I released a new game called "Tifa's Dark Heaven"... How would you prefer this month updates to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Adamska

Nov 18, 2017
Should be behind MC's back and only mention she was using her "sharing pass" till later when they're caught :^
Or Mallory uses it as an opportunity to seduce MC. She can start by just informing him about the encounters as a "friend" and eventually build up to "recreating" them together. She seems to have an attraction to how caring and dorky the MC is, and I get the feeling she also thinks Ariana doesn't deserve him. I know my MC wouldn't be able to resist her charms with my GF spending 2 weeks at a time at Tyrone's house...

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Or Mallory uses it as an opportunity to seduce MC. She can start by just informing him about the encounters as a "friend" and eventually build up to "recreating" them together. She seems to have an attraction to how caring and dorky the MC is, and I get the feeling she also thinks Ariana doesn't deserve him. I know my MC wouldn't be able to resist her charms with my GF spending 2 weeks at a time at Tyrone's house...
Well going from comments here, that is certainly not an impossibility to say the least.

Reactions: Griev and Adamska

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
She tried this once but MC didn’t believe her. It’d be interesting if she tried telling him a second time and he DID believe her this time and started cheating with Mallory behind Ariana’s back in the Sharing/NTR route.
Any excuse to see Mallory get railed is a good one imo so I’m down!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: K2ill1 and Adamska

despo1234

Oct 7, 2019
I voted Renpy, I'm sorry but I have real RPGM games trauma, the times I had my sword in my left and I start punching my keyboard with my right because of a bug or the worst : "where tf do I go now ?"

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
So, in 4 days are we getting the Xmas episode AND the update for the 2 existing games all at once or ...?

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes