4.00 star(s) 9 Votes

FirminoisGod

Dec 12, 2019
Downloaded this game, gonna wait for another release for more content, but now I can't even delete the game folder. Anyone else got this issue with this game?

rafaaa

Apr 8, 2022
Renders are good and story its interesting. Hope that the game has more choices and that the choices have impact on the story and the relations with the girls, hope there is more choices to choose (instead of 2 to have 3) in the future,hope that the girls arent all slutty , The game has potential but the dev cant get lost on the story,have more choices with impact on story and relations with girls (not only about sex).

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrConcreteCup

Pmaria

Mar 30, 2022
Good cg's but the continuous freeroam stuff is bad at least

Let's hope this will not be another game where no one knows what to do next

Reactions: MrConcreteCup

Leelaverse

May 24, 2021
I did enjoy the game, but I'll be honest the free roam nearly killed it for me, especially when things not highlighting and you just have to randomly click shit just to navigate. I never understood the need to have free roam elements in a non sandbox game. Hopefully it gets removed or at least tweaked to where its not annoying, good luck with your game dev

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well just another clone of BAD, when you arrive in the university you get it immediately the dev was lazy enough to almost repeat all the BAD scenes. Sorry but i have already played BAD many times i don't need a clone.
In the beginning when the dad got his accident, all i can say is that it was rushed and weird. Dad saying "oh just a litle accident" then the nurse says he will be in a wheel chair. My god they are fast in that hopital, very efficient !! :LOL:
When i saw this i knew that we have a new diarrhea VN, no time to loose we can't hold it any longer, we need to release fast in the bar restroom. The woman was gorgeous tho, nice fuck, i hope next time we will take care of her butthole, well if she doesn' have diarrhea of course or we will need the scat tag.

MrConcreteCup

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2022
Good cg's but the continuous freeroam stuff is bad at least

Let's hope this will not be another game where no one knows what to do next
dw the freeroam mechanics are getting reworked, some other scenes will get changed as well as some corrections made to the script. Work has stared on Ep2, but you can expect a update to this version in the next couple weeks
Thanks for the feedback :)

MrConcreteCup

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2022
I did enjoy the game, but I'll be honest the free roam nearly killed it for me, especially when things not highlighting and you just have to randomly click shit just to navigate. I never understood the need to have free roam elements in a non sandbox game. Hopefully it gets removed or at least tweaked to where its not annoying, good luck with your game dev
They will be getting tweaked, ty for the feedback :)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I played, nothing special. Poor AoA and BaDIK copy.
The beginning - similar to AOA, only the father is alive still.
And then, it's a poor copy of BADIK.
The places, characters, even some things in the story, are very similar. Additionally we have copies of Bella, Josy, even 3 or 4 women who look like Jill. :FacePalm:

I started playing mainly for this beautiful redhead girl (Scarlett) But I see she sticks with these stupid bullies. And she seems to run a business like Quinn in BADIK with this really bitchy girl.
The words "if you can afford it" she said to the MC about what will happen at the party.. sus. What? I have to pay you to have sex? (with you or one of your girlfriends) If so, no thanks. Whore.

Good luck with the game... but as far as I'm concerned, a dev should create something of their own, not take most of the stuff from other popular games.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Good first release. Izzy and Sophie best girls so far.
And Esme anyone else think that bitchy girl with black hair and the booty shorts who doesn’t want you sitting next to her is Esmes daughter? And this Chen guy is such a leetch I got mad at him at 3 am for cooking declined every choice to hang with him and we’re still having lunch together and talking like we’re buds when I want nothing to do with him.
Also how come during the shower fap scenes we don’t have Isabella and Esme or redhead from the gym?

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Didn't dig the face of the first girl you get to hook up with, but I'm really liking the dialogue and the music (outside of the title screen music, please fix that!)

Also, I dig this 3d food!

1687772223625.png
Most of the girls seem to have cute faces though:
1687772915063.png
1687773224075.png

I really don't like how most of the options on your cell phone are the creators patreon and stuff, a few of those along a bunch of interesting other options works, this just takes me out of the experience every time I wanna check out the gallery. BTW, I'm pretty sure that I missed most of the gallery because there was no indication that these exist.

edit: also, the MC has some really dark fantasies, hope that's what he thinks he wants, and not what he'll try to make reality.

Characters hugging, love this!
1687774477366.png

More 3d Food!

1687775271518.png

Last edited:

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Letter to My Dream first release version .10

Well this is a bit of a mixed bag for me.

Didn't dig the face of the one girl that you get to hook up with, (there's 4 sex scenes, but the others are just the MC fantasizing!) but almost every other girl looks good.

The MC looks fine. There's a lot of unattractive mens faces in this, but they seem intentional!

I like seeing people hug!

I also really dig the 3d food that was used in this game.

I'm dig a lot of the dialogue early on before you get to the college, but the more this went on this on I found a lot that I didn't like, especially the racial stereotypes!

The soundtrack (outside of the title screen music, please fix it! It seems like a good song, but the audio quality isn't there!) is really good!

I don't plan to continue the game from here, although I might out of curiousity, but I wish the creator well with this project.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I like the game so far. Yeah, a few things are not great, but it's early yet.
It was problly already mentioned, but 90% of the males have that same facial look like they all have the same father. Was his father a real horndog 20 years ago? :ROFLMAO:

Overall I like it. Thanks
MrConcreteCup

Mar 28, 2023
Man, I didn't feel so right when I saw MC act like he was a cool or handsome dude with that face. I mean, I'm no judge if MC has a below-average face. It's pretty normal here in real life, too. But...eh, never mind; maybe he's pretty handsome in that world, I guess. :cautious:

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes