VN Ren'Py Completed Lethal Women: World of Femdom and Espionage [Final] [JMZ42 Games]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Aug 3, 2022
Harem? You are telling me there is actually good ending? The planned genre looks promising
I haven't played the demo yet because I hate demo, I rather play the early access. I hope the main character is not a stupid brain-dead cuz I hate stupid people, especially when I have to play him...

• Star-struck
Reactions: MJZ24
Feb 17, 2023
I finally had a chance to start the game and love it so far. Please keep it non-con/dub-con as long as possible to keep it interesting. I think it's a wonderful start. How can I support?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MJZ24

MJZ24

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2023
lovely Game with great renders, the demo seems very promising. The fact that his member isn't little is also a plus point.
If a game is to be eye candy, it gotta be eye candy all the way, am I right:D

MJZ24

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2023
Harem? You are telling me there is actually good ending? The planned genre looks promising
I haven't played the demo yet because I hate demo, I rather play the early access. I hope the main character is not a stupid brain-dead cuz I hate stupid people, especially when I have to play him...
Good news for you my man! The game is just released! I wouldn't say the main character is the smartest person in the story (there really isn't one), our guy is definitely not stupid.

Reactions: Piratefishes

MJZ24

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2023
I finally had a chance to start the game and love it so far. Please keep it non-con/dub-con as long as possible to keep it interesting. I think it's a wonderful start. How can I support?
Thanks for the reply! I just release the game on Steam, you can purchase it now:p!

MJZ24

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2023
Hello everyone, I said I was aiming for a late July to early August release. As always, things are delayed for a while. Just now, finally, I released the game on Steam. If you want to support me and help me keep making more games, please purchase the game and leave a good review(only if you enjoyed it of course :p ). As Lydia and I said many times, your support means more than you know.

I have downsized the videos to the smallest size with the best quality. I wanna say thanks to a member here and another player in the Steam community hub, who pointed out that old videos are not running so smoothly due to being too large. I've added Chinese translations for all my Chinese homies.

Right now, the game is 10% off, bringing the price to 8.99 USD, pretty much the same price as a simple McDonald's meal.

I've run the build many many times, and fixed tons of bugs. I hope there is no bugs or errors for anyone. But if there are any major issues please let me know.

I've put ten months of my life into this. I hope you enjoy the game.:devilish:

Last but not least, here is a picture of "a happy Faith" later in the game.
day9_30 exp11.5.png

jjr14

Jul 16, 2024
Will there be a part 2 or more stuff added later. Just played the steam version and already done.

Feb 17, 2023
That's great news! Can it be purchased elsewhere, such as on itch.io, for those of us who don't use Steam?

If so, will future updates/revisions be included in the price or would the purchase price only pay for the current edition?

Thanks! I look forward to playing it and seeing the updates.

Last edited:

MJZ24

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2023
Will there be a part 2 or more stuff added later. Just played the steam version and already done.
I will do part 2 if the first one sells good. Judging by the ending, you can tell I really really wanna do part 2!

Reactions: LbM-93

MJZ24

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2023
That's great news! Can it be purchased elsewhere, such as on itch.io, for those of us who don't use Steam?

If so, will future updates/revisions be included in the price or would the purchase price only pay for the current edition?

Thanks! I look forward to playing it and seeing the updates.
I am thinking about it! Itch seems like a good place. Just gotta catch my breath for a bit. If it's up on sites like itch.io, it will be the same version. Because if I am to do more content, it will just be part 2/ season 2 :giggle:.

Feb 17, 2023
I am thinking about it! Itch seems like a good place. Just gotta catch my breath for a bit. If it's up on sites like itch.io, it will be the same version. Because if I am to do more content, it will just be part 2/ season 2 :giggle:.
Thanks for your response. Either way, it allows me/us to support your game development.
Does your text about part/season 2 indicate I/we would have to pay more to get future releases?
Thanks, Dane

Aug 3, 2022
I mark game as private, game is stable enough on steamdeck but I did have one freeze after nearly 2 hours play, and that's how long the game is.
The game is quite short compare to other games
The audio is crude, and silence in all story dialog. I suggest using AI to generate from text if you can't hire voice actor. Same as I suggested to FemdomWifeGame:

"I heard ElevenLabs is a very good AI text to voice software. Someone clone result:

He perfectly clone pipe's voice from fallout 4."

So far it does not worth $10 as a steam game(sorry as a steam gamer I'm very serious on product on steam).
Even you fix all the issue $10 is still too much for a game lacking so much content. The timeline skips too fast, the story is being pushed too harsh and the dialog is not polished, and the most important scenes we are looking for are... not enough.
It's like a slim apple, it looks good, but slim

The bright side is, the female dialog writing during bdsm scenes is good, the few female main characters are loveable, and hardcore femdom bdsm scenes are ok(dragging down by the silly look repeating animation). Most side characters... we don't even know who they are after explanations.
The bgm, that dark light song is very good. Can't find it anywhere on internet though, may share the detail so we can put it on playlist?

Last edited:

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Very impressive so far, i am not a fan of softer femdom and the way this is done has some really great aspects i love about it. Mainly the women and how they talk to the MC, really great so far the game has lots of potential good luck to the dev i will keep an eye on this, try to contribute when i can.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Very impressive so far, i am not a fan of softer femdom and the way this is done has some really great aspects i love about it. Mainly the women and how they talk to the MC, really great so far the game has lots of potential good luck to the dev i will keep an eye on this, try to contribute when i can.
It's completed.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017

This picture is breaking my brain. Why are there casings falling, next to a revolver... that is not even shooting (and for sure not reloading). Good trigger finger discipline, though. Not rally interested in femdom games anyways, so just nitpicking because you know... internet... and it is kinda jarring.
He just dropped some cartridges, and he plans to reload them later. He already has them primed. They just need powder and bullets.

YellowPenguin

Modder
Apr 25, 2020
For those of you on Linux: download the full Win version, and download the Demo version, then copy the "lib" folder and the "*.sh" file from the Demo version over to the Full version. You can now play the full version. Idk why the dev only released a Windows version, but the Renpy engine is exactly the same in both versions.

I assume the same works for Mac, but you will also have to copy the "*.app" folder.

Feb 17, 2023
Final!? Completed? Is that the end of the game that it's the "Final" version and "Completed"? Dev, please make a rush, emergency message to assure us that's not the end of the game.................

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes