4.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Although it really seems that it is based on other games, I gladly tried it. Based on the pictures, there will be interesting and pretty girls in it. Several people have mentioned the sandbox part, which is not always clear. If the author allows a suggestion, then there could be an application for the phone that describes it, what to do. It would greatly shorten the search. I have no prejudices about fetishes, but it would be very nice if we could always choose whether we want it or not. Unfortunately, in many games it happens that the author forces his own fetish on the players.
We wish you the best of luck, and we hope you'll be back with fresh content soon. (y)

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
as a AoA fan and mourner i like how this started and i'm looking forward to more.. had a very AoA feel to it and thats not a criticism its maybe the highest praise i can offer at this early build.. good luck

Calz

Mar 12, 2022
The girls are pretty but the majority of the guys are scary and look like they've had a lot of plastic surgery lol

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
When taking a shower, you can choose from three girls. Three different sex scenes: vanilla, dominant, submissive. The question is the following - will they be pre-defined with these characters if we choose them later? Or will the author just show what these types of sex scenes look like? ?If there is an opportunity, I would like to decide with whom and what type of relationship I should have.

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes