Others Completed Level 100 Male Hero Who Loses To The Temptation Of A Level 1 Succubus Begging For His Life And Is Mercilessly Level Drained [Final] [LoserLoseEmpire]

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Why is there NEVER "Level 100 Male Hero Who Epicly Abuses Bratty Level 1 Succubus Begging For Her Life And Can't Stop Orgasming" but ALWAYS a "Level 100 Male Hero Who Loses To The Temptation Of A Level 1 Succubus Begging For His Life And Is Mercilessly Level Drained?"

Spice it up people!
I think there was a scene like that in Konosuba. Only it wasn't the male but three lady party members

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016

MrLuigi94

Sep 18, 2017
LOL xD The action this title descripes came into play all the way back in the Monster Girl Quest series. The Imp fight was with this kinda meme, were if the Hero Luka was trapped, cause the player let her do it, then she whould start to tit fuck Luka and drain him of his lvls with that, when Luka then is drained all the way to lvl 1 then he insta loses the fight and the fuck scene is comensed. Still this is a common phenomenom thise day in game, that some girlish charactor has that kinda ability... Still just a fun fact from here!

Needasweet

Feb 3, 2018
LOL xD The action this title descripes came into play all the way back in the Monster Girl Quest series. The Imp fight was with this kinda meme, were if the Hero Luka was trapped, cause the player let her do it, then she whould start to tit fuck Luka and drain him of his lvls with that, when Luka then is drained all the way to lvl 1 then he insta loses the fight and the fuck scene is comensed. Still this is a common phenomenom thise day in game, that some girlish charactor has that kinda ability... Still just a fun fact from here!
it's the Lencubus that does that. The Imp is just going for the "magical" exhaustion that happens after cumming from a monster to get the upper hand.

meopun

Jan 2, 2019
the exe file RJ344108...

Delete the folder "AutoTranslator", uploader should not have left it inside the zip. Then game should be able to auto-generate it correctly for your system.
it works but the translation it gives out is not nearly worth it, unless this thing gets a real translation i doubt anyone who's not capable of reading it in japanese won't get to jerk off to that

danken

Jul 1, 2017
Well, I like this theme, but it's hard to say that it's a good game because of low production value and awful MTL. I can only hope that overall quality will improve with time.

Reactions: Guineafowl
1.00 star(s) 3 Votes