nooneknows19

Mar 17, 2023
love capped at 149, is this a bug?

*ive read the walkthrough in the files, if im not wrong the cap should be at 150?

edit 2*: nevermind, just had to speak to the guy in the cult building

Last edited:

zzarkness

Jun 29, 2017
Nice artwork, too bad that clothes state doesn't do anything, npc doesn't react much for being naked.

QKeith

Apr 14, 2023
love capped at 149, is this a bug?

*ive read the walkthrough in the files, if im not wrong the cap should be at 150?

edit 2*: nevermind, just had to speak to the guy in the cult building
where is the cult building tho? I've had trouble finding it

SlimeCrow

Sep 29, 2017
Had high hopes for the game from Screnshots, but the game way below mediocre and really inconsistent in storytelling and gameplay-wise.

• Haha
Reactions: Hollowedzs

donor

Jun 16, 2019
Is there a way to make the dialog box transparent or smaller? That ruins some fun but otherwise great game

Mar 19, 2018
is it just me or does this game kind of run like shit? it's not too bad most of the time, but when i go into the Changing Room, it takes forever to do anything

Jul 30, 2018
It does have 2 pregnancy arcs I think.

1 is basically a dairy cow path, with 3 scenes (getting impregnated, and then 2 more scenes with preggo belly & milking). The other arc is just a fat man having the sperm piercing egg during sex, nothing else in that arc I think.

Beyond that preg isn't much of a mechanic. Some of the scenes account for variations for preg belly. There is a "births" counter, but not really sure of the point, no random sex actions seemed to get her pregnant and there was no birth CG (maybe, there is a weird octopus scene, but I think she is masturbating with it rather than delivering it).

Haven't played the game because the "game" sucks pretty bad.
what a shame, wasted potential for such mechanic and even more depressed when the game itself isn't really worth playing even without such mechanic...
alright then, next!

Reactions: ustar
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes