4.00 star(s) 9 Votes

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
View attachment 2718110
Please tell me this is not the mc? He looks special.
A face only a mother could love, well in this case a father because RARE OCCASION
the father is ALIVE!

And by the images, let me guess another college one with wimp mc who gets bulled, and his ass kicked the majority of the game? I HOPE NOT because in this day in age, I cannot stomach pussy mc's anymore. I am legit drained from it, and it's just not fun or enjoyable to play as.

Also, would appreciate the list of future tags dev.
Will this have a harem? NTR/SHARING?
Will the mc the only one who is involved with the LIs?

The women look nice. ;)

Good luck!
What this guy said but the opposite,
Except the women and all does look nice! That I agree with! (y)

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Yeah sorry, not playing a game with an MC with a face like that.
If you hate the MC's ugly mug (what's up with all the male characters having creepy ass faces like that lol... at least the women are beautiful), you definitely gonna love the sandbox navigation system like most of us do.:LOL::ROFLMAO: I know it's the dev's first game, but if he tries so hard to make his game a cheap mix of BaDIK and AOA, the least he could is implement a damn quick navigation feature so players won't throw their mice out the window out of anger for not finding where they're supposed to go to next.:cautious:

what are you supposed to do after the kitchen conversation in the dorm free roam
The 'beauty' of having sandbox without quick navigation and hints in your game.:FacePalm: I'll never understand why devs don't avoid this plague called sandbox like the plague it actually is, coz at least 8/10 of them fail to make a decent sandbox game.

Take a shower, then go bed
Ignore that quote, it was my bad. What you said worked. Thanks.

Last edited:

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
About the 3rd time I see in games this brown-haired hottie on the right, but she is sexy as hell so that will do

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
I assume Pictures 1 & 9 are preview? did not get them on my run & not sure if the choices I made would have changed anything.

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes