I released a new game called "Tifa's Dark Heaven"... How would you prefer this month updates to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Yah I'd say that accurately sums it up - for me it needn't be the endgame to be out of place - it's simply the wrong order.

Sharing/swinging setups that lead to NTR are entirely believable, realistic, and make for good storytelling.

NTR setups that lead to "sharing" are really a fictional creation in ntr lover's minds - no one outside an ntr crowd would call that "swinging" or "sharing", that's just limp noodle of a bf/husband getting walked all over and slowly acquiescing.

The idea that anyone would personally prefer that outcome for themselves over one that involves more agency is also pure fiction. I don't doubt there are guys who would get off on their SO fucking others to a humilating degree; but you mean to tell me those same guys would be explicitly opposed to their SO doing the same if it was at their request? I don't buy it - this is is what the 3rd-party-ntr-lover wants to see, not how people in relationships actually think.
Ahh I see where this is coming from now.
That's not a "fictional only" set up though. I myself, have been in Ari's situation as a PoS! I've cheated of partners in the past and a few partners ago I got caught. Afterward we talked about it, she decided to stay and the relationship opened up more once I talked to her about my lack of jealously in relationships and my need to constantly push for more in the bedroom. After the relationship opened up and we invited others into it, from strangers at first to her finding out that she got off on me having sex with her friends and watching. Me on the other hand, I'm not down for watching. She can do what she wants, I just don't wanna hear about it. So the way you see it, I'd be the guy that lacks agency since I don't care to hear about her nights out.

Most games on here, you can tell that the writer has no actual experience in what he's writing because of how by the numbers the NTR is. It's always the same. Thousands of stories and all play out just alike. Starting off slow, with teasing then gamifying the NTR into the situation as that you grind into the juicy bits. So much so that people start to believe that this is how stuff works irl and its not. This game... It just isn't the normal stuff you get in the average manhwa, or NTR game. NTR games are typically copy pasta as far as premise and execution goes. LTNI did it in a not so by the numbers way, which is more realistic for those that understand that real life relationships rarely follow a guidebook on the order in which a relationship evolves. Comes off as if the Dev actually has some experience in the subject he's writing about. If not, then he's just really good at his job. I mean he has to be considering the amount of text we type out per post lol. But yea, there's not a set path to these things. Sometimes people get pregnant and THEN start dating after a one night stand, that's another personal example...

Reactions: Kotobiki

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Ahh I see where this is coming from now.
That's not a "fictional only" set up though. I myself, have been in Ari's situation as a PoS! I've cheated of partners in the past and a few partners ago I got caught. Afterward we talked about it, she decided to stay and the relationship opened up more once I talked to her about my lack of jealously in relationships and my need to constantly push for more in the bedroom. After the relationship opened up and we invited others into it, from strangers at first to her finding out that she got off on me having sex with her friends and watching. Me on the other hand, I'm not down for watching. She can do what she wants, I just don't wanna hear about it. So the way you see it, I'd be the guy that lacks agency since I don't care to hear about her nights out.
I appreciate you relaying your own personal experience - but you do realize assuming I'm understanding you correctly, this reinforces my point; not contradicts it. I don't think you lack agency at all in that situation. You practiced agency to tell her you don't want to hear about her flings, while participating in your own in way you liked. (which is good!).

That situation came up because your girlfriend came to accept your behavior with others and desires in the bedroom (if I'm understanding you correctly, some of your wording confuses me). This is the exact opposite of what I'm talking about in game - where a guy comes around to a wandering gf. Despite this day and age of militant gender progressivism, some old standards are deeply entrenched - often for good reason.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Yah I'd say that accurately sums it up - for me it needn't be the endgame to be out of place - it's simply the wrong order.

Sharing/swinging setups that lead to NTR are entirely believable, realistic, and make for good storytelling.

NTR setups that lead to "sharing" are really a fictional creation in ntr lover's minds - no one outside an ntr crowd would call that "swinging" or "sharing", that's just limp noodle of a bf/husband getting walked all over and slowly acquiescing.

The idea that anyone would personally prefer that outcome for themselves over one that involves more agency is also pure fiction. I don't doubt there are guys who would get off on their SO fucking others to a humilating degree; but you mean to tell me those same guys would be explicitly opposed to their SO doing the same if it was at their request? I don't buy it - this is is what the 3rd-party-ntr-lover wants to see, not how people in relationships actually think.
As someone with diverse relationship experience (not miles, I am not pretending to be some sex guru), I disagree with this. Griev's experiences in part support yours but also in part completely contradicts it, there is agency sure, but there's also a "agency twisting", "disassociation", etc whatever you call it which is extremely similar to LTNSI's take and is almost exact opposite to your scenario. I am not in interested as much to share my experiences as Griev, but I can vouch that the scenario which you just qualified as "just fiction" I have seen played out almost to 100% accuracy in real life, so obviously thus it can't be "just fiction". You have to accept that the world is incredibly diverse, love and lust aren't inherently the same thing so they can be managed in any way imaginable, any mentality you think no one has is likely a mentality that a very real 1000 persons do have and you just haven't been in awareness of due to it not being within your interests so you will never dig enough to find those 1000 people amongst the 8 BILLION people on this planet.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Griev

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
As someone with diverse relationship experience (not miles, I am not pretending to be some sex guru), I disagree with this. Griev's experiences part support yours but also in part completely contradicts it, there is agency sure, but there's also a "agency twisting", "disassociation", etc whatever you call it which is extremely similar to LTNSI's take and is almost opposite to your scenario. I am not in interest as much to share my experiences as Griev, but I can vouch that the scenario which you just qualified as "just fiction" I have seen played out almost to 100% accuracy in real life, so obviously thus it can't be "just fiction". You have to accept that the world is incredibly diverse, love and lust aren't inherently the same thing so they can be managed in any way imaginable, any mentality you think no one has is likely a mentality that a very real 1000 persons do have and you just haven't been in awareness of due to it not being within your interests so you will never dig enough to find those 1000 people amongst the 8 BILLION people on this planet.
Sure, but it'd be intellectually dishonest to pretend that the trope of "girlfriend cheats on boyfriend, boyfriend comes around to accepting it" isn't vastly overrepresented in ntr game tastes relative to the real world.

Out of maybe 100 men who practice some kind of swinging or polygamous lifestyle, I doubt more than 5 of them have their gf walk all over them and they enjoy it. On the other hand, amongst ntr games, this is a disgustingly overwhelming trope, likely representing the majority.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Sure, but it'd be intellectually dishonest to pretend that the trope of "girlfriend cheats on boyfriend, boyfriend comes around to accepting it" isn't vastly overrepresented in ntr game tastes relative to the real world.
Out of maybe 100 men who practice some kind of swinging or polygamous lifestyle, I doubt more than 5 of them have their gf walk all over them and they enjoy it. On the other hand, amongst ntr games, this is a disgustingly overwhelming trope, likely representing the majority.
This encapsulates my main arguments quite nicely, thanks for writing it!
Sharing/swinging/poly setups can someday stop (e.g. kids to be raised), run along smoothly, run along with some hiccups, but stable or develop towards an NTRish side. This is all believable, realistic and happens in various forms in real life too.

But it is the pipe dream of NTR fans, that "happy sharing" can come out of an NTR setup where one partner is lied to repeatedly and treated like a doormat. That is NOT sharing, just humiliation at best, serious abuse at worst.

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Im going to develop more Pamela just for you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi, you are the dev of this game, right? I love it so far. But I had an urgent question to ask if you don't mind answering.. In fact, I have a lot of questions in my mind going after having played it. But let's start with this one :

WHY is it that even after I chose the "No" option during scene with Nelson leading to all that drama she put up in regretting, sharing and crying to Chad about her guilt,, Ariana still cheats on him????? In fact, this route is even worse that the other one! I mean, she just cheated on him physically before but after picking "No" and all that drama, she not only continues to sleep with Tyrone but even lies to Chad a lot and cheats his feelings too by ignoring him and showing how much she cares for Tyrone more than him (Chad) ... Why is this the case?? I thought this route would have ended up regretting herself or at least not keep secrets anymore even she still lies later on and behaves with Tyrone like his girlfriend. Could you please answer this?/ I would be grateful if you do

Anyone else in the comment section feel free to sit with me and give me a response regarding this. I'm so lost

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Hi, you are the dev of this game, right? I love it so far. But I had an urgent question to ask if you don't mind answering.. In fact, I have a lot of questions in my mind going after having played it. But let's start with this one :

WHY is it that even after I chose the "No" option during scene with Nelson leading to all that drama she put up in regretting, sharing and crying to Chad about her guilt,, Ariana still cheats on him????? In fact, this route is even worse that the other one! I mean, she just cheated on him physically before but after picking "No" and all that drama, she not only continues to sleep with Tyrone but even lies to Chad a lot and cheats his feelings too by ignoring him and showing how much she cares for Tyrone more than him (Chad) ... Why is this the case?? I thought this route would have ended up regretting herself or at least not keep secrets anymore even she still lies later on and behaves with Tyrone like his girlfriend. Could you please answer this?/ I would be grateful if you do

Anyone else in the comment section feel free to sit with me and give me a response regarding this. I'm so lost
Hello! Yes, it's me... And I'm glad you liked the game! With that you mention... If you choose "no" in the poker game with Nelson and Joseph
Then you go the "Sharing" route... I think I even put in parentheses which route it will take you to... After that and after Ariana apologizes to MC (and MC forgiving her) there is no trace of an NTR anymore... I mean, her doing something behind his back... You know? The route itself has that premise, that now they are already fine and she tells him everything and he likes it... And that there won't be any more lies or anything like that... I tried to show it in many situations and in dialogues too... Like when she makes a surprise to the MC seeing how Tyrone has sex with her, and "humiliating" him, but at the end between whispers she apologizes and asks him if he liked it or things like that... In this "Sharing" route I wanted to show it in this way... Of course if you choose "YES" and sleep with Nelson and Joseph, then there the route and everything turns more to one side NTR (With Ariana "doing it" with Joseph)

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Hello! Yes, it's me... And I'm glad you liked the game! With that you mention... If you choose "no" in the poker game with Nelson and Joseph
Then you go the "Sharing" route... I think I even put in parentheses which route it will take you to... After that and after Ariana apologizes to MC (and MC forgiving her) there is no trace of an NTR anymore... I mean, her doing something behind his back... You know? The route itself has that premise, that now they are already fine and she tells him everything and he likes it... And that there won't be any more lies or anything like that... I tried to show it in many situations and in dialogues too... Like when she makes a surprise to the MC seeing how Tyrone has sex with her, and "humiliating" him, but at the end between whispers she apologizes and asks him if he liked it or things like that... In this "Sharing" route I wanted to show it in this way... Of course if you choose "YES" and sleep with Nelson and Joseph, then there the route and everything turns more to one side NTR (With Ariana "doing it" with Joseph)
Wow, that.... was a rapid response. In fact, it's the fastest game dev service I've received in years XD :p
And yeah, I got you on the story, thanks for responding ^_^ You think you will add new different routes in future updates?? Like Chad ending up with Queen or Mallory instead of Ariana when she gets fully corrupted??

All-in-All, this is one of the best NTR H-RPGs I have ever tried along with OnlyHer, and your nice charming 3D art makes it 2x better. I hope you will release it's next update very soon, I wish you all the success in the progression of this wonderful project of yours and in your life :) <3

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Wow, that.... was a rapid response. In fact, it's the fastest game dev service I've received in years XD :p
And yeah, I got you on the story, thanks for responding ^_^ You think you will add new different routes in future updates?? Like Chad ending up with Queen or Mallory instead of Ariana when she gets fully corrupted??

All-in-All, this is one of the best NTR H-RPGs I have ever tried along with OnlyHer, and your nice charming 3D art makes it 2x better. I hope you will release it's next update very soon, I wish you all the success in the progression of this wonderful project of yours and in your life :) <3
So far I've been thinking about doing that kind of routes... Right now I'm working more on Queen than anyone else... Although I do plan on doing it with other characters
And I appreciate those words! I've been continuously releasing monthly updates since I started this, so I hope you keep enjoying my projects! That's all I care for

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
So far I've been thinking about doing that kind of routes... Right now I'm working more on Queen than anyone else... Although I do plan on doing it with other characters
And I appreciate those words! I've been continuously releasing monthly updates since I started this, so I hope you keep enjoying my projects! That's all I care for
Oh, I forgot to suggest one more thing... Also, please kindly add newer male characters (for NTR) with different physiques for variation in the game so that H-contents don't get monotonous seeing the girls doing it with Tyrone, Nelson or Chad's dad all the time. Might be interesting to see some rape contents added and Queen getting corrupted from an innocent to a promiscuous girl someday

Again, you're a talent game dev, so keep up the great work :)

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
As someone with diverse relationship experience (not miles, I am not pretending to be some sex guru), I disagree with this. Griev's experiences part support yours but also in part completely contradicts it, there is agency sure, but there's also a "agency twisting", "disassociation", etc whatever you call it which is extremely similar to LTNSI's take and is almost opposite to your scenario. I am not in interest as much to share my experiences as Griev, but I can vouch that the scenario which you just qualified as "just fiction" I have seen played out almost to 100% accuracy in real life, so obviously thus it can't be "just fiction". You have to accept that the world is incredibly diverse, love and lust aren't inherently the same thing so they can be managed in any way imaginable, any mentality you think no one has is likely a mentality that a very real 1000 persons do have and you just haven't been in awareness of due to it not being within your interests so you will never dig enough to find those 1000 people amongst the 8 BILLION people on this planet.
EXACTLY! Pretty much every scenario in every game on here that is remotely based in reality, probably has at least a small percentage of its players directly identifying with the scenarios presented in that game. Fantasy settings would be the only actual "Pipe dreams".

True! LOTS of NTR tropes are vastly over represented in these games. Which was a part of my initial point. LTNI takes a trope and attempts to approach it in a different way that makes it stand out among other NTR Games. I think the evidence of its success is the quality of posts in the thread. How many games have this much discourse about the subject matter of the game instead of the normal dozens of comments about "Dev sucks", "Game Bad", or "where's update" being spammed throughout?

This encapsulates my main arguments quite nicely, thanks for writing it!
Sharing/swinging/poly setups can someday stop (e.g. kids to be raised), run along smoothly, run along with some hiccups, but stable or develop towards an NTRish side. This is all believable, realistic and happens in various forms in real life too.

But it is the pipe dream of NTR fans, that "happy sharing" can come out of an NTR setup where one partner is lied to repeatedly and treated like a doormat. That is NOT sharing, just humiliation at best, serious abuse at worst.
Sharing, Swinging running along with some hiccups was the Devs plan though. His goal was always Sharing BUT with a bit of NTR in there to give some life to a thoroughly beaten and overused trope/scenario. If you read my post for a couple months ago I was pretty vocal about NTR and Swinging being mutually exclusive so I wasn't a fan of the Route being named Swinging/NTR. Once you add NTR into that scenario then its just NTR from that point on until the NTR aspect is removed. Now that the path has the NTR aspect removed, the route's name changed to Sharing its all good. The couple didn't just flip a switch to fix things. Time goes by with Ari studying and then using what she's learned to take the humiliation of being cheated on into their sharing phase. Remember MC realized that years ago when Queen made out with Tyrone was when he initially developed his "kink" for humiliation and cucking. Ari knows this and utilizes her own mistakes to push MC. They talk about it, and she asks if she's doing it right to ensure she's not pushing to hard or going too far, and MC loves it. So in a way, they ARE having the Sharing but with a few hiccups along the way, just with other fetishes being abused along the way.

I don't see it as a pipe dream. You don't really have to want a thing to get off to it. Example being incest games as a whole. Now I don't doubt that there are SOME people that want to have sex with their moms and grandmas out there, but I'd think the majority are just playing those games to get off to the idea of it and not because they view it as this unattainable dream that they wish comes true one day.

BTW Have you guys gone to Devs Patreon to vote for the name of the Christmas Special? I chose Ari's Dark Gift!

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
You mean Ari's Dark Christmas?
And question, I assume the christmas special is non-canon event? Similar to how other games usually do for their festive specials?

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
im probably asking a question already answered and if so my bad. so the routes we have avaible is vanilla, ntr/sharing, sharing, and pure ntr?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Sharing, Swinging running along with some hiccups was the Devs plan though. His goal was always Sharing BUT with a bit of NTR in there to give some life to a thoroughly beaten and overused trope/scenario. If you read my post for a couple months ago I was pretty vocal about NTR and Swinging being mutually exclusive so I wasn't a fan of the Route being named Swinging/NTR. Once you add NTR into that scenario then its just NTR from that point on until the NTR aspect is removed. Now that the path has the NTR aspect removed, the route's name changed to Sharing its all good. The couple didn't just flip a switch to fix things. Time goes by with Ari studying and then using what she's learned to take the humiliation of being cheated on into their sharing phase. Remember MC realized that years ago when Queen made out with Tyrone was when he initially developed his "kink" for humiliation and cucking. Ari knows this and utilizes her own mistakes to push MC. They talk about it, and she asks if she's doing it right to ensure she's not pushing to hard or going too far, and MC loves it. So in a way, they ARE having the Sharing but with a few hiccups along the way, just with other fetishes being abused along the way.

I don't see it as a pipe dream. You don't really have to want a thing to get off to it. Example being incest games as a whole. Now I don't doubt that there are SOME people that want to have sex with their moms and grandmas out there, but I'd think the majority are just playing those games to get off to the idea of it and not because they view it as this unattainable dream that they wish comes true one day.
And that is exactly part of the problem as far as erotic games go! Far, far too many games here, (e.g. Hotwife Ashley) have "sharing" in name only, created by some NTR crackpots with zero knowledge how to do sharing right! They cannot get it into their heads that sharing is not(!) and never(!) will be NTR, full of friction, lies and dread.
It is one reason why we sharing fans are always happy to find a game, we named several over the run of this discussion, who do sharing/swinging paths the right way, without this fucking dread and stuff only NTR fans get off on!

I mentioned it before, we do not share/swing (beside in bedroom fantasies), but know quite some couples who do. I can tell you, if someone from them, be it man or woman, would do what Ariana did, they would be chucked out by his/her ear without blinking by the vast majority. The breach of trust and the vast disrespect shown simply too much. A couple might, just might, be able to give them a second chance under serious conditions.
You see, they are couples, persons who respect each other and have enough confidence to try out really kinky sexual stuff. Whatever kink they play out/through, that is decided together and before they start.
What Ariana does on the "sharing" path, lying, cheating and treating the MC like a doormat is only fun for washcloths, limpdicks and masochists without an ounce of selfrespect. That will never be sharing, that is NTR and nothing which comes later will make it sharing! Ariana did not go too far by accident, like in a real sharing situation oops, NO, she lied, disrespected, cheated on the MC without giving a damn or having a n agreement. That is not something you can repair, that is Ariana kicking the MC´s nuts repeatedly and having fun doing it.
The MC, dishrag he turned out to be, is simply accepting/surrendering to that Ariana treats him without any respect for the rest of their "relationship".

im probably asking a question already answered and if so my bad. so the routes we have avaible is vanilla, ntr/sharing, sharing, and pure ntr?
It should run like this: Vanilla, NTR, NTR disguised as sharing by NTR lovers and full NTR!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Kotobiki
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes