.

As I mentioned, I replayed the "sharing" path due to your answer posts, looking if I was too harsh about it. I even got more pissed off during replaying it, quite a thing to accomplish! I deeply loath this path and the characters in it, the trashpiece Ariana and the gelded doormat of an MC, because you needed to write him like a limpdicked doormat to swallow the NTR, cheating and disrespect heaped on him. That is not sharing, that is NTR with a poisoned sugarcoat over it!
I wait to play the next public update, but my hands already rest on the ripcord. I am really sorry, but it is highly likely that I will stop following LTNI. Good bye and good luck with your game, if that is happening after the next update!

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Pardon me for phrasing it like that, but for the vast mayority of sharing/swinging fans the way this "sharing" path started is completely(!) wrong, because it is NTR costumed as sharing. It is not just me, but other sharing/swinging fans like e.g. Adamska or Pr0GamerJohnny who see the whole "sharing" path of LTNI as a false flagg operation.
You look at sharing through a NTR focused lens and your "sharing" path is made how a NTR lover might imagine sharing, but NTR is NOT and NEVER will be sharing/swinging!
I know your desire was to create a sharing path with a lot of rough water to cross and that is ok, but IMHO you went about it in the worst possible way! You can create sharing/swinging paths with problems, rough water along the way quite nicely without ever touching NTR.
If NTR is "Maccaroni and Cheese" for it´s fans, then Sharing/Swinging are "potato pancakes with apple mash" for it´s fans. Your "sharing" path is 90% Maccaroni with Cheese with 10% Potato pancakes as a threadbare costume cover and try to sell it to us as potato pancakes. That is false advertising since we do not get what we want, but a concoction of something different masquerading as sharing.

As I mentioned, I replayed the "sharing" path due to your answer posts, looking if I was too harsh about it. I even got more pissed off during replaying it, quite a thing to accomplish! I deeply loath this path and the characters in it, the trashpiece Ariana and the gelded doormat of an MC, because you needed to write him like a limpdicked doormat to swallow the NTR, cheating and disrespect heaped on him. That is not sharing, that is NTR with a poisoned sugarcoat over it!
I wait to play the next public update, but my hands already rest on the ripcord. I am really sorry, but it is highly likely that I will stop following LTNI. Good bye and good luck with your game, if that is happening after the next update!
Every time this subject came up I said that I understood perfectly well what you guys were referring to and what you did not like, and something that I always saw repeated is that "the great majority" or "sharing has to be like this" or "sharing has to be like that"... Why you take what you and other people feel as the absolute truth and that it has to be done exactly as you want because otherwise it is wrong? That's the way you make it sound... If I were to give you examples of people who like Sharing more and who liked the content there was in the game, I could bring you examples too... Like Griev or Kotobiki or even jaden000... Now, that means that the route is good? Well, not really... Nor does it mean it's poorly done, it's simply that those who consume it have their final view about the subject... Which is fine and is what you are making clear to me here, the problem is that you use your vision to encapsulate the content and say it's wrong just because it's not done the way you want it to be... And even when someone else asks about the route, you take the opportunity to repeat how much you disliked it and make it look like something bad... That's why I always appreciated that you play it and draw your own conclusions about everything, because everyone has different visions and I appreciate them all... I take them into account to modify things in the game (if necessary). If you decide to stop playing the game, that's fine... I'm sorry if things didn't work out the way you wanted, but I hope you enjoyed it at some point... That's what matters the most to me

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Every time this subject came up I said that I understood perfectly well what you guys were referring to and what you did not like, and something that I always saw repeated is that "the great majority" or "sharing has to be like this" or "sharing has to be like that"... Why you take what you and other people feel as the absolute truth and that it has to be done exactly as you want because otherwise it is wrong? That's the way you make it sound... If I were to give you examples of people who like Sharing more and who liked the content there was in the game, I could bring you examples too... Like Griev or Kotobiki or even jaden000... Now, that means that the route is good? Well, not really... Nor does it mean it's poorly done, it's simply that those who consume it have their final view about the subject... Which is fine and is what you are making clear to me here, the problem is that you use your vision to encapsulate the content and say it's wrong just because it's not done the way you want it to be... And even when someone else asks about the route, you take the opportunity to repeat how much you disliked it and make it look like something bad... That's why I always appreciated that you play it and draw your own conclusions about everything, because everyone has different visions and I appreciate them all... I take them into account to modify things in the game (if necessary). If you decide to stop playing the game, that's fine... I'm sorry if things didn't work out the way you wanted, but I hope you enjoyed it at some point... That's what matters the most to me
Hi again!
Going by your answer post, it seems clear to me that you missunderstand some of the points I make. We disagree here on basic definitions, not the path in itself. If you would call your "sharing" path e.g. "NTR with a nicer end" path, I would say that is fitting and I would have few problems with this route (beside not playing it).
You have, IMHO, the missconception that some basic definitions are completely malleable. To go with an example from Chess:
If NTR is the "Sicilian Opening" with all it´s variations and Sharing/Swinging is a "Tarrasch System, open" or a "Zukertort Opening" with all their variations, despite their variability there are some basics which define them.
If you start your path with the Sicilian Opening no matter which variation you create, you will get a NTR path, maybe softer than many but it will always be a NTR path, how you name it does not change this fact. Using the Sicilian Opening will never arrive in a Tarrasch System or Zukertort Opening no matter the sematics used.

And this is the crux here. There are some basic tenets to the definition of "sharing/swinging", like e.g. consensual, open discussion/actions and respect. There can be complications, rough water arising along the way or staying a fun experience the whole time, that is all possible with how different people are.
Your "sharing" path starts with full hard NTR, cheating, chronic lying, disrespect of the relationship and the MC of the highest order. Tyrone and Ariana are complete as..., treat the MC like a doormat, this is NOT sharing, this is egoism, disrespect, disdain writ large. You are forced to make the MC into a whimsy, cocksucking doormat without any choice what to do about his relationship to get a NTR path masqueraded as sharing.
You should also give the players the alternate option to send Ariana and Tyrone to hell instead just this NTR copout for NTR lovers.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Honestly at this point, I just don't understand why remain to constantly type out your displeasures with a game, when you can go play the game's you hold in high regard instead. Attempting to detract others from playing this one because you don't like a plot point in 1 route is a pointless task in the end. You could be in the comments of the game you praise an a great example of how Sharing SHOULD be instead of this one, but I spend time checking that thread too and its odd that you're not even there singing its praises because you're here being negative instead.

The initial point of NTR was always to get an emotional reaction from readers, be it jealousy, hatred, anger at the story/characters. Seeing ass people feel more inclined to stay and complain here instead of being on threads where they can positively praise games they like says that Seiglinnde has accomplished exactly what the genre set out to do at its core; invoke an emotional reaction. One so strong that it overrides your need to praise, for your NEED to express your displeasure at the actions of one or more characters.

Attempting to speak for the "vast majority" of Sharing fans is also odd. Have you spoken to the vast majority individually to gather opinions on this particular game's plot, or have any statistical surveys backing up the numbers?
At this point it just comes off as entitled whining. "I don't like this, so it needs to change!" or "Anyone that likes this isn't a real fan of netorase like ME!". I understand not everything is going to please everyone. I don't like watching baseball. I don't go to baseball forums to tell people that I dislike baseball, and giving them examples of sports that I do like. I don't tell them that the vast majority of AMERICANs prefer Football, because it serves no purpose. I simply don't go there at all because I'm more interested in partaking in the things I actually enjoy, rather than going into a space with the purpose of ruining someone else's enjoyment of the thing that they like.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Honestly at this point, I just don't understand why remain to constantly type out your displeasures with a game, when you can go play the game's you hold in high regard instead. Attempting to detract others from playing this one because you don't like a plot point in 1 route is a pointless task in the end. You could be in the comments of the game you praise an a great example of how Sharing SHOULD be instead of this one, but I spend time checking that thread too and its odd that you're not even there singing its praises because you're here being negative instead.

The initial point of NTR was always to get an emotional reaction from readers, be it jealousy, hatred, anger at the story/characters. Seeing ass people feel more inclined to stay and complain here instead of being on threads where they can positively praise games they like says that Seiglinnde has accomplished exactly what the genre set out to do at its core; invoke an emotional reaction. One so strong that it overrides your need to praise, for your NEED to express your displeasure at the actions of one or more characters.

Attempting to speak for the "vast majority" of Sharing fans is also odd. Have you spoken to the vast majority individually to gather opinions on this particular game's plot, or have any statistical surveys backing up the numbers?
At this point it just comes off as entitled whining. "I don't like this, so it needs to change!" or "Anyone that likes this isn't a real fan of netorase like ME!". I understand not everything is going to please everyone. I don't like watching baseball. I don't go to baseball forums to tell people that I dislike baseball, and giving them examples of sports that I do like. I don't tell them that the vast majority of AMERICANs prefer Football, because it serves no purpose. I simply don't go there at all because I'm more interested in partaking in the things I actually enjoy, rather than going into a space with the purpose of ruining someone else's enjoyment of the thing that they like.
The thing is that LTNI has really good potential and several very nicely done paths, with exception of the horribly misnamed "sharing" path. Here you are forced to play a doormat and it would be less of a problem if you had the choice to send the trash that Ariana and Tyrone are on this path packing to Lucifer, instead of just lying down and mataphorically be buggered by these two.
As for being in several other threads. I am quite active as far as my time allows in quite a number of game threads I like. The number of posts I make in them are not necessarily speaking about my participation, there is this thing with private discussions.
Speaking for the vast majority is not as exaggerated as you might think. Look at how many of the obvious Sharing/Swinging games fans are not participating in this thread anymore. I think it was Adamska, who wrote correctly that most sharing fans will never play the "sharing" path to the point some figleaf sharing finally happens, because it is too little, too late.
And fear not, depending on how the next public updates turns out, I´ll be gone as well. I have made my standpoint clear and it is sad that I likely have to put LTNI on the shelf soon.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Seeing ass people feel more inclined to stay and complain here instead of being on threads where they can positively praise games they like says that Seiglinnde has accomplished exactly what the genre set out to do at its core; invoke an emotional reaction. One so strong that it overrides your need to praise, for your NEED to express your displeasure at the actions of one or more characters.
Though ironically doesn't this prove his point in a way? "Sharing" game design doesn't usually seek to provoke an emotional reaction, it seeks to provoke a boner reaction. Emotional discomfort is the realm of ntr.

As a broader off-topic, thinking it's neccesary to include emotional turmoil to make sex scenes intense is a huge pet peeve of mine pervasive throughout games on the site. There's almost no games with physically intense yet emotionally light sex scenes (npc-LI sex). I start to wonder if it's for lack of imagination, can devs really not conceive of scenes where the antagonist is having intense, rough, nasty sex with the LI all while the MC encourages and enjoys it?

While people shouldn't speak for others, the same criticism can be used as an intellectually dishonest way to discredit opponents and sow false discord; a la tobacco companies in the 1960s, "Well, the science isn't clear yet, and you may not like cigarettes, but your opinion doesn't neccesarily reflect what all non-smokers are thinking..."

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Though ironically doesn't this prove his point in a way? "Sharing" game design doesn't usually seek to provoke an emotional reaction, it seeks to provoke a boner reaction. Emotional discomfort is the realm of ntr.
Exactly this! Thanks for mentioning it!:)

As a broader off-topic, thinking it's neccesary to include emotional turmoil to make sex scenes intense is a huge pet peeve of mine pervasive throughout games on the site. There's almost no games with physically intense yet emotionally light sex scenes (npc-LI sex). I start to wonder if it's for lack of imagination, can devs really not conceive of scenes where the antagonist is having intense, rough, nasty sex with the LI all while the MC encourages and enjoys it?
We share the same pet peeve here and it is the reason we sharing/swinging lovers hang on the few games who do sharing/swinging the correct way.

• Angry
Reactions: jaden000

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020

It just seems bad will at this point, "I do not like this thus I will try to annoy (but pretend I am not trying to do so as obvious as it is) until something gives, even if all my points have been factually countered!"
Which is sadly very common on NTR threads... I really sometimes wish to do that to games of other genres which I think could be better if they added other genres into the mix, but always stop myself since it feels so immature, I don't have the energy to go and rain on others parades nor do I have the time for that, i'd rather spend it on things I like.

• Angry
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Griev and Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
, even if all my points have been factually countered!"
Whatver you like to believe, chummer! :) Just a little tidbit of actual facts: Most sharing/swinging fans have left the LTNI thread and depending on the next public update, I´ll likely follow soon. And take a look at some of their reviews, they share a lot of my arguments as well. But considering you throwing facepalms at any post not of the type "NTR, fuck yeah!", I doubt you even acknowledge this.

• Angry
Reactions: Kotobiki

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Whatver you like to believe, chummer! :) Just a little tidbit of actual facts: Most sharing/swinging fans have left the LTNI thread and depending on the next public update, I´ll likely follow soon. And take a look at some of their reviews, they share a lot of my arguments as well. But considering you throwing facepalms at any post not of the type "NTR, fuck yeah!", I doubt you even acknowledge this.
If it was whatever I want to believe instead of me simply stating facts, I'd have said "Turret is acting like a sensible person and we have found common ground". Your whole comment just proves my point correct as I have entered into proper argument with multiple people here like Pr0GamerJohnny, Griev, etc, the people I haven't been able to have proper discourse with are the ones who are not behaving coherent enough to argue with, I am one of the people who have most thoroughly elaborated and provided specific points for everything I've said, your lack of reading comprehension is not others fault (yet you certainly try to make it so).

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I am one of the people who have most thoroughly elaborated and provided specific points for everything I've said, your lack of reading comprehension is not others fault (yet you certainly try to make it so).
Says the person who throws out passive-aggressive oneliners like "I do not like this thus I will try to annoy (but pretend I am not trying to do so as obvious as it is) until something gives, even if all my points have been factually countered!" without any kind of further argument in the post.
You remind me very much of the type of "disscutants" who simply state they have facts, even if they are not facts at all and do not acknowledge the arguments the other side makes. Instead you request more arguments and facts, but only acknowledge the ones fitting in your point of view.

• Haha

Griev

Dec 7, 2021

While people shouldn't speak for others, the same criticism can be used as an intellectually dishonest way to discredit opponents and sow false discord; a la tobacco companies in the 1960s, "Well, the science isn't clear yet, and you may not like cigarettes, but your opinion doesn't neccesarily reflect what all non-smokers are thinking..."
All forms of NTR and its off shoots seek to play on the emotions of the reader/player, just different emotions for each sub category. Not all are exclusively negative, Netori for example.

Emotional turmoil not being your thing is fine, we all have our kinks, likes, and desires. Attempting to turn others away based off your own personal kinks, like and desires is not needed though. The type of sex you mention here is why I like Tyrone and Ari's sessions. They were always intense, and wild. Its not JUST physical either. Its implied during later convos with Mal that Ari was beginning to get emotionally interested in Tyrone as well. The rough sex, the pictures behind MC's back, and forcing Tyrone to cum inside her also implies Ari views Tyrone as more than just a dick. I think he's her best male friend as well. So Dev gets props from me for not having the same ole, same ole sex scenes and relationship dynamics between characters.

It's not intellectually dishonest to ask someone that claims to have the vast majority of a particular genre share his own unique opinion to back that claim. Allowing him to make the claim unchecked fits that role moreso than not.
Ultimately though the question still remains. If you don't like it, why continue to annoy the Dev, and those that do like it? Dev has answered questions, given answers when asked WHY is a thing the way it is. The only answer I can think of IS emotional connection to the characters and situations he's created. If that wasn't case you guys would be in the "Only Her" thread , the game you claimed did sharing "the right way", talking there, but you aren't. I'm assuming that while the situations between the couple is ideal, you find the actual characters themselves lacking. They are one dimensional and uninteresting, which is why you don't feel the same need to interact there as you do here. Ariana, for all her flaws, is a great character BECAUSE of those flaws and the fact that she's NOT one dimensional. Seiglinnde has created situations that trigger warm, feelings, others that trigger anxiety from the suspense of not knowing what the gf is doing while MC is not around. He's created situations that make you feel bad for the MC, almost like you can experience his despair sometimes. Hitting multiple sub categories of NTR within the different routes, and twisting our perceptions of who the Main Character really is. Obviously, I'm assuming because I can't read your minds, but ... yea.
I'm kinda hard stuck on the idea that someone would rather complain about a game they don't like, rather than simply moving on and spending that energy elsewhere.
I dislike loli content, and all pedo stuff in general. So you won't catch me in the "So I'm the Bad Guy" thread complaining to the dev that I don't like it. Its easier and smarter to just block that content from my search results and continue on with my day.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes