VN Ren'Py Completed Lethal Women: World of Femdom and Espionage [Final] [JMZ42 Games]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Aleksander K

Sep 22, 2019
Setting up a patreon is on the to-do list! But now I'm just so busy rendering and coding:cry:
Patreon might be not the best variant in nowadays, considering how more and more unfriendly towards adult content creators they become. (SleepyGimp basically was forced to either comply to new TOS or delete his page, he choose second option) So their everchanging terms of service might cause issues in a long run. SubscribeStar might be better option.

SaggaSnaga

Mar 20, 2018
Very interesting premise and ideas. I look forward to seeing more content and choices in-game.
Do you have an estimate time for releasing updates?

• Red Heart
Reactions: MJZ24

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
Love thid game ! I like the humiliation its sexy, as long as its femdom usually it is my thing to play. Hopefully will have fair share amount for light femdom and heavy femdom mistresses

• Yay, new update!

MJZ24

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2023
Patreon might be not the best variant in nowadays, considering how more and more unfriendly towards adult content creators they become. (SleepyGimp basically was forced to either comply to new TOS or delete his page, he choose second option) So their everchanging terms of service might cause issues in a long run. SubscribeStar might be better option.
Great info! I am not very familiar with all the "supporters-based" platforms. Thanks a lot!

Reactions: Piratefishes

MJZ24

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2023
Love thid game ! I like the humiliation its sexy, as long as its femdom usually it is my thing to play. Hopefully will have fair share amount for light femdom and heavy femdom mistresses
That is exactly what I am trying to do! Try to balance out the content so everyone can have something to enjoy.

MJZ24

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2023
Hello, fellow agents; here comes the process update:

I've been busy completing the game. Thank you all for the kind words. Just finished all the renders (hopefully). Based on the speed I am working, I am aiming to release the complete version on Steam by the end of the month or early August.:coffee::coffee:

I'd like to address the premise of the game:
I understand that, after seeing the visuals and playing the demo, everyone has different expectations. This will be a fairly short and sweet story because of the budget. A complete story with enough "meat" in it. I try my best to balance out the content (hard dom, soft dom, non-dom sex, spy stuff), so everyone can have something to enjoy. Even the players who are just trying it out of curiosity. I wanna create a story that can keep going. Even though this is fiction, in a way, I want it to imitate real life. Like, if I was Kris, this'd be the adventure I love to experience. I'm never a fan of dark dark BDSM stories that make the audience so sad and depressed. At the end of the day, life is not strapons and latex 24/7, we all just wanna have some fun.:cool:

Annnnd here is a picture of a council meeting and a guy who hasn't realized what he got himself into.

day12_7.png
day15_3 12.5.png

Have a good weekend!

Goose69069

Jul 15, 2022
lovely Game with great renders, the demo seems very promising. The fact that his member isn't little is also a plus point.

• Haha
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes