I released a new game called "Tifa's Dark Heaven"... How would you prefer this month updates to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 21, 2021
I made a new free poll on ... I would appreciate if you go and tell me what you think
It is, but I'm trying various things to make it work... I didn't like what i did with the animations in the christmas special, for example
You are doing GREAT work, I'm loving the game, take your time and make it your own.

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Developer: Sieglinnde - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.12 Chapter 2
Good game but the sex scenes with Ariana and Tyrone could have had animation, this thing of clicking on the screen to pretend that an animation is happening is horrible DV.:sick:

You even know how to play games and put together a naughty story, but I play games with sex still, I'm sorry to say that, it's horrible.:(

There are also many conversations without images, all that appeared was a black board and some captions, which was also horrible.(n)

And because many sentences have a tilde in front of some tilde letters like this (~):unsure:

Reactions: Sieglinnde

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Good game but the sex scenes with Ariana and Tyrone could have had animation, this thing of clicking on the screen to pretend that an animation is happening is horrible DV
There is a lot of animations in the game... Maybe you could try going for other routes? There are a couple of routes in which Ari is doing things with Tyrone

Reactions: TanyaC

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
There are also many conversations without images, all that appeared was a black board and some captions, which was also horrible.
There are so many? Well, I didn't think it was so exaggerated... I remember that sometimes I used it as a "transition" resource or when I wanted to leave "with expectation" some scene, you know? I don't know... I didn't realize I did it so much, I'll try to change it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I got it well with Tyrone but no animation
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, not all sex scenes are animated... Several times I use only images... Sometimes for time, but most of the time because I like the position in which the static image looks... That specific scene doesn't have animation, but there are others (after that, but I think before too) that do... In all the routes

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Well, not all sex scenes are animated
It's just that we are so excited about the updates and for a few moments, it is disappointed thinking that it becomes something excited and that came to this scenes ... But who am I to complain, sorry if I complained this time .... Good luck with your game;:coffee:(y)

• Red Heart

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
It's just that we are so excited about the updates and for a few moments, it is disappointed thinking that it becomes something excited and that came to this scenes ... But who am I to complain, sorry if I complained this time .... Good luck with your game;:coffee:(y)
I appreciate your (and any) opinion for the game... A couple of times people has been telling me to add more and more animations... So in each update I try to add a few :BootyTime: I hope you keep enjoying the game

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
I knew I was forgetting something! I added the saves now in the thread... There are saves from all the route before this update because you cannot use your old saves anymore
Why? What was so important that you had to fuck my 30 saves (for each scene) up?

• Haha
Reactions: Xill

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Why? What was so important that you had to fuck my 30 saves (for each scene) up?
I used the "architecture" of Let the Nightshine in to create the Christmas special, that caused the saves to get mixed up and damaged in Let the Nightshine in

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Hey hi guys how about the game I don't know about this what's the game about is good for playing like cheating or blackmailing
Its has a vanilla path (FMC stays Faithful), a NTR-Sharing path/Netoraserare path (Netorare/Cheating/Sharing mixed up), a Sharing path (starts with some Netoraserare scenes but then becomes purely Sharing and Cuckold), and a Blackmail path (Netorare, Cheating with a bit of coercion), might (or might not) get more paths down the line.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes