I released a new game called "Tifa's Dark Heaven"... How would you prefer this month updates to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
LetTheNightshineIn-CH2v12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
But the boyfriend approved or it's just cheating?
Hey! I'm the dev. He does and he doesn't... You know? Since there are different routes in the game. In each decision are the names of the routes to which it will take you, so you can't get lost.... There is one where he approves it, and then one where he doesn't know.... And there is also a completely vanilla route with no NTR at all. I recommend you to try it, if it captures your interest, and draw your own conclusions

Reactions: KiraJames and Vlbc

Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
Hey! I'm the dev. He does and he doesn't... You know? Since there are different routes in the game. In each decision are the names of the routes to which it will take you, so you can't get lost.... There is one where he approves it, and then one where he doesn't know.... And there is also a completely vanilla route with no NTR at all. I recommend you to try it, if it captures your interest, and draw your own conclusions
Thanks! If he is willingly a cuckold i already like it.
I only avoid cheating/pure NTR.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Uh, I think that Christmas game ruined the saves for this one. It also changes the name for the mc. The saves on the front page work just fine tho.

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Uh, I think that Christmas game ruined the saves for this one. It also changes the name for the mc. The saves on the front page work just fine tho.
the christmas special had nothing to do with the saves not working here... It's just that I changed (and added) some events in situations of earlier updates

Reactions: KiraJames and Xill

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
the christmas special had nothing to do with the saves not working here... It's just that I changed (and added) some events in situations of earlier updates
Ah, fair. I thought it was that because you could see the saves from this game in xmas one.

OhTheLove

Jun 5, 2020
So I bleed vanilla and harem, I already see that there is a vanilla route in this but the real question is, is there a vanilla/harem route? I'm gonna avoid the Blackmail route like a plague and I'm not too big on sharing so I'm curious if you can still pursue the other girls.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I just finished the update.
And it was so awesome I think it might be the best one yet.
That threesome was epic.

Mallory & Ariana were even sexier than usual.
And the way they talked to the mc during that scene was so sexy.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sieglinnde

ItsDaBoy22

Aug 24, 2022
Ariana and Mallory threesome option is on the ntr sharing route or is this where the first threesome scene we see now have the alternative option?

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
So I bleed vanilla and harem, I already see that there is a vanilla route in this but the real question is, is there a vanilla/harem route? I'm gonna avoid the Blackmail route like a plague and I'm not too big on sharing so I'm curious if you can still pursue the other girls.
I plan to add those things to the existing vanilla route... Right now most of the content is just with your main love interest

I just finished the update.
And it was so awesome I think it might be the best one yet.
That threesome was epic.

Mallory & Ariana were even sexier than usual.
And the way they talked to the mc during that scene was so sexy.
Thanks man. This kind of comments really helps me a lot to keep going... It makes me really happy

Ariana and Mallory threesome option is on the ntr sharing route or is this where the first threesome scene we see now have the alternative option?
Ariana and mallory with MC and Ariana and Mallory with Tyrone are both on "Sharing" route... You can access each one of them when you are talking with Ariana and she mentions she will be willing to do something with him and Mallory... Then you have an option to choose if you want to go to the "MCxMalxAri" threesome or to the "ArixTyronexMal" threesome...

Wtf you catch your girl sucking a bbc, and literally the next scene is as nothing has ever happened... do i miss something or is this a masterpiece of poor writing?
It was probably poor writing... I'm not a writer, and maybe sometimes this kind of mistakes happens... I apologize if you didn't like it or something

Is there a replay gallery ?
Not right now, I was implementing it but I got really confused... And I got caught up with game updates and didn't had time... But I will implement it...

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
It's okay, I understand. There was supposed to be a "connection" at the beginning but I decided to remove it. It's understood the bond they have, but there is no mention of anything "sexual" between them
Sad, because I've been waiting for that promised Rose + MC love. sigh...

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Thanks man. This kind of comments really helps me a lot to keep going... It makes me really happy
I noticed that it was really awesome & sexy.
Thank you for adding that option mate I really appreciate it.

Also, I really like how you are handling Ari & the mc's relationship on that path.
I can tell Ari really loves the mc she is constantly trying to understand his fetish.

it was so hot seeing both girls pleasure Tyrone.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sieglinnde
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes