Elgate

Jun 9, 2017
Anyone figure out how to get the Nun Outfit? Lewdness is >101, but can't seem to find it anywhere.

EDIT: It's not in the Cathedral district - it's in the eastern side of the town.
I'm at 137 love, I really can't find the damn nun outfit.

Axato

Apr 27, 2018
I'm at 137 love, I really can't find the damn nun outfit.
East side of town, where the farm is, go where there's a guard next to a tent, near the big cult building.
On the left of the guard there're two building that look the same but one has a door. Enter and talk to the person inside

kaekaes

Oct 8, 2017
I have no idea how to progress, the fortune teller just says to talk to Bell when we see her while gathering love. I talked to Bell, but she didn't say anything new. I also seem to be capped at 200 love, but that might be intentional.

Edit: I am a moron, I completely forgot about the red light district
Where did you go?

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
Is this one of those 1001 fetishes collectathons where have to dig through 50 layers of -garbage- niche fetishes to find the single event you enjoy or does every fetish have multiple events?
I'm getting kinda tired of games that promise tentacles but only deliver the single CG that was already shown in the preview screenshots.

Escuro

Dec 11, 2019
>You have to answer questions to win conversation minigames
>"Okay."
>This guy is getting married. Hope you know random trivia about marriage.
."...Right. Odd, but, I mean okay."
>Don't worry about it. Join the guards. First question is about a phalanx.
>"Ah, okay, this actually makes sense-"
>IRL pop culture trivia time! In this random fucking movie, what is this random fucking character's random fucking nickname?
>"But that has nothing to go with old timey guards and I've never even seen-"
>What is the oldest Japanese restaurant in the real world which is still going today? Here are four nearly identical names from your foreign point of view.
>"WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH JOINING THE GUARDS?!"

To say random ass trivia questionnaires feel out of place is a wild understatement. Half of the game is just saving before you talk to people before doing a trial and error conversation lol

Art is nice and whatnot, but the little conversation minigame is just so out of place

• Haha
Reactions: HoesMad24x

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
>"Okay."
>IRL pop culture trivia time! In this random fucking movie, what is this random fucking character's random fucking nickname?
>What is the oldest Japanese restaurant in the real world which is still going today? Here are four nearly identical names from your foreign point of view.

To say random ass trivia questionnaires feel out of place is a wild understatement. Half of the game is just saving before you talk to people before doing a trial and error conversation lol

Art is nice and whatnot, but the little conversation minigame is just so out of place
Or just use the item in the inventory that disables them.

QKeith

Apr 14, 2023
what name is the priest? is it Guru? if his name is Guru, i already talked to him but goal still the same " Talk to priest ! "

GG Jack

Apr 5, 2018
>"Okay."

You can just set the game to skip all the trivia minigames with the concierge inside the house with the crystal in front where you start. The pink shadow girl to the very right inside the house.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes