Shinneru

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
How can i unlock riri and isis scene?
This is a 2-step process.

1. Pray 5 times in a church and go to sleep in order for Isis to show up in your dream,
2. Complete Vanada Language side quest (you start it by interacting with Big Stone outside of the Cave; panties needed for quest are in the females' bath),
3. Go to sleep twice,

Basically, when you complete that side quest, you'll have Riri Scene and when you watched both of those scenes, you will have a scene with both Riri and Isis. I'll make a walkthrough today!

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Major game bug. If you go outside town after the incident with that evil witch.. The game goes to a dark screen. I finally figured out how to get out of the broken screen.. I used the skill skip time and it sent me home.

Reactions: Shinneru

Shinneru

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Major game bug. If you go outside town after the incident with that evil witch.. The game goes to a dark screen. I finally figured out how to get out of the broken screen.. I used the skill skip time and it sent me home.
Hoo, interesting, didn't happen to me.. Well, thank you for your feedback! Will look for this bug while working on 0.3 which will be a huge update with major reworks on core mechanics/menu design & some new content.

Shinneru

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
I don't know if it's my computer but the animation make my computer laggy as hell
Hmm, don't have that issue and noone complained so far. With that being said, I don't know your PC specs, will check it out later today on my lower spec laptop and see what happens

Reactions: tyutyujj

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Hoo, interesting, didn't happen to me.. Well, thank you for your feedback! Will look for this bug while working on 0.3 which will be a huge update with major reworks on core mechanics/menu design & some new content.
Ok when I did it.. it was at evening so not sure if that also might of been part of it. When I did the skip before it took me back home I saw the screen where you rescued the knight when she was naked and I was next to her. Like it looped back to that scene.

Shinneru

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Ok when I did it.. it was at evening so not sure if that also might of been part of it. When I did the skip before it took me back home I saw the screen where you rescued the knight when she was naked and I was next to her. Like it looped back to that scene.
I see! I found it. Thank you very much for this and I am really sorry for the inconvenience. I am working really hard on version 0.3 to make sure my game runs way better!

jardinier

May 12, 2020
I had a crash at the end of the slime event. Debug.log says :
"[0313/232625.370:ERROR:http_transport_win.cc(175)] WinHttpCrackUrl: L’URL n’utilise pas un protocole reconnu (0x2ee6)"
I hope that my french localisation wont be a pain for fixing it.

Shinneru

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
I had a crash at the end of the slime event. Debug.log says :
"[0313/232625.370:ERROR:http_transport_win.cc(175)] WinHttpCrackUrl: L’URL n’utilise pas un protocole reconnu (0x2ee6)"
I hope that my french localisation wont be a pain for fixing it.
It won't be an issue. It's been a long time, but version 0.3 will be out this week with many changes and bugs fixed (hopefully all of them ^^).

Reactions: byedark

jardinier

May 12, 2020
an other crash talking with Chloe first talk at level 2 :
"0314/164202.602:ERROR:http_transport_win.cc(175)] WinHttpCrackUrl: L’URL n’utilise pas un protocole reconnu (0x2ee6)"

Shinneru

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Yeah, it will be out soon, but I don't want to make any promises. I actually meant "next week" in my previous post, my bad. Had to focus on my college to actually make it through the semester, but that's over now and I can get back to regular updates, hah ~

Last edited:
Reactions: quanbe

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
It looks interesting. I would like to know about the last screenshot (in terms of, is this sharing, is it voyeurism, is it NTR or something else?)
Maybe I'll look at the game in the future, but it all depends on the author. Good luck with the game.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
So, from what I can tell, the ntr isn't actually avoidable, you can choose not to watch it, but being part of the main story, it still happens. However, if you go out of your way and jump through hoops, the author will throw pity sex at you in optional side missions that probably don't affect the main story.

...When one compares the main plot to the optional side missions, I wonder which one the author put more time and effort into. :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: LordSinner

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Hey! I loved the game so far. You've created such an interesting plot and universe already, and we have yet to see even the beggining of it. This game will be a sucess, i'm sure of it.

The gameplay is simple and normal which would make the game a little boring if the plot wasn't so good, but these types of gameplay also have it's own charm, there's nothing much you need to learn so you can have fun straight way without having to rely on foruns for tips and such. Also, in the future the events should have been distributed evenly around the day. I know that this is just the start, but there's literally only Amanda event in the evening, it makes that a little more grindy than it should, methinks (althought i don't care about grinding, many people abhores it).

About the girls, appart from Amanda, Isis, Firi and Roxy, the girls didn't quite catch my eyes yet but they are all lovely. Hope to see more interactions with all of them in the future and see more of their personality and backstory.

I think you already plan too, but i will state this even so: add options to read about the universe story, it's timeline, the many aspects and a lot more in the library or at the prologue. Imersion is probably a strong point of games with interesting plots, abuse it~

The lewds and sex scenes are perfect as they are, enough to enjoy but not too much of it and with a gallery for replays, so in this section, the game is already an A+. Also, this is just my fetish speaking up, but i hope to see some more futa in the game, i will play it nonetheless~

To sum it up, i will follow the game for now and see if it maintains the quality, if it does, i will probably pledge my support. Keep the good work!

P.S. Found some bugs:
If you fish at the evening, you can do it without moving a time slot. Maybe it was intentional, but i don't think so;
If you start the blue-haired girl at the bridge's quest and have enough points to level up your relationship with Chloe, you can't trigger any of the two events and the game freeze if you talk with Chloe;
I don't know if i messed up somewhere or if i'm just stupid, but i can't find the potions when i go explore 'forest 1';
When you enter the bath to advance in the main quest, you can actually enter either the male or female one and it will trigger the scene. Also, if you leave the bath instead of entering the room with water, it will trigger the scene of the MC using his magic to detect the crack in the wall and you will br frozen at the door of the female baths afterwards;