I released a new game called "Tifa's Dark Heaven"... How would you prefer this month updates to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fapbert

Jun 7, 2020
v0.18 Chapter 2 Release

Hi guys! How are you? Here's the update for Let the Nightshine in!
First of all, I apologize for the delay... It's totally and completely my fault since I thought I was going to finish the game on time but I didn't... I'm so sorry
I already said this in other posts I think, but in this month a lot of bad things happened to me all at once and I was not in the mood in general... The feeling was horrible, I couldn't continue, but I knew that I had the responsibility of working on the game... That's why it came out later than expected... I'm really sorry for the delay. Now I'm better, and I'll try to make sure this doesn't happen again... I didn't have time to finish the comic that I said I was going to release for "Tifa's Dark Heaven" because of what I mentioned. At least I'll upload the raw images if I can't finish putting the text of the comic. I really hope you can forgive me! I promise you that I will try to prevent this from happening again
The updated route were the "Sharing sub-route" in where Ariana begins to do things behind MC's back again... And the "sharing" path also, where Ariana only does it if MC wants it and it's all consensual
Extra: To try to work on something more because of all that happened to me, I started making some drawing sketches for a parody game I always wanted to make... An NTR project involving Android 18 and Kame Sennin. Firstly, I was planning to make a comic... But I really want to make a game to include Buruma and such. What do you think about it? Would you like to see something like this? I would really love if you tell me what you think!
(The images are on my Patreon)

This has been one of my fave games on here. I've even supported on Patreon in the past though not currently. My opinion on this is it feels like things are slipping away from the dev. Too many irons in the fire. I'd consider maybe putting "Living Together"(Which I like) on hold, then complete one if not both of the other two current games before starting on the new idea. Then perhaps later remake Living Together in Daz or something. Just my thoughts.

torrents

Devoted Bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LetTheNightshineIn-CH2v0.18
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Oh, un-R.I.P., thought game was gonna end up hiatusd or dropped cus Sieg been saying new updates coming for like 18 months and seemed kinda distant lately. Pleasantly proven wrong.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm really sorry about all the problems you've been facing Sieglinnde. You're a really nice person and I hope everything works out for you friend.

Reactions: kurosx

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Well, I finished the update, and I fucking loved it. Tyrone crempied Ari in our bed it was so sexy.
This game keeps getting better and better.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I have an idea, MC catches her cheating, takes pictures, and lets her catch him having sex with someone else, when she gets mad he show her the proof of her cheating.

Who is on MC's side on paths where Ariana cheats/goes behind his back? I'd say Queen, everyone else just helps Ariana hide, her mother and Mallory are the worst offenders, but Mallory even more because she's supposed to be MC's friend too.

Reactions: Dark563
3.50 star(s) 29 Votes