VN Ren'Py Completed Lethal Women: World of Femdom and Espionage [Final] [JMZ42 Games]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

s4000

Nov 30, 2020
Hello everyone, I said I was aiming for a late July to early August release. As always, things are delayed for a while. Just now, finally, I released the game on Steam. If you want to support me and help me keep making more games, please purchase the game and leave a good review(only if you enjoyed it of course :p ). As Lydia and I said many times, your support means more than you know.

I have downsized the videos to the smallest size with the best quality. I wanna say thanks to a member here and another player in the Steam community hub, who pointed out that old videos are not running so smoothly due to being too large. I've added Chinese translations for all my Chinese homies.

Right now, the game is 10% off, bringing the price to 8.99 USD, pretty much the same price as a simple McDonald's meal.

I've run the build many many times, and fixed tons of bugs. I hope there is no bugs or errors for anyone. But if there are any major issues please let me know.

I've put ten months of my life into this. I hope you enjoy the game.:devilish:

Last but not least, here is a picture of "a happy Faith" later in the game.
View attachment 3934958
Please mega link

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Is this game softcore or hardcore femdom?
It's softcore which is what i personally prefer, the most hardcore parts are a couple of pegging scenes, some of which you can skip. Other than that it's all about control, face sitting, footjobs and sex.

Overall this was pretty great, if we ever get more from this dev in the future will be sure to try and throw my support when i can.

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
Faith is amazing!
I like Faith!:love:
Faith is in 1st place in the top of those who I like the most in the game. In 2nd place is Angel; in 3rd place is Valerie.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes