Others Completed Level 100 Male Hero Who Loses To The Temptation Of A Level 1 Succubus Begging For His Life And Is Mercilessly Level Drained [Final] [LoserLoseEmpire]

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes

CatLimiter

Sep 21, 2019
according to the translation she is a fish succubus. Does that mean she is a succubus that normally drains fish or that she is a fish that happens to be a succubus?

Reactions: LowTierHuman

lewdgirl69

Nov 22, 2019
" That time I was a level 100 hero on my way about my hero business when suddenly I was accosted by a level 1 Succubus that even though it was a surprise attack, I overwhelmed easily. I decided to push my luck and take advantage of the big boobs and sexy ass and there is where it leads me, to be to drained by a level 1 Succubus until I beg for mercy. - the game. "

Just kidding, I actually like the title.

It's the ones that are like "Hero becomes a business doing a level 100 suddenly it appears Succubus not very effective but win, inside a concernation. Verily lust and about. Its like a vacation but is forgiven there abouts a thing. Big boobs and ass. Once upon a time - invitation! ora ora here we hora. Mercilessly drained by my sister's cousins until I'm cumming in buckets! Vacation! Forgive but its a thing - the game." titles that make me laugh

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
LOL, I seriously envy the ability that those Japanese authors have to write those long-ass poems as their titles. I tried to do the same for the game I'm developing and I utterly failed. I mean:
"The time that a new teacher from across the ocean came to the creepy school on the top of a hill to find the truth about a troubling theft that is jeopardizing the position of the Dean, but found himself entangled in the plans of an alleged ghost to clean the ancient monastery from an alleged curse - New formula, now with no muffins inside!"
is still way too vague and describes only a fraction of what's going on.
So I tip my hat to the devs: unfortunately, I've to join the crew of those that think the title is the best part of the game.

BTW, what's this insistence on the level? Is level-difference an actual tag? :p

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Boring af to a sub, you are correct. lol
Not really, boring to everyone, if he is level 100 against a level 1 succubus but wins the whole premise is obvious and uninteresting. Only pathetic humans would feel accomplished dominating someone already extremely weaker than they are, that would be akin to raping children.

If your objective was to make him dominate her then at least switch his level back to 1 and set the succubus to 100, then dominating her could be interesting.

Last edited:

KBlack

Jul 4, 2018
Not really, boring to everyone, if he is level 100 against a level 1 succubus but wins the whole premise is obvious and uninteresting. Only pathetic humans would feel accomplished dominating someone already extremely weaker than they are, that would be akin to raping children.

If your objective was to make him dominate her then at least switch his level back to 1 and set the succubus to 100, then dominating her could be interesting.
The relationship between a dom and a sub is on consent bud. Generally where the power is held by the sub because they can choose to say yes or no. But a power fantasy is a power fantasy. Brats and Doms are a kink. Claiming this is synonymous with pedophilia is juvenile. It's a power fantasy, that's it.

Look at other games where the entire premise is around the hero losing only to be dominated by a powerful female character. Is the MC mentally a child? No, they are powerless. Big difference. Sadism and Masochism are things dude, which can be performed responsibly. In a site dedicated to appealing to fantasies, comparing perfectly valid power fantasies to pedophilia is not only disingenuous, but blatantly foolish. Go off though.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
comparing perfectly valid power fantasies to pedophilia is not only disingenuous, but blatantly foolish. Go off though.
The level difference is the key here that becomes akin to age difference, a level 1 succubus would be powerless and entirely new to the game in contrast to a level 100 and experienced hero, no consent here.
The other way around seems much more like consent since the stronger being is dominated.

Last edited:

KBlack

Jul 4, 2018
The level difference is the key here that becomes akin to age difference, a level 1 succubus would be powerless to a level 100 hero, no consent here
Levels do not correspond with age. Levels are an abstract concept. You're making a false equivalency comparing age to "levels" in a game.

KBlack

Jul 4, 2018
The level difference is the key here that becomes akin to age difference, a level 1 succubus would be powerless and entirely new to the game in contrast to a level 100 and experienced hero, no consent here.
The other way around seems much more like consent since the stronger being is dominated.
The levels are meant to illustrate the power fantasy, not an issue of age.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
The levels are meant to illustrate the power dynamic, not an issue of age.
Guess what stats you need to unlock each level? experience.
Any level 1 character has just started the game and is naive to everything, taking advantage of them for your pleasure just feels wrong in many ways.

KBlack

Jul 4, 2018
Guess what stats you need to unlock each level? experience.
Any level 1 character has just started the game and is naive to everything, taking advantage of them for your pleasure just feels wrong in many ways.
So having this being/creature take advantage of you as the MC is perfectly okay? No, in fact, it would be considered weird to be assaulted by a being with such low experience equating to that of a child. Oh wait, that's not what's happening, IT'S A POWER FANTASY. Shaming the other side of this kink is not the way to go, I get your thought process, but you're reading too much into this fantasy to which on the opposite end, using your same logic is just as fucking strange.

People have different kinks and that's okay, as long as their predatory behavior is pure fantasy or consensual. A major difference from actualizing toxic behavior. Additionally, you're entitled to believe the other scenario is boring, the whole pedo comparison was off though. Who knew this game I'll never play became grounds for my soap box. Thanks for coming to my ted talk.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
So having this being/creature take advantage of you as the MC is perfectly okay?
No, It's not perfectly okay but since the MC is much more powerful it gives some leeway and also a reason for the title existence in the first place. If it was a level 1 hero got dominated by a level 100 succubus it also would be a dumb title and premise.
Either way this game is dumb and the title is the most refined aspect of it anyways.

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
Level 100 Male Hero Who Loses To The Temptation Of A Level 1 Succubus Begging For His Life And Is Mercilessly Level Drained
Wow spoilers. They took out all the suspense. I was really on the edge of my seat for whether the draining was merciful or not.

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes