I released a new game called "Tifa's Dark Heaven"... How would you prefer this month updates to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Absolutely not! I cry everytime a harem mc throws girls aside like used toys!
Well, my friend for your own personal health and safety, never play Max's Life. I swear I forget who even lives in the same house with MC, there's so many of them being ignored lol

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I wouldnt mind Tyrone getting Arianna pregnant
but he better realise he won't be the dad I would be

Me & Arianna will be wonderful parents
And no one would ever guess I'm not the biological dad

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Well, my friend for your own personal health and safety, never play Max's Life. I swear I forget who even lives in the same house with MC, there's so many of them being ignored lol
Good lord I'll never forget grinding through that game, let's just say it was very different from my tastes. Quest: Buy this girl a cow outfit so she can produce milk.....so stupid.

Though I did like the laid back group sex theme, very few games do that well; no ntr themes and also no "abuse the girls" themes, just fun party sex.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I wouldnt mind Tyrone getting Arianna pregnant
but he better realise he won't be the dad I would be

Me & Arianna will be wonderful parents
And no one would ever guess I'm not the biological dad
If they ask you "why are you two white but the baby is black?" you can tell them that you had a great-great-great-great grandmother who was black

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
If they ask you "why are you two white but the baby is black?" you can tell them that you had a great-great-great-great grandmother who was black
Good idea
Plus I don't think people would really care or pay attention tbh

I seriously do think Arianna would be a good mum
On the sharing route she is trying really hard to understand mc and his fetishes
And he loves her completely

So if Tyrone ever did accidentally get her pregnant
I believe their relationship would survive

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
I've been wanting to ask this but didn't want to start a fight in general discussion. People don't know how to express thoughts well there without insulting each other. Convos rarely go anywhere. It sort of fits here due to the kinks in this game so I'll ask it here. Dev if you feel it's too off topic I can delete it, just let me know.

I notice that the cuck fetish gets extreme hate here, due to people seeing a direct correlation to fantasy game preference and real life. This ONLY happens with that one kink though. There's people proudly typing how much they LOVE "wincest" and no one applies the same correlation with fantasy game kinks and real life wants in that case. Same thing goes for the content in games with pedo themes like "oh Daddy" and "So I'm the Bad Guy" where you're interacting with girls that look fuckin 9 years old. There are games with games with beast sex as well. So I wanna know what is it about cuck content, that enrages or disgusts people so much that they feel compelled to attack them in comments because they can't separate games from reality in that case, but can ignore and be ok with pedos, dudes that want to fuck their under aged sisters, and/or dogs? What is it about that 1 fetish that makes you think that those that enjoy those routes, would also enjoy it irl, but not apply that thinking to ANY other kink/fetish?

Reactions: Kotobiki

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I've been wanting to ask this but didn't want to start a fight in general discussion. People don't know how to express thoughts well there without insulting each other. Convos rarely go anywhere. It sort of fits here due to the kinks in this game so I'll ask it here. Dev if you feel it's too off topic I can delete it, just let me know.

I notice that the cuck fetish gets extreme hate here, due to people seeing a direct correlation to fantasy game preference and real life. This ONLY happens with that one kink though. There's people proudly typing how much they LOVE "wincest" and no one applies the same correlation with fantasy game kinks and real life wants in that case. Same thing goes for the content in games with pedo themes like "oh Daddy" and "So I'm the Bad Guy" where you're interacting with girls that look fuckin 9 years old. There are games with games with beast sex as well. So I wanna know what is it about cuck content, that enrages or disgusts people so much that they feel compelled to attack them in comments because they can't separate games from reality in that case, but can ignore and be ok with pedos, dudes that want to fuck their under aged sisters, and/or dogs? What is it about that 1 fetish that makes you think that those that enjoy those routes, would also enjoy it irl, but not apply that thinking to ANY other kink/fetish?
Simple. The cuck fetish generally involves taking a backseat while another guy has sex with the girl you like.

Of all forum users, probably very very few have ever had a real-world incident with family members (or underage girls, or BDSM, or behaviors indirectly related to any other fetish).

Probably a large majority if not all have had a situation where they didn't get the girl they wanted and she ended up with someone else. So both ntr and nts themes hit a little too close to home for them.

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019

I understand that we will never come to an understanding with this... Even if they tell you "I respect all fetishes... But I can't respect being a cuck!" And it's... Very contradictory and I would even say unfair... What they like is right and what others like is wrong just because you don't like it? When the case is that, there are people who will defend that theirs is good and yours is wrong because they and their navel say so? It's sad that they feel that the world revolves around them and they don't understand that people see something in another way or enjoy it in another way... I have also seen several people that, to someone saying something like "You criticize that I like ntr but you like incest" and the other saying "at least I don't like to see my girlfriend fucked"... :FacePalm: What kind of answer is that? Do you like to fuck your mom then? Oh, sure... Because that's where YOU are doing it, and the world revolves around only you...
I mean... If someone likes that, what's wrong with that? It seems that many people forget the phrase "live and let live"... If they don't like something or consider it immoral, then it's ridiculous and those who like NTR are betas... Oh sure, but if they are the ones "stealing" girls from their boyfriends, then yes it's ok because there you are a real man and a chad! It's sad that it's seen in this bad way by calling it "cuck" and stuff like that and I feel like we'll never come to a full understanding... It's also like the typical "your girlfriend is looking at another man? Nah! she's a whore!"... They seem to forget that we are all people first and foremost... I'm sure all this is much more linked to the "self-insert"... And I don't personally consider it wrong to do that, but if you use it to discredit others, then...

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Simple. The cuck fetish generally involves taking a backseat while another guy has sex with the girl you like.

Of all forum users, probably very very few have ever had a real-world incident with family members (or underage girls, or BDSM, or behaviors indirectly related to any other fetish).

Probably a large majority if not all have had a situation where they didn't get the girl they wanted and she ended up with someone else. So both ntr and nts themes hit a little too close to home for them.
AHH That sorta makes sense! Thanks for responding. I have a few follow-up Qs.

Wouldn't that also be the case with sharing as well though? You're taking a backseat to someone else in that moment as well, regardless of if you're with someone at the same time or not.
Is it the idea that you're "losing" or have already "lost"?
And if that's the case If that's the case, in most incest games you play as a loser. Haven't you already "lost" when you're controlling a character that couldn't get laid so he developed feelings to the only women close to him, his family? ...Or even worse, the games with the animals?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I notice that the cuck fetish gets extreme hate here, due to people seeing a direct correlation to fantasy game preference and real life. This ONLY happens with that one kink though.
That is an incorrect generalisation. Granted, there is quite a number of people like that, BUT my problem with LTNI and why I am pissed off is getting hoodwinked! For months we get told by Sieglinnde that (paraphrased): There is a Sharing path with some NTR at the start, but then it will be real sharing.
This is NOT the truth! It is a pure NTR path, later on costumed with a threadbare figleaf of some sharing content! Still Sieglinnde tries to sell us that it is a sharing path. He either is incapabable to understand what makes the vast majority of sharing/swinging/netorase fans tick (Hint: It is NOT and NEVER will be NTR, emotional distress or having a MC so pathetic he makes wimps look like sport celebrities) or is deliberately trying to hoodwink the audience.
Due to him often discussing with us, I decided to accept the former as the more probable variant.

Had I known that all this talk about a sharing path was just hot air and no, later forcing the doormat MC to accept Arianna´s cheating and betrayal is also NOT sharing, simply disguised NTR, I would not have played that path at all or waited several months for some betterment. As Adamska said fittingly "too little, too late". I won´t touch this s... path again!

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Wouldn't that also be the case with sharing as well though? You're taking a backseat to someone else in that moment as well, regardless of if you're with someone at the same time or not.
I think here we are closing in onto the dividing point between the NTR lovers and the "Stag and Vixen" sharing/swinging/netorase camp. The Stag and Vixen do NOT lose, in the optimal way (not always found) they went into this together, with fast rules, respect, trust and love. Often there are specific scenarios acted out in real life. It is less taking a backseat, but experiencing sexual scenarios both find erotic, they are still the number one to each other.
Flippantly and simplifyingly speaking it is the hardcore variant of the song classic "Save the last dance for me"

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I think you guys, and specially the Dev are wasting your time, debating with a guy who is hellbent in hating the game for not being THE EXACT way HE wants it to be. I'm mean, the dude use the word "feminazi" in 2023 unironically, just that should give you the idea of the type this guy is.

This is coming from a guy who isn't all too pleased with some aspects of the game, namely the starting of the sharing route, but I'm able to see that the Dev tried to give some depth to the characters. All of that will be lost to Wanker, because I'm pretty sure that his idea of a good male character is a big dicked, jacked up dude, who fucks everything in his path and and a good female character is one who never even dare to breath in the same space that another man, besides the big-dicked-mc, is in, otherwise she is a whore and should be burn at the fucking stake.
While you're right on the general idea, are we supposed to let them spew their point of view without reacting? I usually ignore them but there's a limit to what I can take, especially when they apply their logic differently depending on their likes and dislikes.

No, gay and futa/trans get a lot of hate as well, even lesbian is starting to provoke some battles.
A fetish with a large amount of fan is less prone to that type of reaction. When I say I don't like incest, I'm always mocked by that crowd.
The reason is almost simple : the mc is seen as a loser and they think they are male alpha (but play as a slut). And since they immerse themselves so much to the point they can't differentiate fiction and reality, they just spew their hate. Also, beliefs are hard to change and also the reason of most conflicts nowadays.

Good continuation.

Last edited by a moderator:

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
I have also seen several people that, to someone saying something like "You criticize that I like ntr but you like incest" and the other saying "at least I don't like to see my girlfriend fucked"... :FacePalm: What kind of answer is that? Do you like to fuck your mom then? Oh, sure... Because that's where YOU are doing it, and the world revolves around only you...
I mean... If someone likes that, what's wrong with that? It seems that many people forget the phrase "live and let live"... If they don't like something or consider it immoral, then it's ridiculous and those who like NTR are betas... Oh sure, but if they are the ones "stealing" girls from their boyfriends, then yes it's ok because there you are a real man and a chad! It's sad that it's seen in this bad way by calling it "cuck" and stuff like that and I feel like we'll never come to a full understanding... It's also like the typical "your girlfriend is looking at another man? Nah! she's a whore!"... They seem to forget that we are all people first and foremost... I'm sure all this is much more linked to the "self-insert"... And I don't personally consider it wrong to do that, but if you use it to discredit others, then...
"I have also seen several people that, to someone saying something like "You criticize that I like ntr but you like incest" and the other saying "at least I don't like to see my girlfriend fucked"... :FacePalm: What kind of answer is that? Do you like to fuck your mom then? Oh, sure..."

LOL! AHhaha damn.

I never self-insert, irl OR in games! :)
But yea man I don't see MCs in games as "ME".
I treat them as interactive movies. I'm just watching a story play out.

• Haha
Reactions: Oliz82

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
While you're right on the general idea, are we supposed to let them spew their point of view without reacting? I usually ignore them but there's a limit to what I can take, especially when they apply their logic differently depending on their likes and dislikes
It also happens to me sometimes... Except in situations where you explain why you don't agree with theirs and it's more subjective than anything else, and they just repeat the same thing and always fall back to the same thing... "It's wrong because I don't like it and I, me and myself and my navel as well..." That's when I stop giving it importance... The bad thing is when someone reads that and is already influenced by someone else's vision before trying the game... That's why I always want them to play it first and draw their own conclusions because it's normal to end up influenced. It happens to me personally with movies for example, If I'm interested in a movie but I see a bad review before watching it or something...Then I kind of don't want to see it anymore

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Joshy92 and Oliz82

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Hello.

No, gay and futa/trans get a lot of hate as well, even lesbian is starting to provoke some battles.
A fetish with a large amount of fan is less prone to that type of reaction. When I say I don't like incest, I'm always mocked by that crowd.
The reason is almost simple : the mc is seen as a loser and they think they are male alpha (but play as a slut). And since they immerse themselves so much to the point they can't differentiate fiction and reality, they just spew their hate. Also, beliefs are hard to change and also the reason of most conflicts nowadays.

Good continuation.
Who doesn't like lesbian content?!

Also... damn imagine a world where Alabama has taken over the world and now its the people that DON'T fuck their family that are the ones being made fun of.

• Haha
Reactions: Sieglinnde

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
"I have also seen several people that, to someone saying something like "You criticize that I like ntr but you like incest" and the other saying "at least I don't like to see my girlfriend fucked"... :FacePalm: What kind of answer is that? Do you like to fuck your mom then? Oh, sure..."

LOL! AHhaha damn.

I never self-insert, irl OR in games! :)
But yea man I don't see MCs in games as "ME".
I treat them as interactive movies. I'm just watching a story play out.
For me it depends on the game... Initially I didn't want to make "self insert" in LTNI either, that's why I gave an "image" to the MC and his "personality"... Like he appearing on the scene and all that... Instead of making "we" see everything and the characters are talking to "us" (for example, looking at the screen and never seeing the MC's model) In a certain sense I didn't do it that way either because of the camera positions and poses... I felt that I was going to be a little bit limited. I thought about doing it with Living Together, but I changed my mind in the end

Pambamlam

Oct 19, 2021
Hello.

You'll be one of the last I ask if I ever need an advice. So, I'll stick with any game thread I want. Right back at you, you sound smarter on harem games thread. Bye yourself.

For your information, I'm just a normal bi man and I'm not interested in futa/trans content but I'm not egocentric/self centered enough to request for it to be reduced or removed (or anything I don't like). Games should be for everybody, the player chosing what he wants to see.

While you're right on the general idea, are we supposed to let them spew their point of view without reacting? I usually ignore them but there's a limit to what I can take, especially when they apply their logic differently depending on their likes and dislikes.

Good continuation.
While I understand your anger, I think it would be better to everyone, to just ignore these type of people. I mean, it's clear, at least to me, that wanker is just a troll, and there is nothing that gets a troll happier than making other people mad.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
AHH That sorta makes sense! Thanks for responding. I have a few follow-up Qs.

And if that's the case If that's the case, in most incest games you play as a loser. Haven't you already "lost" when you're controlling a character that couldn't get laid so he developed feelings to the only women close to him, his family? ...Or even worse, the games with the animals?
It is p much what Johnny said, you can even ask a professional psychologist to reconfirm if you want to be extra sure. Long story short is that its projection, peeps like Turret get reminded of the times they've gotten cucked IRL so get extremely defensive about it. Also likely why the double standards regarding male charas getting treated like personification of Gods if they fuck everything that moved even tho its usually cheating/a form of NTR in their stories, because MCs serve as self-inserts, and its harder to relate/self-insert as a female so its easy to do the opposite and use female charas to vent against. This why people get so aggressive about H games, someone roleplaying as MC harem overlord is gonna throw a tantrum if things dont go their way since what kinda power fantasy doesnt go exactly how they want, anything outside of their scarce scope of understanding is "wrong".

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
It is p much what Johnny said, you can even ask a professional psychologist to reconfirm if you want to be extra sure. Long story short is that its projection, peeps like Turret get reminded of the times they've gotten cucked IRL so get extremely defensive about it. Also likely why the double standards regarding male charas getting treated like personification of Gods if they fuck everything that moved even tho its usually cheating/a form of NTR in their stories, because MCs serve as self-inserts, and its harder to relate/self-insert as a female so its easy to do the opposite and use female charas to vent against. This why people get so aggressive about H games, someone roleplaying as MC harem overlord is gonna throw a tantrum if things dont go their way since what kinda power fantasy doesnt go exactly how they want, anything outside of their scarce scope of understanding is "wrong".
I always answer anything that has to do with a view that displeased someone or whatever... Although when I feel there is no point in talking further (like examples I said above) it's best to ignore it... That "you have to do what I like or else it's wrong" thing besides being silly, I consider it insensitive in any sense... At least Turret (at least at the beginning) was respectful in what he didn't like about the game... Well, he always was... The "debate" was about something else that he disliked and I understand that... I've actually been thinking about the routes in the game quite a bit... You of all people know that I always try to keep everyone's vision in mind

Reactions: Griev
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes