I released a new game called "Tifa's Dark Heaven"... How would you prefer this month updates to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Hey guys, I made a post on with a preview about the next update of Tifa, along with previews and news of Let the Nightshine in and my other games too and some other personal issues I had... In case you want to go and see it

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Just thinking about Tyrone stretching Ariana's pussy gets me excited. I hope he gets even better at sex so my sexy girlfriend can have lots of orgasms.

I can't wait to see him pump his load into her it's going to be so epic. The sharing stuff is so good imo.

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Wait, so if you want sharing patch with your GF she have to cheat first?
The sharing path will start with you... Sharing her and such, but then she'll start to make some things behind your back, then she will confess what she did and, if we chose to do so (is the only choice there is atm) we will forgive her and then you can choose to start a sharing path with her telling you everything or another where she keep doing things behind your back

Reactions: Raoddik and Will619

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
The sharing path will start with you... Sharing her and such, but then she'll start to make some things behind your back, then she will confess what she did and, if we chose to do so (is the only choice there is atm) we will forgive her and then you can choose to start a sharing path with her telling you everything or another where she keep doing things behind your back
Thx for the clarification, wish there was 3rd option but oh well. :p

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Even after she cheats and you forgive her she cheats again later on so... So the vanilla route is the only route where Ariana isn't a serial cheater.
Clarification: That's another route, you can choose if she does that or not

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm glad Tyrone is hung because my sexy girlfriend does need some big dick. I hope she teases me some more about how he is superior at sex.

Reactions: Sieglinnde

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
Even after she cheats and you forgive her she cheats again later on so... So the vanilla route is the only route where Ariana isn't a serial cheater.
I personally wouldn't mind vanilla route with causal swinging/sharing where she is doing it because MC want it, kind of shame it's starting with cheating, oh well, you can't have it all. :) But as long as it's optional it's fine.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
I personally wouldn't mind vanilla route with causal swinging/sharing where she is doing it because MC want it, kind of shame it's starting with cheating, oh well, you can't have it all. :) But as long as it's optional it's fine.
I'd love that actually. With all the cheating in every route BUT vanilla it to me just all ended up feelings the same, with the only difference in routes being WHO Arianna cheats with. It made me enjoy the cuteness of the Vanilla route even more for being unique in tone and execution.

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes