I released a new game called "Tifa's Dark Heaven"... How would you prefer this month updates to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I understand that some people who like some kind of Sharing will see the first portion of the game (with the NTR/Swinging route) and dislike it and don't think it necessary to go all the way to the "Sharing" route to enjoy what they really like and I accept that... What you're saying is a fact (we've all seen it, with reviews from certain people and other comments). Even with that, I am happy with the people who give it a chance... I was a fan of the Sharing you talk about before, but I started to get bored with the premise... That the husband is completely okay and happy with what happens... I want that intrigue of it hurting but still enjoying it and you don't really know what's going on... And in my story (at first) I wanted to put all those difficulties...
Yep your take of the Sharing route is certainly fresh to me compared to other games where it does hurt when we feel for the relationship of MC and Ari. As for you putting all these in it's like you picked the Nightmare/Hell difficulty to start when you play a game :LOL:
I understand exactly what you mean and I am not against sharing with rough waters ahead, that is it´s own fun and stuff, I am just not convinced how the story arc is constructed and segmented here. As Pr0GamerJohnny wrote, you look at the sharing path through a NTR prism and it colours the way the sharing path develops and the underlying story and expression.
A sharing/swiging/netorase story does not have to be a milk and honey run all along, there can be great difficulties and harrowing events to be solved and overcome, but at the base is a couple together in it, for better or worse.

Depicting Ariana, esp. compared to her personality on the romance routes, at her worst, a callous, lying cheater is not needed for a tension filled sharing route. For example, going too far in the heat of the moment and dealing with the fallout after can be tense and dramatic, no NTR hurting and humiliation needed at all.

One reason the games we mentioned in earlier posts are so valued by the sharing/swinging/netorase fans is because as a whole we get/got burned regularly by games promising fun sharing and so on, which quickly and suddenly turns into NTR, cheating and humiliation. So you are happy with the games doing sharing/swiging/netorase right and staying that way.

The not sufficiently damned "Hotwife Ashley" on the other hand is a prime example of deliberately false labels!
Starts out well and then suddenly without warning degrades to a humiliation conga and abuse galore on all paths.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I understand exactly what you mean and I am not against sharing with rough waters ahead, that is it´s own fun and stuff, I am just not convinced how the story arc is constructed and segmented here. As Pr0GamerJohnny wrote, you look at the sharing path through a NTR prism and it colours the way the sharing path develops and the underlying story and expression.
A sharing/swiging/netorase story does not have to be a milk and honey run all along, there can be great difficulties and harrowing events to be solved and overcome, but at the base is a couple together in it, for better or worse.

Depicting Ariana, esp. compared to her personality on the romance routes, at her worst, a callous, lying cheater is not needed for a tension filled sharing route. For example, going too far in the heat of the moment and dealing with the fallout after can be tense and dramatic, no NTR hurting and humiliation needed at all.

One reason the games we mentioned in earlier posts are so valued by the sharing/swinging/netorase fans is because as a whole we get/got burned regularly by games promising fun sharing and so on, which quickly and suddenly turns into NTR, cheating and humiliation. So you are happy with the games doing sharing/swiging/netorase right and staying that way.

The not sufficiently damned "Hotwife Ashley" on the other hand is a prime example of deliberately false labels!
Starts out well and then suddenly without warning degrades to a humiliation conga and abuse galore on all paths.
It sounds like I'm repeating myself, but again I get your point and what you mention... From the beginning of "NTR/Sharing" route I always said it was going to be a mixed story of those two and whenever I was asked I specified that, so you can't say anything to me from that side :BootyTime:

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Holy fuck This is getting redundant at this point. Just let dev write what he wants. If you fuck with it follow it if not go your separate ways. This tug of war is pointless when CLEARLY the dev wants to write it a certain way

Reactions: Nightguy1

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
Holy fuck This is getting redundant at this point. Just let dev write what he wants. If you fuck with it follow it if not go your separate ways. This tug of war is pointless when CLEARLY the dev wants to write it a certain way
No need to get offensive. Everyone here is just pinching in their opinions and Sieglinnde is more than happy to listen from different point of views. We all should have known by now this game plot isn't a general and typical corruption NTR games. Having discourse with the actions of MC and FMC is normal in the thread. If this story is as uninterested as a dude with magic dick show up and dick down the girlfriend to the point of no return without an interesting story, then this discussion won't even takes place at all. Check out some cheating/ntr games like Our Red String thread you will see a war of people tearing each other apart while complaining how dev writes the story in both forum and patreon, it's normal.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
No need to get agressive! We just state our opinions, in my case that a certain story arc segmentation could be better, but I do not tell Sieglinnde how to write the game.
As dengl mentioned in his reply, just take a look at the "ORS" Thread where the dumbness is strong. The number of members on my ignore list from that game thread exceeds all other threads combined! That should tell you something.
Our discussions here are simply exchanges of the various standpoints, not the ganging up on some members like in ORS.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Dev has already said he enjoys these comments and actively engages with players. If YOU don't like, that's on YOU!

Some people mentioned "Only Her" as a comparison to how Sharing is done right. I think it's unfair to compare "Only Her" to Ari in the Sharing/NTR route. It's closer to Ari in the Sharing path. The wife in Only Her, does act without MC's permission in that game as well. She does so knowing that he'll not object and would even like it. Ari is the same in this game, with her only real selfish acts being going further then just teasing and trying to enjoy her freedom a little more than what's necessary by fucking Tyrone. Afterwards she teasing MC about what else happened, which MC gets off too and has said repeatedly that he likes it.
Back to Only Her, the wife completely disregards your wishes with Rick. If you invite him over at night. If you select to just watch a movie, She'll be sad as she wants to fuck him, but will initially obey. Once Rick gets to your place and sits down for awhile he says that the movie is boring and takes her to the bedroom even after she weakly explains that its not what MC wants. Rick fucks her the rest of the night regardless of your wishes. She also takes it upon herself to have sex with your boss without your permission or even talking to you about it, in order to save your job. Sure eventually its all out in the open and you're both aware of the fact she'll do anything for MC, or to save MC from himself, but that's due to their relationship being more fleshed out. So that's actually worse than anything Ari does in the sharing path of this game. So if Ari is detestable than the example of "good" sharing given in ONLY Her should be held to the same level of scrutiny. Give this Dev time to cook, this is only chapter 2 after all, and the sharing route has finally reached a point that there's zero reason now for anything to happen behind MC's back anymore. He now knows for a fact that Ari fucks Tyrone, and she's not JUST teasing him with pics and stories anymore. In ONLY Her, he had to catch her in the act and then kick her out initially. So again, give this story time to play out. This has a lot more promise imo, especially with multiple paths, and those paths having completely different stories. There's still 3-4 women we've met in the story that MC can interact with in the future. The Sharing path has been slowly planting seeds for much more than what been presented obviously.

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
So again, give this story time to play out. This has a lot more promise imo, especially with multiple paths, and those paths having completely different stories. There's still 3-4 women we've met in the story that MC can interact with in the future. The Sharing path has been slowly planting seeds for much more than what been presented obviously.
Yea this is exactly why we are sticking around all paths story are interesting indeed.
Again I really like how Ari is portrayed in vanilla path. Ari in pure ntr does seems dull to me imo, due to blackmail and stuff I'm more interested in Pamela than her :whistle:.

I like both nts and ntr that's why I'm also very interested in the sharing and ntr/sharing route and I understand everything dev said about the latter. It's fun for me to perceive it as cheating route actually. As for the sharing route I'm surely waiting to see the progress of their relationship of course since I am no longer questioning about her loyalty. It would be really sweet to see how they recover from the rocky waters and whatever happened to them from before.
I'm not doubting the way dev writes their interaction of course because ntr and humiliation is a common pairing and in nts it's usually between the couple's teasing when they are alone. It's just new to me for that to happen in the face of lover and sex partner, and then AGAIN I said it's my personal issue for feeling weird as first time seeing this and not an issue about dev. Makes me feel bad to look like I'm offending the dev though.

Reactions: Sieglinnde

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Dev has already said he enjoys these comments and actively engages with players. If YOU don't like, that's on YOU!

Some people mentioned "Only Her" as a comparison to how Sharing is done right. I think it's unfair to compare "Only Her" to Ari in the Sharing/NTR route. It's closer to Ari in the Sharing path. The wife in Only Her, does act without MC's permission in that game as well. She does so knowing that he'll not object and would even like it. Ari is the same in this game, with her only real selfish acts being going further then just teasing and trying to enjoy her freedom a little more than what's necessary by fucking Tyrone. Afterwards she teasing MC about what else happened, which MC gets off too and has said repeatedly that he likes it.
Back to Only Her, the wife completely disregards your wishes with Rick. If you invite him over at night. If you select to just watch a movie, She'll be sad as she wants to fuck him, but will initially obey. Once Rick gets to your place and sits down for awhile he says that the movie is boring and takes her to the bedroom even after she weakly explains that its not what MC wants. Rick fucks her the rest of the night regardless of your wishes. She also takes it upon herself to have sex with your boss without your permission or even talking to you about it, in order to save your job. Sure eventually its all out in the open and you're both aware of the fact she'll do anything for MC, or to save MC from himself, but that's due to their relationship being more fleshed out. So that's actually worse than anything Ari does in the sharing path of this game. So if Ari is detestable than the example of "good" sharing given in ONLY Her should be held to the same level of scrutiny. Give this Dev time to cook, this is only chapter 2 after all, and the sharing route has finally reached a point that there's zero reason now for anything to happen behind MC's back anymore. He now knows for a fact that Ari fucks Tyrone, and she's not JUST teasing him with pics and stories anymore. In ONLY Her, he had to catch her in the act and then kick her out initially. So again, give this story time to play out. This has a lot more promise imo, especially with multiple paths, and those paths having completely different stories. There's still 3-4 women we've met in the story that MC can interact with in the future. The Sharing path has been slowly planting seeds for much more than what been presented obviously.
Pardon me, but "Only her" has NTR paths in it, not just netorase/sharing stuff and with Rick you cherry-picked a path in "Only her" which can transform into NTR and even that needs specific pushing and letting your scores with your wife crumble! The wife in "OH" does not go after any of the possible fuckbuddies unless you animate her to do so and along the way you have many times the option to stop and/or let it stay at the current level.
That is different from Ariana, who just needed a figleaf to go after Tyrone.
And just as an example, with the Tyrone in OH it is quite possible to have max love with your wife, him as your wife´s fuckbuddy and not a singly iota of NTR in it.

• Angry
Reactions: Kotobiki

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Yea this is exactly why we are sticking around all paths story are interesting indeed.
Again I really like how Ari is portrayed in vanilla path. Ari in pure ntr does seems dull to me imo, due to blackmail and stuff I'm more interested in Pamela than her :whistle:.

I like both nts and ntr that's why I'm also very interested in the sharing and ntr/sharing route and I understand everything dev said about the latter. It's fun for me to perceive it as cheating route actually. As for the sharing route I'm surely waiting to see the progress of their relationship of course since I am no longer questioning about her loyalty. It would be really sweet to see how they recover from the rocky waters and whatever happened to them from before.
I'm not doubting the way dev writes their interaction of course because ntr and humiliation is a common pairing and in nts it's usually between the couple's teasing when they are alone. It's just new to me for that to happen in the face of lover and sex partner, and then AGAIN I said it's my personal issue for feeling weird as first time seeing this and not an issue about dev. Makes me feel bad to look like I'm offending the dev though.
Im going to develop more Pamela just for you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: dengl and Turret

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
Im going to develop more Pamela just for you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh Really?? What about Rose? :sneaky:

Pardon me, but "Only her" has NTR paths in it, not just netorase/sharing stuff and with Rick you cherry-picked a path in "Only her" which can transform into NTR and even that needs specific pushing and letting your scores with your wife crumble! The wife in "OH" does not go after any of the possible fuckbuddies unless you animate her to do so and along the way you have many times the option to stop and/or let it stay at the current level.
That is different from Ariana, who just needed a figleaf to go after Tyrone.
And just as an example, with the Tyrone in OH it is quite possible to have max love with your wife, him as your wife´s fuckbuddy and not a singly iota of NTR in it.
I actually can't tell from the difference of OH paths anymore but didn't really care because it's hot anyway. And I find it funny as well because when I maxed out all relationships and events with all the men. The wife is almost never home during free time and weekends because too busy going behind MC's back and fucking all the other guys :LOL:. But it's also made cleared since the beginning of the game, wife would even kill for MC and she will never leave him for any dicks. So.... I don't even know how to categorize what exactly it is because I don't care anymore.

Now that I think of it, it almost seems like the only thing I really care in sharing was "loyalty". For example before LTNI 0.8 or 0.9 with Ari cheating and things that flipped some players, the only thing that bothered me the most was me questioning her love and loyalty to MC. And when dev said the plan was for her to be 100% loyal on the sharing route . That kinda made me accept everything she did. :KEK:

Last edited:
Reactions: Kotobiki

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Oh Really?? What about Rose? :sneaky:

I actually can't tell from the difference of OH paths anymore but didn't really care because it's hot anyway. And I find it funny as well because when I maxed out all relationships and events with all the men. The wife is almost never home during free time and weekends because too busy going behind MC's back and fucking all the other guys :LOL:. But it's also made cleared since the beginning of the game, wife would even kill for MC and she will never leave him for any dicks. So.... I don't even know how to categorize what exactly it is because I don't care anymore.

Now that I think of it, it almost seems like the only thing I really care in sharing was "loyalty". For example before LTNI 0.8 or 0.9 with Ari cheating and things that flipped some players, the only thing that bothered me the most was me questioning her love and loyalty to MC. And when dev said the plan was for her to be 100% loyal on the sharing route . That kinda made me accept everything she did. :KEK:
That's why I didn't respond. Once you max out the wife so that you can ask her for sex (before that she only has sex with others) then it finally begins to feel a little like sharing. Anything before that is just cuck material. Eventually there's no "routes" and it all bleeds together and she'll still take it upon herself to have sex with Rick without permission. I've played it through it current content and I like the game but it doesn't have "routes" really. Not in the traditional sense, seeing as everything can just be unlocked on one playthrough with no choices locking you out of others.

Let The Night Shine In, has defined routes with completely different stories being told in each one. Ari is different in each route also, so in a way a player can pick their favorite flavor of Ari, or just enjoy them all.

Just saw that the dev is working on the NTR/Sharing, Sharing , and Vanilla routes for this next update, AND a Christmas Special!

Last edited:

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
That's why I didn't respond. Once you max out the wife so that you can ask her for sex (before that she only has sex with others) then it finally begins to feel a little like sharing. Anything before that is just cuck material. Eventually there's not "routes" and it all bleeds together and she'll still take it upon herself to have sex with Rick without permission. I've played it through it current comment and I like the game but it doesn't have "routes" really. Not in the traditional sense, seeing as everything can just be unlocked on one playthrough with no choices locking you out of others.

Let The Night Shine In, has defined routes with completely different stories being told in each one. Ari is different in each route also, so in a way a player can pick their favorite flavor of Ari, or just enjoy them all.

Just saw that the dev is working on the NTR/Sharing, Sharing , and Vanilla routes for this next update, AND a Christmas Special!
I also was like "I've played OH since early on in its development, and what you're saying doesn't really add up Turret", so decided to just not engage in that argument, you have to be pretty strict and grindy in how you manage Wifey in OH to get a gameplay like he describes, its hardly a route (if at all) lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Griev

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I also was like "I've played OH since early on in its development, and what you're saying doesn't really add up Turret", so decided to just not engage in that argument, you have to be pretty strict and grindy in how you manage Wifey in OH to get a gameplay like he describes, its hardly a route (if at all) lol.
Actually it is pretty easy to get a path like I play in OH. Griev is quite mistaken with his statement "Once you max out the wife so that you can ask her for sex (before that she only has sex with others)". You can get full sex from your wife earlier than any other guy and you do not have to max love for it to happen, you just have to play smart. Likewise you can stop any other guy route at certain points, never going further.

But back to LTNI.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Actually it is pretty easy to get a path like I play in OH. Griev is quite mistaken with his statement "Once you max out the wife so that you can ask her for sex (before that she only has sex with others)". You can get full sex from your wife earlier than any other guy and you do not have to max love for it to happen, you just have to play smart. Likewise you can stop any other guy route at certain points, never going further.

But back to LTNI.
Objectively speaking not at all unless you like to grind, I have legitimately done múltiple routes and its easier to escalate story scenarios aka NTR than it is to accumulate points for regular sex. You can be inclined to your opinión, but facts are still such at the end of the day.
And even if we did have you right in that aspect, at the end of the day you wouldnt be. It is undebatable aspect that OH can very easily derail into harder content with little to no warning. So its fact what we have pointed out here is correct, this is just a "I am more correct, NO I AM!" discussion which started from a premise with little sense to begin with.

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Objectively speaking not at all unless you like to grind, I have legitimately done múltiple routes and its easier to escalate story scenarios aka NTR than it is to accumulate points for regular sex. You can be inclined to your opinión, but facts are still such at the end of the day.
And even if we did have you right in that aspect, at the end of the day you wouldnt be. It Is undebstable aspect that OH can very easily derail into harder content with little to no warning. So its fact what we have pointed out here is correct, this is just a "I am more correct, NO I AM!" discussion which started from a premise with little sense to begin with.
Objectively speaking, you and Griev are bending over and cherrypicking stuff. And not only that, but try to turn the words in the mouth! Your "facts" are simply veering away from the main point, which is that in "Only her" you have wife, who would even kill for you and you can follow a great sharing path in the game.

You are simply trying to chip away from this fact by stating that there are also NTR paths in OH. Newsflash: That is something neither I nor e.g. Pr0GamerJohnny ever denied! OH has Sharing and NTR, depending on how you play the game.
And if you play sharing, that is the point, then you have a path running in the right direction and not like the sharing path in LTNI, where in the beginning the cart was put in front of the horse!
LTNI has a really nice romance path with a great Ariana, some NTR paths for whoever likes that and a "sharing" path with an interesting idea how it should go, but very much in need of an upgrade in execution.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Back to Only Her, the wife completely disregards your wishes with Rick. If you invite him over at night. If you select to just watch a movie, She'll be sad as she wants to fuck him, but will initially obey. Once Rick gets to your place and sits down for awhile he says that the movie is boring and takes her to the bedroom even after she weakly explains that its not what MC wants. Rick fucks her the rest of the night regardless of your wishes.
I realize some of the distinctions are subtle but they make all the difference in the world - and to me the current 'sharing' path here bears no resemblence to that in OH. Indeed, with your Rick example, if you keep pushing it and pushing it, eventually she starts to fuck him liberally in more of an 'ntrish' setup. But the context is completely different, and the order of events is completely different; ala "cart in front of the horse" as said above.

It seems like people are just arguing this in bad faith at this point. We're talking about two 'antagonists', one is a friend of yours who's introduced as not having much luck or experience sexually, the other is a walking ntr caricature (ffs his name is Tyrone!). The former comes to you, the player, propositioning options for hanky panky with your wife. With the latter, your girlfriend is already messing around with him behind your back.

If Tyrone was written like Rick was, I'd have zero complaints about that path in LTNI. Can you guys even imagine this? Tyrone would be a friend of MC's from the start, having no contact with Ari until the MC expresses his wish for such. Then, they start messing around with the MC's blessing while he's watching, and eventually, late game, some sub-paths lead to them fooling around beyond the bounds of the original agreement. I say "Can you imagine?" rhetorically, because I can already feel ntr fans scoffing at such a setup. They don't want Tyrone to be an amicable friend from the start, with a transparent relationship between him and Ari. This has always been my point here.

Fundamentally, there are two groups with opposing goals, and I wish the other group was more damn honest with what they want. I've tried to be honest for myself, I hate NTR tropes, I'd be perfectly happy with zero "dread" and "friction" in games. However, I recognize those elements appeal to others, so it's entirely reasonable to have those path options in games with diverse routes. What drives me up a wall is when the other camp doesn't even seem to recognize my camp, nor cede any ground.

I like mint ice cream and you like chocolate, that's fine, so let's experience games that have options for either flavor. What I resent is being served plate after plate of chocolate ice cream labeled as "mint flavored". You already have a plus-sized serving of PURE chocolate, and now campaign to have the mint scoop contain 80% chocolate?

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
It seems like people are just arguing this in bad faith at this point. We're talking about two 'antagonists', one is a friend of yours who's introduced as not having much luck or experience sexually, the other is a walking ntr caricature (ffs his name is Tyrone!). The former comes to you, the player, propositioning options for hanky panky with your wife. With the latter, your girlfriend is already messing around with him behind your back.

If Tyrone was written like Rick was, I'd have zero complaints about that path in LTNI. Can you guys even imagine this? Tyrone would be a friend of MC's from the start, having no contact with Ari until the MC expresses his wish for such. Then, they start messing around with the MC's blessing while he's watching, and eventually, late game, some sub-paths lead to them fooling around beyond the bounds of the original agreement. I say "Can you imagine?" rhetorically, because I can already feel ntr fans scoffing at such a setup. They don't want Tyrone to be an amicable friend from the start, with a transparent relationship between him and Ari. This has always been my point here.

That gives so much food for thought :unsure:
Didn't realize those small differences of setup could trigger a huge difference in results and opinions. I need more games like these for taste test.

I'm pretty shallow to be satisfied when I know the fact that both LTNI and OH FMC will never leave MC then went on accepted everything they do without giving it much thought :LOL:

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
I realize some of the distinctions are subtle but they make all the difference in the world - and to me the current 'sharing' path here bears no resemblence to that in OH. Indeed, with your Rick example, if you keep pushing it and pushing it, eventually she starts to fuck him liberally in more of an 'ntrish' setup. But the context is completely different, and the order of events is completely different; ala "cart in front of the horse" as said above.
Inc WALL OF TEXT! Warning lol.
The only comparison I was making between the games was, FMC acting without MC knowledge or permission and it happens in both games. I didn't want to compare entire routes cause imo OH doesn't HAVE routes, everything just jumbles all together if you followed the guide on the laptop that tells you what to do next. For example, it'll tell you to invite Rick over multiple times and everything's fine. MC is cool with sharing his wife. Eventually Rick begins to act on his own though and takes your wife without your permission, and actually against your wish for everyone to sit and watch a movie instead of fucking. Your wife gets fucked all night against your wishes and the night just ends. That is what I was referring to. Nothing else. I never mentioned the stuff with OH's Tyrone,(why are all black dudes named Tyrone in porn games!? I'm black and I don't even KNOW any Tyrones irl!! :ROFLMAO: ) even though he felt up MC's wife without either person's permission initially the story between them was actual sharing with everything being out in the open and everyone being friendly after Tyrone acted on his own with your wife initially.

Now to bring the conversation BACK to LTNI...
I was prematurely against Ariana acting on her own until the latest update. After that I realized I was too invested and lashed out too quickly with being against what she's doing. This is still very early in this game's development and we ALL needed to just let Dev cook. Sure they have an untraditional start to their sharing path, being sparked by a gf taking advantage of her curious, confused and gullible BF. It's an untraditional start to a sharing path but at the same time its refreshing as FUCK, and I'm glad I stuck with the game. Doing things this way makes the game unique and less trope-ish in a way that forces me to appreciate the approach the dev took with bucking trends. The cheating lead to self critique from Ariana. This pushed her into admitting her misdeeds to MC. Their bonds grew stronger after MC realizes her pushed her into this without thinking of the consequences, and accepts part of the fault. NOW they've progressed to the point that Ari doesn't hide what she's doing as there's no need anymore. Tyrone bangs Ari in front of MC and MC enjoys it, they ALL enjoy it. We didn't just magically arrive at this point. Tyrone had to talk to MC about the past and apologize for what happened with Queen. MC accepted his apology and they buried the past. MC had to admit his fetish to his gf while having no idea how to deal with the realization that he wants to see her with another man. Ari had to come to the realization that she was being a slut, taking advantage of the situation and came clean to MC. All three had character development and the culmination of those arcs is to open up a true sharing path, it wasn't just a given, and I REALLY REALLY like that.
This feels a lot more believable to me as relationships rarely go as planned. There were some rough stages as they learned to deal with MC's new fetish but they are working through them together with both making mistakes. I'm sure there will be a few more mistakes as they learn to perfect the right amount of playing and teasing and I'm excited to see where Dev takes us next.

Last I'll address the "cart before the horse" analogy.
I understand what you mean but I don't think it accurately describes what's going on here, as it implies that the cheating was the cart, with the sharing being the horse? If I got that wrong I apologize and will wait to be corrected. I think it'd ONLY be accurate if you view cheating as the endgame to the story but it is not. It's more like the catalyst that pushes the story forward in a more dynamic fashion as MC would have never gotten to this point without knowledge that Ari had already gone as far as she did without his permission. Having that conversation opened him up fully to the idea of seeing her have sex with Tyrone, when before he told her to not go further than kissing.

Last edited:

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
I was drunk and moody Yesterday cus had a really tedious day so I apologize if I came off harshly. That being said, we'd be pretty disingenuous if we pretended Griev isn't stating literal facts, OH is not a good staple to use for a game if you want to say what you'd like in LTNSI since its p much even harder in the NTR department and games makes It easy and encouraging to fall into it. May I remind you that game starts by wifey cheating on MC? And that Tyrone route isn't actual sharing, since the beggining its MC being pushed into letting it happen? Only argument that can be made is order of the factors... Which becomes kinda skewered as a point with the game starting off with unavoidable NTR lol.

As someone else here said although It seems to be kinda vice-versa, people seem to just be arguing in bad faith at this point. Definitions have been cleared up, its been beaten over our heads across entire thread what the game actually guns for, yet still here we are arguing over peeps trying to impose their views and preferences against things that are already cleared up, aren't wrong and won't change. Although that gives life to the thread, so I suppose its better than discussion being dead.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Last I'll address the "cart before the horse" analogy.
I understand what you mean but I don't think it accurately describes what's going on here, as it implies that the cheating was the cart, with the sharing being the horse? If I got that wrong I apologize and will wait to be corrected. I think it'd ONLY be accurate if you view cheating as the endgame to the story but it is not. It's more like the catalyst that pushes the story forward in a more dynamic fashion as MC would have never gotten to this point without knowledge that Ari had already gone as far as she did without his permission. Having that conversation opened him up fully to the idea of seeing her have sex with Tyrone, when before he told her to not go further than kissing.
Yah I'd say that accurately sums it up - for me it needn't be the endgame to be out of place - it's simply the wrong order.

Sharing/swinging setups that lead to NTR are entirely believable, realistic, and make for good storytelling.

NTR setups that lead to "sharing" are really a fictional creation in ntr lover's minds - no one outside an ntr crowd would call that "swinging" or "sharing", that's just limp noodle of a bf/husband getting walked all over and slowly acquiescing.

The idea that anyone would personally prefer that outcome for themselves over one that involves more agency is also pure fiction. I don't doubt there are guys who would get off on their SO fucking others to a humilating degree; but you mean to tell me those same guys would be explicitly opposed to their SO doing the same if it was at their request? I don't buy it - this is is what the 3rd-party-ntr-lover wants to see, not how people in relationships actually think.

Reactions: Turret
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes