EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
00000.png

Overview:
Joshua is one of the very few Detectives in the entire Kingdom. That's because he posses a very rare Magical Aspect that's just perfect for his job. Aspects allow its user to utilize mana flow and cast various spells. Joshua's next case led him to the Quebe Village where all of the latest events seem to be... lewd. Who's behind it? Is it a hardcore pervert? Or is there something more?

Due to big changes in plugins, version 0.1 saves may not be compatible. Included in version 0.2 you can find save file so you can start where 0.1 finished if you already played the game.

Thread Updated: 2021-02-18
Release Date: 2021-02-18
Developer: Shinneru -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Bath.png CaseyStory1_1.png Screenshot_3.png ChloeStory1Sex_1.png Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_2.png SuccubusSex1_Climax.png LumenaCorStorySex_1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Shinneru are really all of the above mentioned tags in the game? Or are some just planned?

Last edited:

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Q: What's your view on NTR/Incest/Other fetishes?
A: I don't plan any NTR or Incest content in this particular game. I do plan, however, other fetishes, such as Footjob, BDSM, Corruption, Tentacle, etc. They will also be optional so you can avoid them if you're not into them.

Nice. Good luck with ur game.

Reactions: Fibbers and gg123

Shinneru

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Joshua is one of the very few Detectives in the entire Kingdom. That's because he posses a very rare Magical Aspect that's just perfect for his job. Aspects allow its user to utilize mana flow and cast various spells.
His name is Joshua Joestar?

Reactions: C4King

Shinneru

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
why ? dev say that there's currently an hour and a half of gameplay ...
I've been on this site for quite a while now and I can understand that perfectly. So many slowly developed projects/abandoned projects/projects just for money/0.1 versions with no content whatsoever. You can't promise anything in this world, but I'll try my best to not be one of those, I am really excited about this project ^^

As for game's length. It took me around 1 hour to beat it 100% (for this patch) and I knew where to go and what to do since I am a developer. My beta tester friend finished it in 1:20 hour. Assuming you read story of course.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Sure will be keeping an eye of this too, looks interesing, but yeah 1½ hour of content while reason the story, it too little that I can be bothered yet

Reactions: Shinneru

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
As the self-proclaimed president of the Koikatu games fan club (?) I like the models, they seem quite clean, but you have to pay attention to where they look at. Just by looking the OP it feels like they are blind always looking forward.

Last edited:

Shinneru

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
As the self-proclaimed president of the Koikatu games fan club (?) I like the models, they seem quite clean, but you have to pay attention to where they look at. Just by looking the OP it feels like they are blind always looking forward.
Thank you for your suggestion, I'll pay more attention to that!

Reactions: Adabelitoo

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ok dispell scroll quest does not say not complete in this version like the dig hole. Also shouldn't the cave wall entrance needing a hammer show up as a quest?