4.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Man, I didn't feel so right when I saw MC act like he was a cool or handsome dude with that face. I mean, I'm no judge if MC has a below-average face. It's pretty normal here in real life, too. But...eh, never mind; maybe he's pretty handsome in that world, I guess. :cautious:
It's not about how handsome someone is when it comes to being cool or confident. Some people are just coded to be that way, despite how they look.

Reactions: Ragnar

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
It's not about how handsome someone is when it comes to being cool or confident. Some people are just coded to be that way, despite how they look.
It’s not about his looks it’s about his weapon of mass destruction :ROFLMAO: that will put a few in the hospital

miyuki25

Apr 24, 2019
While I did enjoy the game so far, there are a few obvious areas for improvement, such as faces (particularly on the male characters), and the 2D sprites which are quite noticeably not rendered in-scene and have issues both with lighting and perspective.

However, the thing that really bugged me was the setting; I absolutely refuse to believe this was created by somebody native to England, or who has even lived in England for an extended period. It tries so hard to scream England at every opportunity and yet at no point does that feel remotely authentic. At every turn it makes some explicit reference to the currency being pounds, the Cheese Rolling, roadmen, fish and chips, or having a wank, and so on, but almost every single subtle detail is off, especially on the renders. I understand that a lot of this may be due to the selection of premade assets available to the dev being a limiting factor, but the combination of being told that I was seeing England while nothing but blatant Americana lay before me was quite distracting.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With that being said, I will reiterate that I did enjoy the game (for the most part), and will be curious to see how it develops. :)

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
0.1.1:
-Added a task list
-Streamlined free-roam mechanics
-Dialogue misattribution fix
-Spelling+grammar fixes
-Dialogue changes
-Some missing chromosomes restored to MC
Wtf? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: rogokin

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
While I did enjoy the game so far, there are a few obvious areas for improvement, such as faces (particularly on the male characters), and the 2D sprites which are quite noticeably not rendered in-scene and have issues both with lighting and perspective.

However, the thing that really bugged me was the setting; I absolutely refuse to believe this was created by somebody native to England, or who has even lived in England for an extended period. It tries so hard to scream England at every opportunity and yet at no point does that feel remotely authentic. At every turn it makes some explicit reference to the currency being pounds, the Cheese Rolling, roadmen, fish and chips, or having a wank, and so on, but almost every single subtle detail is off, especially on the renders. I understand that a lot of this may be due to the selection of premade assets available to the dev being a limiting factor, but the combination of being told that I was seeing England while nothing but blatant Americana lay before me was quite distracting.
With that being said, I will reiterate that I did enjoy the game (for the most part), and will be curious to see how it develops. :)
Look and dress American?

Like white western people......

Rossendale is a place in the UK, not far from Blackburn and borders on Manchester.

miyuki25

Apr 24, 2019
Look and dress American?

Like white western people......
I would say both hippies and the nerd all dress in an unmistakably American style, while the guy wearing a suit in the library, the woman he was with, and several others throughout dress in a way that would make me lean American rather than any other Western country, though not as conclusively.

Rossendale is a place in the UK, not far from Blackburn and borders on Manchester.
Rosendale isn't though.

Ross-uhn-dale vs roe-zen-dale is a far bigger difference than say tuh-mah-toe vs tuh-may-toe.

doggnash

Feb 20, 2020
Feels like lite version of Being a DIK.
Its good tho! very few game that I have read all the line.
Please keep up the good work and update them more oven~!

Reactions: MrConcreteCup

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Reactions: MrConcreteCup

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
LetterToMyDream-0.1.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes