Others Completed Level 100 Male Hero Who Loses To The Temptation Of A Level 1 Succubus Begging For His Life And Is Mercilessly Level Drained [Final] [LoserLoseEmpire]

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
  • Haha
Reactions: Banality

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
OK, this discussion made me curious about when people started giving titles that weren't exact descriptions of what the reader, or listener, was going to find in the book ("About Troy" "About Ulysses" "About Aeneas" "About Leucippe and Clitophon" "About the Life of Herders" "Ten Days" "A Comedy" "The Frenzy of Roland" "The Life of Lazarillo de Tormes and of His Fortunes and Adversities" etc etc)
Aside from Lucian's "A True Story" (borderline, since the title is part of the joke: his novel is the only one that's true because he's the only author admitting that he invented everything), the earliest example that comes to me is Calderon de la Barca's "Life is a Dream".

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Anything that involves topping a succubus is the business. I'll have to look into this.
A fun idea but riding a succubus is like riding a bull, you just hold on until she bucks you off and then rides you to the finish. You don't win, just compete with other rides to see who can stay on top the longest. :)

Guineafowl

Jun 17, 2019
I've got a soft spot for anime styled 3D, level/energy drain and generic low level enemies defeating the protagonist because of their own arrogance or stupidity and rightfully being put in their place. A shame about this game's low quality, although to be fair a lot of that is just the usual MTL shenanigans taking you out of the moment. Good writing can really make up for graphics to the point that some of my favourite games on here are almost entirely text based, being called a "brave fish" repeatedly by a succubus however... That doesn't do the libido any favours!

1640610905150.png

Last edited:

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
You know, I'm not sure if it will be worth my time, but I noticed that the translation generated as well as the original Japanese text are saved in the autotranslator folder. If you change the lines there to make a more accurate translation. I don't know if I will do it yet, because I didn't play this game entirely, but if I do, I'll post the finished translation here. Disclaimer. English isn't my first language, and neither is Japanese. I can translate Japanese, but I need an OCR to recognize most of the kanji. This means, my translation will still be far from perfect, but at least won't be gibberish. The game looks to be short, so it should be a good exercise.

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
Guys, I'm sorry, but I changed my mind. This game is just bad overall.
I was willing to excuse the weak models, and heavy censorship, but everything is bad. Not even the 2D background blends well with the 3D models.
And for a level drain scenario, there's no corruption like in other similar scenarios. In fact, she only reveals the level drain when he was already level 4, and challenges him to make her cum to get his levels back or die if he cum again (yes, he fails, but doesn't die). The cinematography is downright terrible, with the textbox frequently covering the points of interest, and there are also the bad angles which don't help the boring standard poses and the weak, robotic and unrealistic animations.
For the last, despite having the format of a visual novel, it hasn't a single one of the features like skipping, auto text, or saving.
Sincerely, I should have expected that for a Chinese product. I have even tried the Chinese manga but was unable to find a single one good. Making Art under the CCP is just impossible.

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
澄清一下,这个游戏是日文游戏,是日文不是中文!!!!!
Yes, it's in Japanese, but it's clearly Chinese. You can know that by the censorship. Japan uses the classically hated mosaic, here the genitals don't even exist, classic CCP which arrests people for holding blank signs.

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes