4.00 star(s) 9 Votes

MrConcreteCup

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2022
When taking a shower, you can choose from three girls. Three different sex scenes: vanilla, dominant, submissive. The question is the following - will they be pre-defined with these characters if we choose them later? Or will the author just show what these types of sex scenes look like? ?If there is an opportunity, I would like to decide with whom and what type of relationship I should have.
No, these scenes are not pre-defined with the characters. The three scenes were added with; vanilla, dominant, submissive, to add sexual variety to the game and show what the scenes would look like. You will also be able to choose with who you have relationships, and some of the paths will allow you to choose what type of relationships you have (No NTR)

Reactions: Acsuka

twinklecake

May 21, 2018
Why don't people ever just lean back and let themselves be surprised? It's the entire point of playing a new game, rather than doing a rerun of one you already have. Why is every thread on this site just hordes of scaredy cats asking the author to spoil all the emotional beats?

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
No, these scenes are not pre-defined with the characters. The three scenes were added with; vanilla, dominant, submissive, to add sexual variety to the game and show what the scenes would look like. You will also be able to choose with who you have relationships, and some of the paths will allow you to choose what type of relationships you have (No NTR)
Thank you for the answer, it is understandable. (y)

Reactions: MrConcreteCup

raganrok246

Feb 5, 2020
Why don't people ever just lean back and let themselves be surprised? It's the entire point of playing a new game, rather than doing a rerun of one you already have. Why is every thread on this site just hordes of scaredy cats asking the author to spoil all the emotional beats?
Derp. Maybe there are bad devs out there who want to push their kiddy fetish on us? That might be a nice surprise for you but that would destroy my evening. I don't play these games to ruin my evening. You do you though.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I really liked the start
I do think the mc looks a little weird.
but that's just my opinion.

Anyway, good luck with the game dev
It's really good so far

• Love

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I didn't understand your answer because of this xd (my translator didn't know how to translate that) but even so I consider it a no

without incest I pass, good luck
Well, dude, it would be really extreme if MC got together with his father. Please don't. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Rasturac

Apr 6, 2023
I didn't understand your answer because of this xd (my translator didn't know how to translate that) but even so I consider it a no

without incest I pass, good luck
They are telling you that only family MC has is his father ,
so the ONLY possibility of incest is to fuck his own dad ,
do you understand now?

Anarchy2000

Feb 12, 2023
They are telling you that only family MC has is his father ,
so the ONLY possibility of incest is to fuck his own dad ,
do you understand now?
The user didn't understand until now I think someone has to draw it for him lol, jokes aside I found the dev's response a bit sarcastic, this is unnecessary

Reactions: Teddy 369

Sngo

May 9, 2020
The user didn't understand until now I think someone has to draw it for him lol, jokes aside I found the dev's response a bit sarcastic, this is unnecessary

Didn't mc have a aunt ?

Unfortunately this doesn't have harem, that's the worst for me since I only play games with harem route.
Didn't like much of mc face a bit weird.
But the game was fine, some nice models loved the blonde teacher looks, some nice humor, mc didn't seem bad too that is a plus, didn't really like how dev spoiled some of the girls with the shower scenes since with that cut a bit of the expectation of being with that LI but could live with it it's just not having harem that's the big NO for me.

Let's just hope next game will have harem ,gl with the project MrConcreteCup

Anarchy2000

Feb 12, 2023
Didn't mc have a aunt ?

Unfortunately this doesn't have harem, that's the worst for me since I only play games with harem route.
Didn't like much of mc face a bit weird.
But the game was fine, some nice models loved the blonde teacher looks, some nice humor, mc didn't seem bad too that is a plus, didn't really like how dev spoiled some of the girls with the shower scenes since with that cut a bit of the expectation of being with that LI but could live with it it's just not having harem that's the big NO for me.

Let's just hope next game will have harem ,gl with the project MrConcreteCup
I thought the renderings were cool, but the fact that the game doesn't have the possibility of incest (or maybe harem) prevents me from trying

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes