Yoto

Dec 15, 2018
There is no need to read the OP, because the person who "translated" this game is known for MTLing games and then labeling it "Fan Translation".

It's almost certainly MTL. Probably edited, I dunno and I couldn't care less.
You got the wrong wrong person, this one is translating them

• Red Heart
Reactions: JustXuX
Nov 14, 2021
You got the wrong wrong person, this one is translating them
No, I didn't:
It's not a manual translation, but an edited and proofread GPT4 output. I do this, because it's very fast and the quality is on par with fan-translations. The translation doesn't go too far from the original, so any weird wording is on purpose. It's partially localized.
It's from a different thread, but there is no reason to assume that he had learned Japanese in the span of several months and started properly translating games.

Reactions: Shinatobe
Apr 3, 2021
I have no idea how to progress, the fortune teller just says to talk to Bell when we see her while gathering love. I talked to Bell, but she didn't say anything new. I also seem to be capped at 200 love, but that might be intentional.

Edit: I am a moron, I completely forgot about the red light district
please tell me where is this red light dictrict

Tamsay

Feb 28, 2023
While I'll pass, having looked at a gallery online it does offer a lot of various fetishes. Pregnancy included unless gallery contains cut content, since I know some were curious (no idea about mechanics).

Reactions: Reyka the Prince
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes