I released a new game called "Tifa's Dark Heaven"... How would you prefer this month updates to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
I always answer anything that has to do with a view that displeased someone or whatever... Although when I feel there is no point in talking further (like examples I said above) it's best to ignore it... That "you have to do what I like or else it's wrong" thing besides being silly, I consider it insensitive in any sense... At least Turret (at least at the beginning) was respectful in what he didn't like about the game... Well, he always was... The "debate" was about something else that he disliked and I understand that... I've actually been thinking about the routes in the game quite a bit... You of all people know that I always try to keep everyone's vision in mind
One of the reasons I support this project is because you've always been transparent. You admit mistakes, and you've addressed/ made changes. Most devs wouldn't have even bothered changing the route names to be more accurate they would just disappear from the thread lol. You've always talked to everybody, not JUST people that say nice things. I can respect that.

Reactions: Sieglinnde

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
"I have also seen several people that, to someone saying something like "You criticize that I like ntr but you like incest" and the other saying "at least I don't like to see my girlfriend fucked"... :FacePalm: What kind of answer is that? Do you like to fuck your mom then? Oh, sure..."

LOL! AHhaha damn.

I never self-insert, irl OR in games! :)
But yea man I don't see MCs in games as "ME".
I treat them as interactive movies. I'm just watching a story play out.
I'm the opposite I self insert all the time
That's what makes the games with cuckolding hotter to me

Although I'll be honest I'm not a fan of cheating whether it's the LI or the mc

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Kotobiki
:FacePalm::FacePalm:
Your post shows that you either did understand nothing(!) what my argumention was about or are an arguing in bad faith troll. My problem with LTNI is not what the character do or not do, but that Sieglinnde does not deliver what he promised!
Sieglinnde told us for months "you will get a sharing path", but what we get is not sharing, but NTR disguised as sharing. A bit abstracted so even you might finally get what the problem here is:

Sieglinnde promised us a plumcake, but what was put before us is an applecake with one or two plums thrown on it! Still the Dev tries to sell us this applecake as a plumcake! Hint: Just because 2 plums were put on that applecake, it does not magically transform into a plumcake, it stays an applecake!
That is my problem with LNTI. One swallow does not make a summer and the "Sharing" path is anything but sharing.! Had Sieglinnde told us from the beginning that he would make another NTR path (maybe a bit softer than the rest) I would have few problems with it. I would either not play it or make a speedrun through for completeness.

Last edited:

jackalltheway

Feb 15, 2022
Hello Dev, I was just wondering, what type of NTR is the PURE NTR route, like mystery NTR, humiliation NTR, cuckold, or behind his back (secret) NTR and if you can give me a few tips on how to take that route, cuz I don't want to end up on the sharing route?

abirvg

Sep 13, 2021
Hello Dev, I was just wondering, what type of NTR is the PURE NTR route, like mystery NTR, humiliation NTR, cuckold, or behind his back (secret) NTR and if you can give me a few tips on how to take that route, cuz I don't want to end up on the sharing route?
It's a blackmail route.
You play vanilla route until you offered a choice to shift to blackmail one.

Reactions: jackalltheway

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
How many girls are concerned by sharing/ntr scenes ? Only the gf ?
Only the GF (for now)

Just what the post below you said... Let's say it's all "behind his back" NTR

Kotobiki
Your post shows that you either did understand nothing(!) what my argumention was about or are an arguing in bad faith troll. My problem with LTNI is not what the character do or not do, but that Sieglinnde does not deliver what he promised!
Sieglinnde told us for months "you will get a sharing path", but what we get is not sharing, but NTR disguised as sharing. A bit abstracted so even you might finally get what the problem here is:

Sieglinnde promised us a plumcake, but what was put before us is an applecake with one or two plums thrown on it! Still the Dev tries to sell us this applecake as a plumcake! Hint: Just because 2 plums were put on that applecake, it does not magically transform into a plumcake, it stays an applecake!
That is my problem with LNTI. One swallow does not make a summer and the "Sharing" path is anything but sharing.! Had Sieglinnde told us from the beginning that he would make another NTR path (maybe a bit softer than the rest) I would have few problems with it. I would either not play it or make a speedrun through for completeness.
While I have another personal consideration about the way you act... Why do you seem to have changed your ways over time? In the beginning you said you didn't like the route... Which I understood and I answered you, then little by little you were saying more and more your dissatisfaction... And I found it a bit exhasperating but that's okay, it's your vision... But it went a little bit out of control since you started to say "this is not sharing! And it is so because I say so and what I feel about Sharing is the real thing!" (that's an exaggeration, you didn't say exactly that) and finally you said you were not going to play the game anymore... Even with that, all you do is keep criticizing the route you don't like... Why? You had already said you didn't like it and were going to leave the game... It is understandable, but then why this persistence in making see how much you disliked the route? Is it to "warn" people or something? We have already seen even people saying that they are liking the route (Griev, for example)... So that means they are wrong and you are right?

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Kotobiki

Your problem is what I said. You already got outdebated on this topic literally months ago and just came back now because you saw a donkey you could ride. Let's even pretend for arguments sake that I am wrong: Why are you wasting your time here then? You already got your doubts cleared up regarding what the plans for this game are, yet here you are acting like if you didn't get something you were promised despite the fact you got clearly told many times what you'd get. This is clearly a tantrum and projection from you guys no matter how you wanna cut it, if anyone here is being dishonest it is you.

I wonder how it is so hard to give constructive critisicm like Adamska or Johnny, instead of these charades.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Griev and Xxriz

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
While I have another personal consideration about the way you act... Why do you seem to have changed your ways over time? In the beginning you said you didn't like the route... Which I understood and I answered you, then little by little you were saying more and more your dissatisfaction... And I found it a bit exhasperating but that's okay, it's your vision... But it went a little bit out of control since you started to say "this is not sharing! And it is so because I say so and what I feel about Sharing is the real thing!" (that's an exaggeration, you didn't say exactly that) and finally you said you were not going to play the game anymore... Even with that, all you do is keep criticizing the route you don't like... Why? You had already said you didn't like it and were going to leave the game... It is understandable, but then why this persistence in making see how much you disliked the route? Is it to "warn" people or something? We have already seen even people saying that they are liking the route (Griev, for example)... So that means they are wrong and you are right?
Lol. Dude won't go away until you've changed your game to fit his definition of how Sharing is done. He's been bitching that its impossible and unrealistic that someone can cheat, the couple stays together and move forward after that. You, know because that shit never happens right? Even the VN game he used as an example of what he likes for sharing has the wife go behind the husband's back to have sex with his boss to save his job. THAT's how the sharing starts, with CHEATING. He's so lost in childish rage that he can't even express that his real issue isn't that Ariana cheated, but her intentions WHILE cheating. The wife in his example cheated, but it was to help/save her worthless husband's job. Ariana cheated but it was because she just likes sex, and lacked the willpower to pull away at first. So unless you change the reason behind why Ari cheated, he's gonna remain unhappy. That's his entire issue with the game and instead of expressing that and realizing that this is YOUR game and you're going to make the game YOU want, he's just going to spam your thread, threaten to quit while staying here and still playing, and attempt to discredit you and your work until he's blocked/banned.

As far as Wanker goes, his argument was simple too. MC is too weak when it comes to Ariana, and that's something you've since mentioned that you may have gone overboard with. You guys, while arguing , have managed to come to some sort of agreement that MC might just be a little TOO emasculated. If not for him knocking fools out, he'd be a complete pussy, those actions are the only thing saving him imo. So I kind of agree also. The major difference between their posts is Turret attacked you and your game, Wanker attacked a character within the game. He's not saying the vanilla route isn't a vanilla route until you change it to fit his definition. He just doesn't like the "weakling" MC.

There's been other complaints but yea, that guy was always unreasonable, and forceful. You'd think he was a supporter angry about having paid for something he's not getting,but he's not. He's just freely forcing himself to download a game he claims to dislike to get his monthly hate fap in and curse in rage while he's cumming to Tyrone nuttin in Ariana.

jaden000

May 30, 2020
I've been wanting to ask this but didn't want to start a fight in general discussion. People don't know how to express thoughts well there without insulting each other. Convos rarely go anywhere. It sort of fits here due to the kinks in this game so I'll ask it here. Dev if you feel it's too off topic I can delete it, just let me know.

I notice that the cuck fetish gets extreme hate here, due to people seeing a direct correlation to fantasy game preference and real life. This ONLY happens with that one kink though. There's people proudly typing how much they LOVE "wincest" and no one applies the same correlation with fantasy game kinks and real life wants in that case. Same thing goes for the content in games with pedo themes like "oh Daddy" and "So I'm the Bad Guy" where you're interacting with girls that look fuckin 9 years old. There are games with games with beast sex as well. So I wanna know what is it about cuck content, that enrages or disgusts people so much that they feel compelled to attack them in comments because they can't separate games from reality in that case, but can ignore and be ok with pedos, dudes that want to fuck their under aged sisters, and/or dogs? What is it about that 1 fetish that makes you think that those that enjoy those routes, would also enjoy it irl, but not apply that thinking to ANY other kink/fetish?
It’s very simple it comes down to most of the time insecurity and hypocrisy. There’s no issue disliking it but spreading hate and insulting creators/fans with death threats just shows how miserable their life is

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Lol. Dude won't go away until you've changed your game to fit his definition of how Sharing is done. He's been bitching that its impossible and unrealistic that someone can cheat, the couple stays together and move forward after that. You, know because that shit never happens right? Even the VN game he used as an example of what he likes for sharing has the wife go behind the husband's back to have sex with his boss to save his job. THAT's how the sharing starts, with CHEATING. He's so lost in childish rage that he can't even express that his real issue isn't that Ariana cheated, but her intentions WHILE cheating. The wife in his example cheated, but it was to help/save her worthless husband's job. Ariana cheated but it was because she just likes sex, and lacked the willpower to pull away at first. So unless you change the reason behind why Ari cheated, he's gonna remain unhappy. That's his entire issue with the game and instead of expressing that and realizing that this is YOUR game and you're going to make the game YOU want, he's just going to spam your thread, threaten to quit while staying here and still playing, and attempt to discredit you and your work until he's blocked/banned.

As far as Wanker goes, his argument was simple too. MC is too weak when it comes to Ariana, and that's something you've since mentioned that you may have gone overboard with. You guys, while arguing , have managed to come to some sort of agreement that MC might just be a little TOO emasculated. If not for him knocking fools out, he'd be a complete pussy, those actions are the only thing saving him imo. So I kind of agree also. The major difference between their posts is Turret attacked you and your game, Wanker attacked a character within the game. He's not saying the vanilla route isn't a vanilla route until you change it to fit his definition. He just doesn't like the "weakling" MC.

There's been other complaints but yea, that guy was always unreasonable, and forceful. You'd think he was a supporter angry about having paid for something he's not getting,but he's not. He's just freely forcing himself to download a game he claims to dislike to get his monthly hate fap in and curse in rage while he's cumming to Tyrone nuttin in Ariana.
I mean I still feel pretty much the same negative way about that route, truth be told, and would fundamentally call it "not sharing" as that suggests autonomy. I've stuck around here to try other routes and see where game goes as I'm genuinely curious; so my gripes with that path are but one part of the overall game.

But indeed, be it turret or anyone, if they have zero intention of playing a game now or in the future, there's not much reason to post, let alone post with strong opinions.

At the same time posts like jaden above come off with similar energy, just from the opposite site - the furor of a partisan scorned..(as I'm sure I've had at times on this thread and am trying to maintain a more moderate tone)

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I mean I still feel pretty much the same negative way about that route, truth be told, and would fundamentally call it "not sharing" as that suggests autonomy. I've stuck around here to try other routes and see where game goes as I'm genuinely curious; so my gripes with that path are but one part of the overall game.
Thanks for also telling the truth about LTNI´s "sharing path" which is anything but what it is supposed to be!

But indeed, be it turret or anyone, if they have zero intention of playing a game now or in the future, there's not much reason to post, let alone post with strong opinions.
You´ll be here one of the or the last sharing fan soon, my posts of the last days were the goodbye ones! I just wanted to do one last try to let Sieglinnde understand that simply labelling something does not magically make it like the label says! In his other and future works he hopefully keeps outlandish labelling at bay, because currently you cannot trust his definitions one bit.

At the same time posts like jaden above come off with similar energy, just from the opposite site - the furor of a partisan scorned..(as I'm sure I've had at times on this thread and am trying to maintain a more moderate tone)
The less is said about Jaden000 (supposed "Death threats" against the creator, is this selfcensored selfcensored drunk or something?), Griev or kotobiki´s posts, Sieglinnde´s white knights, the better. Nothing but insults, indignation and obviousness that they did not understand a single bit about the real issues, e.g. delivering what you said you would do and not something only the creator and his sycophants consider like that.
xWankerx was right with his suggestion that a brick wall has better understanding than this merry band here.

A heartfelt goodbye and see you again in other threads to you, Pr0GamerJohnny, Adamska and xWankers and a to each his own (even if this translation does not carry all the meaning across) for the others.

jaden000

May 30, 2020

Similar energy is not really accurate when the other person is having a mental breakdown for over a month now because he didn’t like how something was done in regards to how he wants it to be.

and I was responding to Griev curiosity and pretty sure I’m spot on ;)

Reactions: Kotobiki

Griev

Dec 7, 2021

I've never had a single issue with you. We've disagreed as that's bound to happen with unique individuals sharing personal opinions. I've never seen you dictate how the game NEEDS to be, how its SUPPOSED to be made in order to be considered worthy. You're opinionated, but I wouldn't call you entitled, and I enjoy our conversations, even in disagreements.
But I'll give an analogy to explain the difference between you and Turret.

Imagine stealing from a diner. You show up once awhile, eat and walk out without paying. Every time you're there you tell the cook you dislike the way they cook steak, and you argue with him, telling him it's not steak unless he makes it they way you like it. You make a big show out of leaving and never coming back (still never paying a dime), yet you continue this for months. You just continue to complain about the free meal you've eaten. No one has forced you to go to the diner and order the steak. No one forces you to eat it, but you make damn sure to constantly complain that the FREE steak that you have no intention on paying for, isn't to your liking and therefore is not how steak is SUPPOSED to be cooked. You now stand out of the diner, yelling to potential guests to not eat there, because they "falsely advertise" that they sell steak. All while still stepping in to have your free steak occasionally before repeating your actions.

Adamska

Nov 18, 2017
A heartfelt goodbye and see you again in other threads to you, Pr0GamerJohnny, Adamska and xWankers and a to each his own (even if this translation does not carry all the meaning across) for the others.
o7

I won't blame you for checking back in for the Mallory content (especially if there's a revenge twist).

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I've never had a single issue with you. We've disagreed as that's bound to happen with unique individuals sharing personal opinions. I've never seen you dictate how the game NEEDS to be, how its SUPPOSED to be made in order to be considered worthy. You're opinionated, but I wouldn't call you entitled, and I enjoy our conversations, even in disagreements.
But I'll give an analogy to explain the difference between you and Turret.

Imagine stealing from a diner. You show up once awhile, eat and walk out without paying. Every time you're there you tell the cook you dislike the way they cook steak, and you argue with him, telling him it's not steak unless he makes it they way you like it. You make a big show out of leaving and never coming back (still never paying a dime), yet you continue this for months. You just continue to complain about the free meal you've eaten. No one has forced you to go to the diner and order the steak. No one forces you to eat it, but you make damn sure to constantly complain that the FREE steak that you have no intention on paying for, isn't to your liking and therefore is not how steak is SUPPOSED to be cooked. You now stand out of the diner, yelling to potential guests to not eat there, because they "falsely advertise" that they sell steak. All while still stepping in to have your free steak occasionally before repeating your actions.
Since your post is directly above @Adamska´s, which I looked at since it was adressed to me, I saw what faulty argumentation you rolled out! I On one hand I laughed about how wrongly you think of me, on the other I am seriously pissed off with your tale full of lies! (playing a public version is NOT stealing, you selfcensored!)

Just a few quick points:
1) You have zero knowledge which developers I support one way or the other (and there are several) and more, playing free/public versions is NOT stealing!
2) Sieglinnde for months told us that the game will have a sharing path, I came back to see if it was true and it never was. And now I am fed up and do what other sharing/swinging fans did, I leave. Already unwatched the thread.
3) That you do understand nothing or want to understand nothing is clear with your little tale of lies. My problem is not how the steak is cooked or seasoned, it is that I got NOT the PROMISED STEAK, BUT AN OMLETTE! A whole different thing! It is not enough to slap a label on something, that label has to fit! You NTR lovers might think it fits, but if you ask sharing/swinging fans (oh, well, most already left the thread voting with their feet) you could learn that LTNI´s "sharing" path is not sharing at all, just NTR with some windowdressing!
Just for the record, e.g. @PrOgamerjohnny one of the last sharing fans still here, has a very similar, deeply negative opinion about the suppossed "sharing path" of LTNI as I do! It is not just me, the majority of sharing/swinging fans obviously have a different opinion what constitutes sharing, since they already left or are in the process of leaving. I am going too and normally would not have responded to your bag of lies, but I cannot let your lies stand unopposed!

Bye to a select group of members here in the thread and even Sieglinnde , good luck and may you learn about better labelling, since he is not responsible for what drivel and lies his white knights produce.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
stupidity that has been shown in this thread by wanker guy is not appretiated in ANY game thread. if you ever come across anyone like that in any thread please report if or fucking personally msgs me.,

and a warning for everyone else here....

IF YOU DONT LIKE THE GAME THEN MOVE ON.....

sitting in a game thread and greifing doesnt get you or everyone else anything. you dont like how a dev is making his game? give suggestion and if you are still unsatisfied then move on

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Since your post is directly above @Adamska´s, which I looked at since it was adressed to me, I saw what faulty argumentation you rolled out! I On one hand I laughed about how wrongly you think of me, on the other I am seriously pissed off with your tale full of lies! (playing a public version is NOT stealing, you selfcensored!)

Just a few quick points:
1) You have zero knowledge which developers I support one way or the other (and there are several) and more, playing free/public versions is NOT stealing!
2) Sieglinnde for months told us that the game will have a sharing path, I came back to see if it was true and it never was. And now I am fed up and do what other sharing/swinging fans did, I leave. Already unwatched the thread.
3) That you do understand nothing or want to understand nothing is clear with your little tale of lies. My problem is not how the steak is cooked or seasoned, it is that I got NOT the PROMISED STEAK, BUT AN OMLETTE! A whole different thing! It is not enough to slap a label on something, that label has to fit! You NTR lovers might think it fits, but if you ask sharing/swinging fans (oh, well, most already left the thread voting with their feet) you could learn that LTNI´s "sharing" path is not sharing at all, just NTR with some windowdressing!
Just for the record, e.g. @PrOgamerjohnny one of the last sharing fans still here, has a very similar, deeply negative opinion about the suppossed "sharing path" of LTNI as I do! It is not just me, the majority of sharing/swinging fans obviously have a different opinion what constitutes sharing, since they already left or are in the process of leaving. I am going too and normally would not have responded to your bag of lies, but I cannot let your lies stand unopposed!

Bye to a select group of members here in the thread and even Sieglinnde , good luck and may you learn about better labelling, since he is not responsible for what drivel and lies his white knights produce.
1.) You’re right! I don’t know who you’re supporting but I can tell you aren’t supporting Seig by the fact you only appear after the free release which is almost 2 weeks after it’s actually out for Patrons. So my point stands.

2) the game does have a sharing path, you just don’t like how it started and as such, have been attempting to be the Spanish Inquisition of porn route labels. You got the Dev to switch the route from swinging to Sharing, now you want him to remove the label completely. Entitled. You’re never going be satisfied unless he makes the game to your exact specifications.

3) See! You’re doing the thing! Hahahahaha.
“this isn’t steak! It is an omelette!!”
But you ARE right that the public version isn’t stealing. So I’ll alter it to keep it accurate with the theme of the analogy.
You no longer walk in the building to eat free steak. You walk around the back to get the tossed out steak that the paying customers didn’t eat from days before. Then you complain about how it’s made. The paying customers had those steaks prepared they way they wanted, you’re just eating their scraps and are mad that no one ordered steak the way YOU want it prepared lol.

Damn lol. Looks like one of your new friends got deleted. it is what it is.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kotobiki

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
and Sieglinnde a suggestion as your former 'co-worker' dont reply to every clown, you dont need to justify every little thing. if anyone talks maturely then reply to them. if they act like clown dont talk to them and report them.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes