Mahirun

Jul 8, 2021
I'm stuck. When teleporting through the crystal, you can only talk to the green-haired woman, but she gives you nothing.

1701058175439.png

markconnor

Aug 31, 2020
It seems an excellent and delicious game, and so many tags..... but no pregnacy tag??? T_T
It does have 2 pregnancy arcs I think.

1 is basically a dairy cow path, with 3 scenes (getting impregnated, and then 2 more scenes with preggo belly & milking). The other arc is just a fat man having the sperm piercing egg during sex, nothing else in that arc I think.

Beyond that preg isn't much of a mechanic. Some of the scenes account for variations for preg belly. There is a "births" counter, but not really sure of the point, no random sex actions seemed to get her pregnant and there was no birth CG (maybe, there is a weird octopus scene, but I think she is masturbating with it rather than delivering it).

Haven't played the game because the "game" sucks pretty bad.

Reactions: avanon

aeyugn

Apr 3, 2018
Anyone figure out how to get the Nun Outfit? Lewdness is >101, but can't seem to find it anywhere.

EDIT: It's not in the Cathedral district - it's in the eastern side of the town.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Annoyed that anyone is using newer PRGM versions and not including mouse function, but at least they had the decency to be upfront about it. Thanks for the TL

I love how the game folder has so many tips, never saw that much help before in an upload, rofl
Just generally gives a lot of bonus/help in his TL games.

Naoki87

Jun 5, 2022
You expect one thing when you look at the picture, but when you start playing you realize how they ruined the game

• Haha
Reactions: Hollowedzs

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
hello, what "MOD1" means ? nothing or the game actually got mods ?
lets kill da ho !
I use these tags if I modify the game in any way, including TL.

There is no need to read the OP, because the person who "translated" this game is known for MTLing games and then labeling it "Fan Translation".

It's almost certainly MTL. Probably edited, I dunno and I couldn't care less.
Technically, this is a reviewed and edited MTL, not a manual translation from someone who knows Japanese very well, BUT, I do know Japanese good enough to make those edits. I also stopped making small edits that go unnoticed by most. When you even mention MTL, people get worked up and assume worst. It is hard to measure the quality of a TL, since there is no standard, BUT, you can be assured that I try to match the quality of fanTLs by using any means and do it fast. That is my goal, fast and good enough to enjoy TL.

Question, is this a normal translation or is it also a comedic interpretation from the translator? His last translation was unreadable due to them changing narrative and context to make it "funny" in his own twisted way.
Don't be so dramatic mate, that was a one time thing. I didn't add any flavor to this TL and I won't do it anymore, because it takes time and a good portion don't appreciate it.

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
it has some good ideas (I actually like the Quizbattles^^) but unfortunately most stuff is just mediocre execution and it gets way too fast repetitive. Plus there is no real direction and corruption. MC can get fucked on day one and you absically wander around the map and talk to every sihuette in hopes it may give you a scene. Some are highlighted though and others aren't.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes