buggzy313

May 31, 2019
I'm playing it on the JoiPlay emulator on Android, and the city background doesn't load for me. It's just a black screen, making the game unplayable for me. Can someone help?
I'm trying to figure this out as well ...rn I need to figure out how to change my location to japan on a chromebook to try something...I think u have to unzip using Japan location and PC language as this was suggested in a file in the game folder but not sure yet

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I would have loved to play the game because the art looks amazing, it has animations and you can seemingly customize the heroine a lot which is a dream come true... unfortunately the game seems to be hella performance heavy for some reason. Granted, I have a pretty crappy laptop but the game is legitimately running at like 1 or 2 fps... Seems like pregnancy is also not here which would have sweetened the deal a lot for me.

Reactions: ZRS.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Is there no music at the beginning of the game or did I mess something up when extracting this?
For some reason the uploader set all audio options to 0%. Go to game options to fix it
I would have loved to play the game because the art looks amazing, it has animations and you can seemingly customize the heroine a lot which is a dream come true... unfortunately the game seems to be hella performance heavy for some reason. Granted, I have a pretty crappy laptop but the game is legitimately running at like 1 or 2 fps... Seems like pregnancy is also not here which would have sweetened the deal a lot for me.
You really aren't missing much of anything. There's no game here, it's just a scene viewer where you walk around and see a scene. No corruption, and the clothing/character customization is all meaningless, you can only see changes in the menu and on pixel art. NPCs don't react to clothing changes or nudity or anything for that matter.

NPCs might as well just say "Welcome to Corneria!" and "I like swords." That's about how deep the game is.

Main character doesn't even care about sex. First scene I saw was vaginal sex and the MC was like "Oh. Okay, whatever"

Reactions: Nionya and Searina

Kalahatze

Sep 25, 2019
I'm playing it on the JoiPlay emulator on Android, and the city background doesn't load for me. It's just a black screen, making the game unplayable for me. Can someone help?
Disabling the "ParallaxLayerMap" plugin under "edit plugins" when long-clicking the game at least made the map appear for me. Not sure if this will cause other problems, but at least it's a little playable.

Edit: It seems to make opening the changing room crash the game. It's not really a solution, but at least I found the problem. Maybe it will help narrow down a solution?

Edit2: Nvm, it seems I accidentally messed with other plugins and didn't change them back. The ParallaxLayerMap plugin doesn't seem to do much on immediate glance. Still not sure if it has an effect later in the game, but I walked around the map and opened menus and it seems to be fine still.

Last edited:

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
can i ask for anyone here with the save with lewdest stats for the FMC and a walkthrough/guide? thanks in advance!

Last edited:

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
For some reason the uploader set all audio options to 0%. Go to game options to fix it

You really aren't missing much of anything. There's no game here, it's just a scene viewer where you walk around and see a scene. No corruption, and the clothing/character customization is all meaningless, you can only see changes in the menu and on pixel art. NPCs don't react to clothing changes or nudity or anything for that matter.

NPCs might as well just say "Welcome to Corneria!" and "I like swords." That's about how deep the game is.

Main character doesn't even care about sex. First scene I saw was vaginal sex and the MC was like "Oh. Okay, whatever"
"First scene I saw was vaginal sex and the MC was like Oh. Okay, whatever" Isn't that the point of having a 'lethargic' girl as the MC tho? lol It's a shame that the clothing can only be seen in menus and pixel art... didn't some of the preview pics show that she was wearing different clothes in non-pixel sex scenes tho? Anyways, not having corruption is not a big deal for me to be honest. There's barely any female protagonist games out there where we as the player are the character's consciousness and I would love if there was more games where we could just go ham whenever we want without needing to break the MC first.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes