4.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
ahhhhh okay, I did not do any of the shower fap's, thank you. Went back & got it as well as collected the renders, did not realize the stuff on the ground was clickable & thought it was scenary. Either way, looking forward to Chapter 2 & love the variety & hoping we get more FJ scenes with the stockings being on for them.

Last edited:

MaRk34Chr1s

May 6, 2020
It's looking really good. Thank you for sharing.:love:
I know I've seen this MC model in some visual novels before. I just don't know which ones?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Pretty decent start, if you are not tired of the university setting yet.
Renders are nice, but some faces - especially the guys look well... underwelming, to say it nicely. At least the girls look good and there is quite a varity there.

Music is ok and usually fits the scene.

The story is pretty standard. So unless this changes in later chapters, nothing really new.

The interaction with Esme are bit buggy:

Also in the end of the sexscene Esme says "we will see each other again soon", doesn't really add up she is surprised to see the MC when you meet her later.

Well, all in all a solid 3/5 stars in this version. It would be better, if there wouldn't be half a dozen university setting games that are already going for some time and are 4/5 or even 5/5 stars. So it is mostly the competion that makes this VN moderate.

derpyderp

May 9, 2017
cant wait for next update going cheese rolling or whatever with chen i am so excited to find out what he means

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Letter to my Dream [v0.1.0] Unofficial Android Port

- 147mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrConcreteCup
4.00 star(s) 9 Votes